April Fool

Bam Bam is back ! beer

- Albert Einstein.

#939665 - 09/23/15 05:22 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Dreamer. Russ and Jimmy will get on the same page soon.

Agreed.

Give it some time. I doubt Jimmy is actually discontent. It's just the fuckin media doing their usual bull [Bleeeeep!].

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#939674 - 09/23/15 08:43 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

The Hawks did not give him more money and that's why I welcome him back with open arms. Why do you care? You clowns are no longer a threat....suck ballzs. rofl

- Albert Einstein.

#939676 - 09/23/15 08:54 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
He held out, they went 0-2... He comes back and they win and this will be noted during future contract negotiations. It's a great and calculated move on Kam'S part, just wish players wouldn't do crap like this during season. Fans hated him last few weeks, they will win sunday and Sol Gut and all the other clowns will jump on bandwagon agian. That's how the NFL works

#939681 - 09/23/15 10:27 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Bent Metal]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Captain obvious. rofl

- Albert Einstein.

#939690 - 09/24/15 09:21 AM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Bent Metal]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
He held out, they went 0-2... He comes back and they win and this will be noted during future contract negotiations. It's a great and calculated move on Kam'S part, just wish players wouldn't do crap like this during season. Fans hated him last few weeks, they will win sunday and Sol Gut and all the other clowns will jump on bandwagon agian. That's how the NFL works

#939699 - 09/24/15 01:47 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
STRIKE ZONE Offline
GOOD LUCK

Loc: Hobart,Wa U.S.A
We don't need Kam to beat the Bears this sunday........sit him until next week.Good luck,

SZ

#939700 - 09/24/15 01:52 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: STRIKE ZONE]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: STRIKE ZONE
We don't need Kam to beat the Bears this sunday........sit him until next week.Good luck,

SZ

I agree SZ.I think Pete might not let him play for the next couple games. He needs to get in game shape.

- Albert Einstein.

#939701 - 09/24/15 01:52 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Brewer Offline

i'd like to see cam rattle somebody though!

#939702 - 09/24/15 02:06 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Brewer]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Were now the LOB, again. beer

- Albert Einstein.

#939752 - 09/24/15 11:05 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Bent Metal]
erikj Offline
Spawner

He's a multi millionaire at age 27. If his biggest disgrace is holding out for a couple a games, I can live with it. How much did they pay for the Boz? Just hoping Kam is close to 100 percent. He's a game changer when he's not banged up.

#939820 - 09/26/15 09:07 AM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Chuck S
As the world turns ...

Jimmy Graham Reportedly "Pissed Off" at Seahawks
By Gavin Evans
12 hours ago
&#57457;&#57344;&#57345;&#57469;
Jimmy Graham Reportedly "Pissed Off" at Seahawks
View photo
Two targets, one catch in last weeks loss.
After a Pro Bowl season in each of the last two years, Jimmy Graham got dealt to defending conference champ Seattle in a move that appeared to make the Seahawks even more formidable. But, only two games into this season, Graham is reportedly "pissed off" about his role in the Pacific Northwest, which has featured way too many plays where he's expected to block or be a decoy.

After Sunday's loss to Green Bay, a game in which he was only targeted twice, Graham declined to speak to the media. According to Bleacher Report's Mike Freeman, he isn't going to stay silent much longer if his underutilization continues.

Graham told us in an interview last week about his new team:

"Well this team is so good, you truly don’t know when you’re opportunity will come. I want to take every opportunity and make a play that helps us win each and every one of these games. That’s how this offense is built. It’s explosive plays and they run the ball. So I want to be one of those explosive plays. Several of them, actually."
Fast forward two games and the team's 0-2, with Graham sitting at 62 yards on 10 targets.

It seems like offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell can't win no matter what he does. In week one it was Marshawn Lynch's mom. In week two it's his star tight end. We shall have to wait and see if the gameplan changes this week when the team goes up against the Chicago Bears, whose rancid-ass defense is the perfect opposition to right your offensive ship against.

rofl rofl rofl

Then Graham made an excellent point.

“I'm not really sure where all these articles started. You know, especially since I said nothing to nobody,” he said. “Usually, I figure to write stories you've got to have some kind of source — which should be me. And this certainly wasn't.”

http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20150925/SPORTS/150929232

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them

#939822 - 09/26/15 09:36 AM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: Jason Beezy

Agreed.

Give it some time. I doubt Jimmy is actually discontent. It's just the fuckin media doing their usual bull [Bleeeeep!].

Pretty much goes for every fabricated story about the Hawks. If you read the comments on football forums it is astounding how much hate their is and the desire to see the Hawks lose is insanely high. The media is just trying to feed this crowd. We are like the Pats, congrats Hawks for being so hated.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#939839 - 09/26/15 01:55 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Not exactly a surprise... but Kam was just officially activated for tomorrow's game.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#939841 - 09/26/15 02:28 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Agreed.

Pretty much goes for every fabricated story about the Hawks. If you read the comments on football forums it is astounding how much hate their is and the desire to see the Hawks lose is insanely high. The media is just trying to feed this crowd. We are like the Pats, congrats Hawks for being so hated.

This comes with the territory, when you're the best, lots of chumps try to muddy the waters. Just means were the big Dog.

- Albert Einstein.

#939857 - 09/26/15 08:51 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Brewer Offline

you watch! bambam is going to play to tomorrow, make a crushing hit! suffer a season ending injury.

#939882 - 09/27/15 01:20 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

If we lose this game I will register on Ashley Madison. frown

- Albert Einstein.

#939884 - 09/27/15 02:24 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Our offense is pathetic.

#939885 - 09/27/15 02:29 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

This is Bevell last season in Seattle.

- Albert Einstein.

#939886 - 09/27/15 03:07 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

What did I tell you about Lockett.....Offensive rookie of the year material. thumbs

- Albert Einstein.

Page 55 of 103 < 1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 102 103 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
BigRedHead, Gene, Milton Fisher, Selther, SpinyRayLover
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
3 registered (No More Ice Fishin, eddie, 20 Gage), 1155 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645373 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |