Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 88 of 103 < 1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 102 103 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#947677 - 01/17/16 03:16 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
31 points is too big of a hole to dig out of. They did a great job of making it look respectable at the end of the game.

I hope the Panthers win it all. They played a great game today, and held on despite the Seahawks' best effort in the 2nd half.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#947681 - 01/17/16 03:51 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
We have been in some real dog fights with the Pants (haha), the last 5 years. They have added a couple key elements to put them over the top. They will be the team to beat going ahead. The Hawks need to start by solidifying the O line, and go from there. I think we'll be in good shape for next year....

#947691 - 01/17/16 06:01 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I would love to see Larry Fitzgerald get a SB ring. thumbs

Lynch is gone, dgaf, tired of the side show. The Hawks first three picks better be Olineman. That Cam is a real fking douche bag. I hope someone really hurts that prick.

- Albert Einstein.

#947725 - 01/17/16 08:50 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
screename55 Offline
Smolt

Hawks first three picks should be D D D. Like I said last year. What got us to the SB? [Bleeeeep!] pisses me off....get some young blood on that freaking D.

New D co ordinator while we are at it.......

#947732 - 01/17/16 10:04 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

WTF, we had the lowest scoring D for the 4th year in a row... [Bleeeeep!] yards, games are won by points, and we won that for 4 years... we lost today... thats football....

#947737 - 01/18/16 02:14 AM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: screename55]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: screename55
Hawks first three picks should be D D D. Like I said last year. What got us to the SB? [Bleeeeep!] pisses me off....get some young blood on that freaking D.

New D co ordinator while we are at it.......

You wasted?

- Albert Einstein.

#947738 - 01/18/16 02:17 AM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Skittles had 20 yards on 6 carries. Do you Fawksfans think he played his last game in a Fawks uni?

TTYTT, it wouldn't bother me at all if the Fawks traded him to the Raiders and let him play on the same team as his uncle in his sunset years.

Rawls is the new sheriff in town. Lynch needs to gtfo.

- Albert Einstein.

#947750 - 01/18/16 09:41 AM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
screename55 Offline
Smolt

Yeah good stats. They got us a wild card birth, a slop win in the first round, and butt hole reaming in the second round. Good stats!

#947756 - 01/18/16 10:11 AM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
It's all on the offensive line IMO. It's seemed like all the bad games this year started with RW getting hurried or sacked which leads to three and outs or worse interceptions. Meanwhile the D get no rest when the O is doing those three and outs.

It's pretty obvious that o line needs to be cohesive and have depth to go all the way.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#947803 - 01/18/16 05:17 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
screename55 Offline
Smolt

Well said, steam! Wth is up with these guys?

#947810 - 01/18/16 06:17 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: stam
Once again pointing out why you resident experts are resident experts on a lowly fishing board and not resident experts for professional football teams...
Surprised you can figure out how to run a faucet.

Enjoy the show, let it go.

How tall is your ivory tower Spam?

- Albert Einstein.

#947826 - 01/18/16 08:09 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Notable 2016 Free Agents

I will put some guys below and their 2015 cap hit.

Russell Okung $7.28 Million
Brandon Mebane $5.7 Million
Bruce Irvin $2.8 Million
Ricardo Lockette $685,000
Fred Jackson $900,000
Ahytaba Rubin $2.6 Million
Jermaine Kearse $2.35 Million
Tarvaris Jackson $1.5 Million
Jeremy Lane $691,000
Will Tukuafu $665,000
DeShawn Shead $625,000
Alvin Bailey $587,000
Patrick Lewis $585,000
Christine Michael $103,125

I think it is time to say goodbye to Russell Okung. He's hurt all the time. And, he's always making mental mistakes. Alvin Bailey filled in just fine. And, he costs us way less money.

Mebane is 31 years old. He got his ass kicked yesterday. And, he will not take less then what he is currently making.

Bruce will likely not be re-signed. He didn't get enough sacks. Too bad that this happened after we drafted him with our #1!

I know Cable likes Sweezy, but how many times have we seen him blow it this season? I bet they keep him, but if I were the GM, I would say goodbye.

I know the team loves Ricardo Lockette, but I wonder if they really need him anymore. Either way, small cap hit.

Fred Jackson is getting old. He is slow.

The rest of the guys: Rubin, Kearse, Tarvaris, Tukuafu, Shead, Bailey, Lewis, and Michael we need to re-sign. Hopefully, Jeremy Lane doesn't command too much on the market and wants to stick with us. We cannot afford to keep losing depth in our secondary. In 2013 Browner, Maxwell, Thurmond, Sherman, and Lane were all on our roster as cornerbacks. Now it is Lane, Shead, Sherman, Burley, and Smith. Not the same depth.

Edited by Sol Duc (01/18/16 08:09 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#947837 - 01/18/16 09:43 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

Russell Okung $7.28 Million

I think it is time to say goodbye to Russell Okung. He's hurt all the time. And, he's always making mental mistakes.

I agree with this 100%

didn't okung go out of the very early in the 1st qtr with a broken fingernail? or scratch?

#947855 - 01/19/16 01:25 AM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Brewer]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

The cunny is made of glass.

- Albert Einstein.

#947894 - 01/19/16 01:59 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
STRIKE ZONE Offline
GOOD LUCK

Loc: Hobart,Wa U.S.A
Okung,Kearse,Mebane,Lynch will be gone. Lynch's money will go to Kam & Bennett to keep them happy. We don't know how Rawls Royce will be after his injury. They tried to trade Okung mid season to the NY football Giants..............obviously they passed on that...don't ask me how I know, I just do as it was kept down under. Irvin claim's he's here with his brutha's and wants to stay and will take a pay cut, blahaha.....way different tune he was singing earlier with wanting to follow Quin to the Falco's......we shall wait & see. This draft needs to be focused on O-line & D-line depth and actually maybe a rookie or so to start..................They can not miss in this years draft or it will [Bleeeeep!] us for a long time. Good luck,

SZ

PS, We had a pool here @ work that started in September..........I had us going 11-5 winning the wildcard and losing the divisionals..............I lost the pool and was one of the first one's to drop as the games I choose we would lose didn't match up as well...........but still had the play off predictions right as the tie breaker if needed.......Moving onto next season it would be nice to start a lil faster and not show up to play when our backs against the wall. just sayin. OK season all-in-all.

#947898 - 01/19/16 02:22 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

they would be fools to let Kearse go....

he now leads the NFL (history) with most post season TD's, he needs to stay, hes done alot for the Hawks....

#947902 - 01/19/16 02:31 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Piper
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Evo
they would be fools to let Kearse go....

he now leads the NFL (history) with most post season TD's, he needs to stay, hes done alot for the Hawks....

it's no wonder you can't find a job... I'm surprised you can even find the internet

fortunately "google" only has 4 letters.

#947904 - 01/19/16 02:42 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

go blow someone else Pipa... i had one already today....

#947906 - 01/19/16 02:46 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

guess i was wrong, oh well... blame it on King 5, they posted the sh!t on Sunday....

#947910 - 01/19/16 03:18 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: STRIKE ZONE]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: STRIKE ZONE
Okung,Kearse,Mebane,Lynch will be gone. Lynch's money will go to Kam & Bennett to keep them happy. We don't know how Rawls Royce will be after his injury. They tried to trade Okung mid season to the NY football Giants..............obviously they passed on that...don't ask me how I know, I just do as it was kept down under. Irvin claim's he's here with his brutha's and wants to stay and will take a pay cut, blahaha.....way different tune he was singing earlier with wanting to follow Quin to the Falco's......we shall wait & see. This draft needs to be focused on O-line & D-line depth and actually maybe a rookie or so to start..................They can not miss in this years draft or it will [Bleeeeep!] us for a long time. Good luck,

SZ

PS, We had a pool here @ work that started in September..........I had us going 11-5 winning the wildcard and losing the divisionals..............I lost the pool and was one of the first one's to drop as the games I choose we would lose didn't match up as well...........but still had the play off predictions right as the tie breaker if needed.......Moving onto next season it would be nice to start a lil faster and not show up to play when our backs against the wall. just sayin. OK season all-in-all.

I would hate to get rid of Kearse. He has gotten better every year, sort of like Golden Tate. His first couple years weren't great.ymmv.

- Albert Einstein.

Page 88 of 103 < 1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 102 103 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (stonefish), 1395 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |