THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 27 < 1 2 3 4 ... 26 27 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#946239 - 01/08/16 06:11 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge *** [Re: Illahee]
Piper
Unregistered

and you're a terrorist to the American taxpayers... you and your deadbeat buddies should go take over the unemployment office

#946240 - 01/08/16 06:14 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

You should watch your mouth faggot...

Mind your own or I'll call my buddies at SPU and really have some fun...

#946241 - 01/08/16 06:20 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Piper
Unregistered

Are those the buddies that drive vactor truck? Maybe you can get a job with them. That seat belt ticket should be off your record now...

#946243 - 01/08/16 06:25 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Smh, you are such a little queef..

For thinking you know so much about how the gov works you sure as sh!t don't know how welfare works..

Just bought a Lami Redline, an XMG, and a Fetha , smh welfare....... Yeah.....

#946244 - 01/08/16 06:28 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Gee, a government agency acting belligerent and intentionally fu.cking with someone for challenging them.

Like that's never happened before.

Still, these guys aren't doing themselves any favors with this stunt.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#946246 - 01/08/16 06:44 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
Not a good hill to make their last stand. That's why the Hammonds (the ones being f.ucked by the government) are distancing themselves from these nutballs.

One of the guys looks like he stopped and RPG with his mouth.

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#946247 - 01/08/16 06:58 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Originally Posted By: Evo

Is Fetha still in business?

#946248 - 01/08/16 07:02 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Dan S.]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: right place/wrong time
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Gee, a government agency acting belligerent and intentionally fu.cking with someone for challenging them.

You're so right, but I think that they know that they are putting themselves at risk. hopefully it can be settled peacefully and not end up like Waco, Ruby Ridge, Wounded Knee, etc.

The sad part is if no one stands up to challenge agencies and or officials that have overstepped their authority such behavior will become even more common.

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut jr.

#946250 - 01/08/16 07:12 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Bent Metal]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal

Is Fetha still in business?

no, i bought that used, True Hero Series, nice stick....

anyways, whatever happened to double jeopardy? they were already sentenced and served their time of sentence, then Amanda Marshall went after them to get them to serve the full 5 years....

they were prosecuted under the Terrorism act of 1996, since when is starting a fire on your own property (regardless if it burns grass in an area that not many people frequent), classify you as a terrorist?

then they psycho bitch stalks a fellow colleague cuz she wanted the sausage, and noone blinks and eye as to maybe if shes a corrupt kunt?

funny how all that works....

#946252 - 01/08/16 07:34 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: blackmouth]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: blackmouth
Originally Posted By: Dan S.

You're so right, but I think that they know that they are putting themselves at risk. hopefully it can be settled peacefully and not end up like Waco, Ruby Ridge, Wounded Knee, etc.

The sad part is if no one stands up to challenge agencies and or officials that have overstepped their authority such behavior will become even more common.

So just exactly where did the government overstep their authority?
Or is setting fires now legal?

#946253 - 01/08/16 07:46 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Double Jep does not apply in this case. They were only tried once by a jury of their peers. It's the sentencing that got screwed up, not the original trial.

#946254 - 01/08/16 08:10 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Kinetic Kwik Offline
Spawner

Loc: sum x wet,sum x dry WA 4 Life

#946255 - 01/08/16 08:13 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

3 for i dont give a fvck and you can go fvck your sister too dipsh!t....

#946257 - 01/08/16 08:59 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: right place/wrong time
Even though Government has the ability to change the rules and move the goal posts in the middle of the game , it still appears to me that the Feds overstepped their authority on at least several occasions with the Hammonds and that they were also belligerent and vindictive in most of their dealings with them. And yes setting fires can be legal.

Have you read anything about the history of this situation or just the ridiculous satire from the New Yorker and the fluff piece from the Oregonian to which you linked? If you have not you might consider reading something written by someone with a different perspective. The piece that Evo linked is interesting, although it also should be taken with a grain on salt. That being said it would be hard to argue with the validity of many of its assertions

We should all realize that in a situation such as this, much of the information provided to us by the mainstream media basically comes from the government, Federal, State and local, so one should not be surprised if much of it is self serving.

I am not trying to defend the "militants" but I can understand the frustration that having to deal with an all empowered and belligerent agency can cause, and I stand by my claim that if such agencies go unchallenged we must expect even more poor behavior.

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut jr.

#946258 - 01/08/16 09:24 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: blackmouth]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)

We should all realize that in a situation such as this, much of the information provided to us by the mainstream media basically comes from the government, Federal, State and local, so one should not be surprised if much of it is self serving.

I am not trying to defend the "militants" but I can understand the frustration that having to deal with an all empowered and belligerent agency can cause, and I stand by my claim that if such agencies go unchallenged we must expect even more poor behavior.

Agree... I think most here are not questioning the circumstances, so much as the way these "militants" are drawing attention to themselves. On a national level, and with the attention on guns/terrorism recently, this does nothing but fall in favor of the feds, whether they are right or wrong. Therein lies the problem with these knuckleheads....

#946259 - 01/08/16 09:28 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: blackmouth]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Even though Government has the ability to change the rules and move the goal posts in the middle of the game , it still appears to me that the Feds overstepped their authority on at least several occasions with the Hammonds and that they were also belligerent and vindictive in most of their dealings with them. And yes setting fires can be legal.

Have you read anything about the history of this situation or just the ridiculous satire from the New Yorker and the fluff piece from the Oregonian to which you linked? If you have not you might consider reading something written by someone with a different perspective. The piece that Evo linked is interesting, although it also should be taken with a grain on salt. That being said it would be hard to argue with the validity of many of its assertions

Yes I have researched this and I can't find where the government has over played their hand.
Numbnuts Bundy keeps saying they want to give the land back to the ranchers, miners and loggers, like the feds stole it in the first place.
If the land was stolen, then it was stolen from the Native Americans, because none of it ever belonged to the ranchers, miners and loggers.
And as for the convicted arsonists, given their track record of death threats and other anti social conduct, I'd have to say the government has shown great restraint.
When your convicted of arson of federal property there's a mandatory 5 year sentence, again no over reach.

#946260 - 01/08/16 09:42 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

this isnt about BUNDY its about the HAMMONDS...

the BUNDY'S are the idiots there causing problems...

the Hammonds are the ones getting fvcked over TWICE and noone does anything, well the idiots from Bundyville are trying to do something.....

stop focusing on these bullsh!t stories and over inflations, the judge thought that 5 years was too much, he sentenced them to 3 months and i think 12 months, they served it, then crazy bitch from the west comes in after they are released because they wouldnt sell their land AGAIN and makes them serve the full 5 years....

in a murder case, the state just lost, this should be the same, you [Bleeeeep!] up on your sh!t thats your problem, the judge said it was too harsh and gave them what they got, you cant do that to people..... you do that to people, and this sh!t happens.....

#946261 - 01/08/16 09:52 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

this isnt about BUNDY its about the HAMMONDS...

the BUNDY'S are the idiots there causing problems...

the Hammonds are the ones getting fvcked over TWICE and noone does anything, well the idiots from Bundyville are trying to do something.....

stop focusing on these bullsh!t stories and over inflations, the judge thought that 5 years was too much, he sentenced them to 3 months and i think 12 months, they served it, then crazy bitch from the west comes in after they are released because they wouldnt sell their land AGAIN and makes them serve the full 5 years....

in a murder case, the state just lost, this should be the same, you [Bleeeeep!] up on your sh!t thats your problem, the judge said it was too harsh and gave them what they got, you cant do that to people..... you do that to people, and this sh!t happens.....

I said get your mother to read it to you, then explain what it means.
I bet your teachers were really glad to see you leave school, what was it the 6th grade?

#946262 - 01/08/16 10:05 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

someting lyke tat...

fag....

#946265 - 01/09/16 12:43 AM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Every time Evo Nate comes in all fired up like this I assume that something crazy happened in his life. Not good crazy, like if he were to get a job. More like weird crazy things happening. Spill it Nate, there must be a good story to share.

It's when you aren't around that I think good crazy things have happened. Like maybe you got yourself a job! But then you come back and I'm reminded of what a [Bleeeeep!] idiot you are when you start regurgitating whatever you've read on Yahoo or Google recently and threaten people with violence or legal action.

It could be worse Nate. When you don't post for a week people think you got a job. When Hank doesn't post for a week, people think he's dead.

Page 2 of 27 < 1 2 3 4 ... 26 27 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
BigRedHead, Gene, Milton Fisher, Selther, SpinyRayLover
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1203 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645374 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |