Page 50 of 103 < 1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 102 103 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#938666 - 09/14/15 12:15 PM Re: what did you see? [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: Jerry Garcia
Too many plays where Ram receivers caught the ball and there wasn't a Hawk player close enough to even be seen on the TV.

Rams had 8 pass plays that went 20-yards or more. Probably the worst (besides the one to the backup TE that Kam's replacement was negligent in covering) one was after the ill-advised kickoff in OT. Foles threw a beautiful pass to Bailey with Shermy and ET right fukin' there blanketing him. That one put the Rams in FG range for what was the winning score.

About that blown onside/pooch kick. WTF was Petey thinking? Was he trying some Fisher ST witchery or something? Why didn't he have Hauschka kick it out of the EZ and make the Rams go 80 yards? Even if the kick didn't make it out of the EZ, the longest return Pead had in the game was 22 yards. I think Petey outsmarted himself on that bonehead call.

Spot on.

- Albert Einstein.

#938667 - 09/14/15 12:23 PM Re: what did you see? [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Todd
I don't think the Seahawks did a lot of things very well on Sunday...and while not having Kam may have been a problem, I think I can confidently say that if #3 had played better we'd have won.

He made poor choices more than once, and was inaccurate a lot more than once. He threw balls that he should not have thrown, took too long to throw quite a few, and at least half of the six sacks are his fault, and not the fault of his O-Line.

Russell better be a fuckton better next week than he was yesterday.

He gets a C- from me for his below average play.

Fish on...

Todd

Just rust, you're right he wasn't sharp. He did have a 78% of completions and a passer rating of 90. He was running for his damn life. I starting to suspect Tom Cable as a line coach. Does he think he revolutionize the game by converting DT'S to OL??? I have no doubt that was a onside kick, I have never seen a kicker fkc up a kick off like that so called pooch/onside kick in H.S,College,or pee wee football. Pete is FOC.

- Albert Einstein.

#938668 - 09/14/15 12:26 PM Re: what did you see? [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I think we should cut a Full back and bring back Zach Miller for his great blocking. He his healthy and I think he would really help.

- Albert Einstein.

#938669 - 09/14/15 12:29 PM Re: what did you see? [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Should we move Kevin Pierre-Louis to Strong Safety? He's a star in the making.

He's 6' 235 and runs a 4.5.

Edited by Sol Duc (09/14/15 12:32 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#938686 - 09/14/15 02:00 PM Re: what did you see? [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

4th and 1 with the game on the line. What to do, what to do?

Do you line up with a FB in the backfield, hand it off to Skittles and let him follow the FB through the hole?

This.....but with the way that front 4 was playing it's not always good to have RW under center, due to the element of a possible dink pass to a slot receiver. Still I would have had Russell under center.

- Albert Einstein.

#938687 - 09/14/15 02:03 PM Re: what did you see? [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

We have two full backs right now....Get Zach back, probably get him for a song and a dance. He also has great hands for a catch now and then. Where the fck has Luke Willson been the last 6 games? Not sold on him at all.

- Albert Einstein.

#938736 - 09/14/15 06:16 PM Re: what did you see? [Re: Sol Duc]
ronnie Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Lacey
On-side kick in over-time not a terrible call. If you recover and kick a field goal, you win the game. If you do not recover, you will still get the ball again.

#938737 - 09/14/15 06:19 PM Re: what did you see? [Re: ronnie]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Originally Posted By: ronnie
If you recover and kick a field goal, you win the game.

Modified sudden-death now. Only a touchdown wins on the opening possession in OT.

#938738 - 09/14/15 06:24 PM Re: what did you see? [Re: ronnie]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

On-side kick in over-time not a terrible call. If you recover and kick a field goal, you win the game. If you do not recover, you will still get the ball again.

Not if they score a touch down...we LOSE. I'm pretty sure if Hauska kicked it out of the end zone we would have had a excellent chance for the win.Let's see 50 yard line or their 20......hummmmmm.

Edited by Sol Duc (09/14/15 06:25 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#938739 - 09/14/15 06:28 PM Re: what did you see? [Re: Sol Duc]
ronnie Offline
Returning Adult

Even if they score a touch down, we still get the ball.

#938744 - 09/14/15 06:56 PM Re: what did you see? [Re: ronnie]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Ray Lewis rips into Skam Chumster FFWD to 8:34

https://soundcloud.com/the-stephen-a-smi...en-a-smith-show

- Albert Einstein.

#938745 - 09/14/15 07:05 PM Re: what did you see? [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I understand trying to keep the ball away from Austin, but in a domed stadium, there was a good chance that Hauschka could have kicked that out of the end zone. Plus our kickoff coverage wasn't that bad anyway.

I had a hard time believing Pete's story. Hauschka couldn't have missed it that badly. A pooch kick would need to cover over twice the distance that thing covered. A guy that kicks an absolutely perfect onside kick in the NFCCG misses a much easier pooch kick that badly? I say horse pucky.

Edited by Sol Duc (09/14/15 07:06 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#938746 - 09/14/15 07:09 PM Re: what did you see? [Re: ronnie]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Not in OT. Anyways, I don't think it was an awful call, my problem is Pete not admitting that they were trying an onside kick. Just own up to it petey.

#938748 - 09/14/15 07:17 PM Re: what did you see? [Re: ronnie]
SundayMoney Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Everett

Negative. First team with the ball scores a TD and its game over

#938764 - 09/14/15 08:24 PM Re: what did you see? [Re: dwatkins]
ronnie Offline
Returning Adult

Originally Posted By: dwatkins

Modified sudden-death now. Only a touchdown wins on the opening possession in OT.

I think that if you recover an on-side kick in OT, that it is like a turn-over for the receiving team. If you score, you win. Is that right or wrong?

#938767 - 09/14/15 08:34 PM Re: what did you see? [Re: SundayMoney]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: SundayMoney

Negative. First team with the ball scores a TD and its game over

Correct.

- Albert Einstein.

#938770 - 09/14/15 08:42 PM Re: what did you see? [Re: ronnie]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Originally Posted By: dwatkins

I think that if you recover an on-side kick in OT, that it is like a turn-over for the receiving team. If you score, you win. Is that right or wrong?

If the Seahawks recovered the ball and kicked a field goal the Rams would get the ball back. If the Seahawks recovered the ball and scored a TD then yes, they would have won. They changed the rule in like 2012 I believe.

#938774 - 09/14/15 08:48 PM Re: what did you see? [Re: dwatkins]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Please God NO!

Adam Schefter
&#10004; &#8206;@AdamSchefter
With Raiders' safeties injured, team is re-signing safety Taylor Mays, per source. Mays considered signing with Seattle, too.

5:01 PM - 14 Sep 2015

Edited by Sol Duc (09/14/15 08:50 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#938800 - 09/15/15 08:21 AM Re: what did you see? [Re: ]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

www.fieldgulls.com has a very good Xs and Os breakdown of the Fawks passing game yesterday.Check it out.

rofl rofl rofl

Wilson completed 32 for 41 attempted passes for 251 yards.

I’ll take that pass percentage and 31 points scored in every game remaining and expect to win the third straight conference championship and end up in the super bowl again.

The defense giving up about twice more points than last year’s average will turn out to be an anomaly.

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them

#938861 - 09/15/15 05:33 PM Re: what did you see? [Re: Sol Duc]
ronnie Offline
Returning Adult

Google "On- side kick to start OT not so dumb".

If the Hawks had recovered and kicked a field goal, game over.

Page 50 of 103 < 1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 102 103 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
BigRedHead, Gene, Milton Fisher, Selther, SpinyRayLover
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (No More Ice Fishin), 1211 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645374 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |