Page 77 of 103 < 1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 102 103 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#944978 - 12/16/15 03:35 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: NickD90]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: NickD90
Still lots of football yet to be played. A win is a win, but let us remember that the Hawks are only 6" away and several blown calls from being completely out of the race. Lose one more and the Hawks will be out of the wildcard. Good luck with Zona in Zona. Stam, when you write my check remember the last name is spelled with one "L", not two.

Hawks fans talking chit about the Donks this year is laughable. Fun fact: Denver's defense this year is statistically better than the "all world, greatest of all time" LOB was 2 years ago. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Laughin'. rofl

One last thing, good luck with your running game the rest of the way. One dimensional teams tend not to fair too well down the stretch.

It's ok guys....M's spring ball is just around the corner...

So much wrong here I don't know where to start.....

Hawks may be able to lose out and still get the wildcard. Thy also will likely clinch it this weekend and than can lose 2 more.

Also, your loss to the Raiders was way more dysfunctional than any Hawks loss this entire season.

I don't have any more time to dispute the additional [Bleeeeep!] wrong with your post Donkey lover.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#944980 - 12/16/15 03:49 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

He's just a Jackass. grin

- Albert Einstein.

#944984 - 12/16/15 04:04 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Paul Smenis Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: In a drift boat...
Not a fam of CM.
Hope he get himself cut, again.

#944985 - 12/16/15 04:08 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Carcassman Online   content
River Nutrients

Loc: Olema,California,Planet Earth
The Hawks, today, are two games up (with three remaining) on the teams not in the playoffs. Losing 1 still leaves them a game clear. They actually could clinch a spot with a win Sunday and a couple strategic losses. Win 2 of 3 and it doesn't matter what anybody else does.

#944993 - 12/16/15 05:37 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Jason Beezuz]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Originally Posted By: Jason Beezy
Still lots of football yet to be played. A win is a win, but let us remember that the Hawks are only 6" away and several blown calls from being completely out of the race. Lose one more and the Hawks will be out of the wildcard. Good luck with Zona in Zona. Stam, when you write my check remember the last name is spelled with one "L", not two.

Hawks fans talking chit about the Donks this year is laughable. Fun fact: Denver's defense this year is statistically better than the "all world, greatest of all time" LOB was 2 years ago. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Laughin'. rofl

One last thing, good luck with your running game the rest of the way. One dimensional teams tend not to fair too well down the stretch.

It's ok guys....M's spring ball is just around the corner...

So much wrong here I don't know where to start.....

Hawks may be able to lose out and still get the wildcard. Thy also will likely clinch it this weekend and than can lose 2 more.

Also, your loss to the Raiders was way more dysfunctional than any Hawks loss this entire season.

I don't have any more time to dispute the additional [Bleeeeep!] wrong with your post Donkey lover.

You're right Beezy. With the win last weekend and the tie breaker over the Vikings, its two games. I stand corrected. That's the thing about adult fans of other teams. We can admit when we are wrong. Pretty much the exact opposite of your typical standard Hawks fans. However, nothing else in my post was incorrect.

Did you the forget Rams game at the beginning of the season? Yep, you did. Did you forget the refs handing you 2 wins this season? Yep, you did. Go ahead and look up the D stats and compare. I dare you or are you too busy? "Too busy" is just code for "I don't have a leg to stand on". There is a reason why Hawks fans were named the most annoying in the NFL and it ain't your record. It's you. grin

#944999 - 12/16/15 06:29 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Sounds like your vag is still all sandy after getting raped by the Raiders.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#945002 - 12/16/15 06:47 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
NickD90 Offline

Not really. Any given Sunday. The Donks made every crucial error a team could make in the second half and deserved to lose. It happens.

I'm just fun'in' on ya anyways Beezy. It's all good....except for Vernon Davis. That guy can go die in a fire. evil

Edited by NickD90 (12/16/15 06:49 PM)

#945003 - 12/16/15 06:52 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Lol at VD! Bam Bam took his soul years ago.

So my question Nick is this, with your defensive stats comparing the Hawks in 2013 and your Donks today, did you take into account that there are 3 games left? I dont know of anywhere to find seasonal stats with your choice of games to use as data.

If your Donks are so good lets at least use compare 16 games to 16 games.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#945004 - 12/16/15 07:00 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Paul Smenis]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: War-Paint
Not a fam of CM.
Hope he get himself cut, again.

The dumb [Bleeeeep!] cant even learn the play book. He also doesn't know which side to carry the ball on. Dumb as a box of hammers. Dallas is desperate for a RB and has the best Oline in the game and he gets cut there. Just a stop gap player, he'll be cut when Beast comes back.

One of the few Pete/John high picks that flopped.

- Albert Einstein.

#945005 - 12/16/15 07:03 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Sounds like your vag is still all sandy after getting raped by the Raiders.

Raped? More like pulling a train.........LOL

- Albert Einstein.

#945006 - 12/16/15 07:05 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: NickD90]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Not really. That guy can go die in a fire. evil

Huh? Vernon is pretty classy and future HOF....bad karma dude.

Edited by Sol Duc (12/16/15 07:06 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#945011 - 12/16/15 08:30 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Hamster bailed so Nick decided to step up and fag out the thread in his absence?

Great.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#945015 - 12/16/15 09:58 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Dan S.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Great. crazy Waiting for his hissy fit after the Jackass's get there ass's handed to them.

- Albert Einstein.

#945016 - 12/16/15 10:03 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Dan S.]
NickD90 Offline

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Hamster bailed so Nick decided to step up and fag out the thread in his absence?

Great.

Pretty much! Ya'll know you love it. It was getting way too boring in here, so I thought it would be prudent to fvck it all up. I do my part. You're welcome Dan and team. banana

Edited by NickD90 (12/16/15 10:21 PM)

#945017 - 12/16/15 10:10 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
NickD90 Offline

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Not really. That guy can go die in a fire. evil

Huh? Vernon is pretty classy and future HOF....bad karma dude.

Catch the ball. Don't catch the ball with the game on the line whilst being WIDE FVCKIN open for miles and miles and I'll hate on ya. Do your job Mr. Vernon. It's pretty simple. Beezy might be right again, I still have a sandy scratch here and there. Massengill stat! rofl

The only thing missing right now is Toff telling me I'm being a dumbfck again. He's always had my back like that....

Edited by NickD90 (12/16/15 10:11 PM)

#945018 - 12/16/15 10:20 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Jason Beezuz]
NickD90 Offline

Lol at VD! Bam Bam took his soul years ago.

So my question Nick is this, with your defensive stats comparing the Hawks in 2013 and your Donks today, did you take into account that there are 3 games left? I dont know of anywhere to find seasonal stats with your choice of games to use as data.

If your Donks are so good lets at least use compare 16 games to 16 games.

Beezy...yes it is true (at least stats wise at this point). Look it up. The Donks D is just killing it. 1st in every major category except turn overs (8th). Their stats really are better than the Hawks 2013 at this point (rushing yards, passing yards, total yards and points allowed). However, it's not where you are today but where you end up. As ya'll are so fond of saying, D wins championships...but the Donks do have a habit of chittin' down their leg when it counts....so its anyone's guess at this point. I may be an ass, but I am a fair ass.

#945026 - 12/17/15 08:19 AM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Piper
Unregistered

Nick,
for God sakes step away from the keyboard!

...you're about to go full hankster!

#945032 - 12/17/15 08:38 AM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Nick is Hank you idiots.

#945034 - 12/17/15 09:05 AM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
Nick is Hank you idiots.

Nickster?

#945041 - 12/17/15 11:18 AM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
NickD90 Offline

Semi-sorry about last night Gang. The Bourbons got a hold of me. They tend to make my knuckles bleed. beer

Anyways....Stam I'll take that bet. Book it.

Page 77 of 103 < 1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 102 103 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
dizzy fisherman
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
3 registered (Carcassman, Excitable Bob, 1 invisible), 575 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645418 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |