THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 5 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#946756 - 01/12/16 03:26 PM Re: I bet you pole smokers are still blind? [Re: blackmouth]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

These two are the poster children for affirmative action, which in of itself is just as racist as any whining Black crying racism because his coffee wasn't hot enough at SB's or some other BULLCHIT. Jesus wept.

Edited by Sol Duc (01/12/16 03:27 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#946758 - 01/12/16 03:35 PM Re: I bet you pole smokers are still blind? [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Steelspanker
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

When that KU-NT said this is the first time in my life I'm proud to be an American, I've despised that Witch. In fact she makes my stomach turn just looking at her. Even Obama is above her imo....and that's saying something.

So much hate for someone who's never done a single thing to you. Real classy.

I don't suppose you know what it's like to be discriminated against for being black or called the N word by many in your own country. If you had, maybe you would not have such a boner for your country.

Now her husband is an elected official so he's fair game for your hatred.

Edited by Sol Duc (01/12/16 03:36 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#946760 - 01/12/16 03:38 PM Re: I bet you pole smokers are still blind? [Re: ]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Bitch is hungry.

#946761 - 01/12/16 03:39 PM Re: I bet you pole smokers are still blind? [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Steelspanker

When that KU-NT said this is the first time in my life I'm proud to be an American, I've despised that Witch. In fact she makes my stomach turn just looking at her. Even Obama is above her imo....and that's saying something.

So much hate for someone who's never done a single thing to you. Real classy.

I don't suppose you know what it's like to be discriminated against for being black or called the N word by many in your own country. If you had, maybe you would not have such a boner for your country.

Now her husband is an elected official so he's fair game for your hatred.

Blacks are by far the most racist ethnic group in this country...remember the "knock out game" ????

Edited by Sol Duc (01/12/16 03:39 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#946762 - 01/12/16 03:40 PM Re: I bet you pole smokers are still blind? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
Bitch is hungry.

O . M .G lol

- Albert Einstein.

#946765 - 01/12/16 03:54 PM Re: I bet you pole smokers are still blind? [Re: Sol Duc]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)

Blacks are by far the most racist ethnic group in this country...remember the "knock out game" ????

[/URL][/img]

#946766 - 01/12/16 03:57 PM Re: I bet you pole smokers are still blind? [Re: Bent Metal]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

In fact Blacks are racist against other blacks. Light skin Blacks are considered uppity to the dark Blacks. You haven't been around many blacks have you bent.

- Albert Einstein.

#946767 - 01/12/16 03:58 PM Re: I bet you pole smokers are still blind? [Re: Sol Duc]
Piper
Unregistered

You haven't been around many blacks have you bent.

Obviously you haven't either, otherwise you'd be dead...

rolleyes

#946770 - 01/12/16 04:07 PM Re: I bet you pole smokers are still blind? [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Wife and I were looking for investment houses in the central district one summer. There was a porch full of Obama;s sons that yelled out..."your in the wrong neighborhood"

Visting a friend in NYC...I asked her if we could go up to Spanish Harlem, she said ok. We go as far as 190th st and got sort of lost. We see a female Cop directing traffic and asked her how to get back. She looked like she saw a ghost.She sternly said that you need to get out of here FAST..

- Albert Einstein.

#946771 - 01/12/16 04:09 PM Re: I bet you pole smokers are still blind? [Re: Sol Duc]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

In fact Blacks are racist against other blacks. Light skin Blacks are considered uppity to the dark Blacks. You haven't been around many blacks have you bent.

Where do you get this bullschitt? You don't think there are "Whites" out there who judge other "Whites" based on their skin color, beliefs, origin? I've been around plenty of non whites, played ball with many, and never got a sense of superiority over others.... Maybe I was in the wrong hood, homie...

#946772 - 01/12/16 04:10 PM Re: I bet you pole smokers are still blind? [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Piper
You haven't been around many blacks have you bent.

Obviously you haven't either, otherwise you'd be dead...

rolleyes

I don't cower pooper, been in many fights with blacks while me and my buddies balled all over this city. Knock out a bunch too. LOL

- Albert Einstein.

#946773 - 01/12/16 04:12 PM Re: I bet you pole smokers are still blind? [Re: Bent Metal]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal

Where do you get this bullschitt? You don't think there are "Whites" out there who judge other "Whites" based on their skin color, beliefs, origin? I've been around plenty of non whites, played ball with many, and never got a sense of superiority over others.... Maybe I was in the wrong hood, homie...

Where did you go to school? You don't have a clue what you're talking about. Do I have to Google it for you to believe that?

- Albert Einstein.

#946776 - 01/12/16 04:22 PM Re: I bet you pole smokers are still blind? [Re: Sol Duc]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Where did you go to school? You don't have a clue what you're talking about. Do I have to Google it for you to believe that?

Your going to Google the fact that darker skinned blacks, are prejudice towards lighter skinned? rofl

#946778 - 01/12/16 04:25 PM Re: I bet you pole smokers are still blind? [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I googled "are blacks racist against other blacks" Read it and learn something today bent,&#61703;

Black-on-Black Racism: The Hazards of Implicit Bias
&#61711;
&#61717;
&#61709;

Black-on-Black Racism: The Hazards of Implicit Biase

In his year-end press conference, President Obama was asked about the state of black America. He responded by saying blacks are “better off than they were,” but juxtaposed that with the lingering issues evinced in the recent tragic police encounters with unarmed black men. Interestingly, he took particular care in calling out the “hidden biases that we all carry around,” a sentiment he echoed in another recent interview.

My own hidden biases punched me in the gut last week, as I stared in disbelief at a test result on my computer screen. Before I started the racial-bias assessment, a disclaimer explicitly warned me that those who are not prepared to receive uncomfortable news should not proceed. I was too intrigued to turn back, but it turns out I was unprepared for the outcome.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Related Story

Hidden Racial Anxiety in an Age of Waning Racism

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to the Implicit Association Test, I have a "strong automatic preference for European Americans compared to African Americans." That's a sterile way of saying that I'm biased against black people. For most people, such a designation would probably be unsettling. After all, the United States is a nation that ostensibly aspires not to judge others "by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." But for me, it caused a mini-existential crisis.

Why? Because I'm black.

Article Continues After Advertisement

As I read the results, I thought about what it means to be black and biased against other black people. Does it mean harboring a subconscious contempt for my race? Or considering myself to be part of the blessed segment of an otherwise unfortunate lot? Is it even possible for a black person to be racist against black people? In a moment of self-dramatization, I felt as if Kanye had just announced on national television that I didn’t care about black people.

Then, the tropes saturated my thoughts. I wondered if my bias was the undergirding of the sort of intra-race prejudice colloquially expressed in phrases like “Uncle Tom,” “crab in a barrel,” and “acting white.” Since my results were the same as the 88 percent of white Americans who show a bias in favor of white people, it seems to me that this demonstrated “strong preference” is the very definition of acting white—a well-worn pejorative that pained me as an awkward adolescent and suddenly felt fresh again.

The Project Implicit test has been around for a few years, but a recent Mother Jones article titled, “The Science of Why Cops Shoot Young Black Men” gave it wider currency and helped explain the role of implicit bias in the recent events in Ferguson, Cleveland, and Staten Island, where the aggressive policing of black people turned deadly. The IAT measures the ability to quickly and correctly sort selected words as positive and negative and to distinguish faces as belonging to a white or black person. Through a series of paired word and face sequences, the test detects in milliseconds the time it takes the respondent to associate black faces with positive and negative words relative to the time it takes to match white faces. When a respondent pairs black faces and negative words more quickly than other pairings, it reveals implicit bias.

As difficult as it was to learn about my black-on-black bias, such results are fairly common. This is sadly comforting. The data reveal that black respondents’ implicit biases are split just about evenly between pro-white and pro-black. Other research has also shown that black participants tend to have a strong pro-black explicit bias. A conflict emerges: When blacks are asked about their predilections, they express a solid preference for their group over whites, but, in general, performance on the IAT suggests they subconsciously hold a slight preference for whites over blacks.

Article Continues After Advertisement

This dynamic is obviously a direct result of racism. Too often, racism is seen as a social phenomenon that happens to black people. But it happens through black people as well. That is, the negative associations thrust upon black people and black culture can color how we black people view each other. Blacks and whites receive the same narratives and images that perpetuate stereotypes of black criminality and flippancy while synonymizing white culture with American values. It is to be expected that there will be an observable impact on black intragroup perceptions.

The construct of racism is efficiently designed to politically and socially subjugate a segment of the population. For the oppressed, a natural response is to advocate for conformity with the dominant culture as an appeal for equal treatment. If black people were only more respectable, one line of argument runs, they would be less subject to the ills of racism.

- Albert Einstein.

#946779 - 01/12/16 04:27 PM Re: I bet you pole smokers are still blind? [Re: Bent Metal]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Your going to Google the fact that darker skinned blacks, are prejudice towards lighter skinned? rofl

Yeah, because you said it wasn't true,,,there's hundreds of pieces on this subject. Don't worry, a lot of whites don't know this.

- Albert Einstein.

#946781 - 01/12/16 04:31 PM Re: I bet you pole smokers are still blind? [Re: ]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: right place/wrong time
So apparently some people are judgmental.

Another pearl of wisdom from the P.P. board.

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut jr.

#946813 - 01/12/16 07:19 PM Re: I bet you pole smokers are still blind? [Re: blackmouth]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Thank god it ain't cryfish wink

- Albert Einstein.

#946831 - 01/12/16 08:19 PM Re: I bet you pole smokers are still blind? [Re: ]
Drew Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Puyallup
None of this political bullsh*t belongs on Rich's squatch / end of times / delusional rant thread.

Back to our regularly scheduled program...Hopefully

rofl

#946836 - 01/12/16 08:35 PM Re: I bet you pole smokers are still blind? [Re: Drew]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Originally Posted By: Drew
None of this political bullsh*t belongs on Rich's squatch / end of times / delusional rant thread.

rofl

Hey...I asked the serious questions and he's since disappeared like Squatch himself. Maybe Rich is Squatch and Squatch is Rich? Hmmmm.....I may be onto something. Here we have Mr. Squatch himself trying to come "outta the woods" to let us know he exists and we just crap all over him. We should try to be more understanding. grin

#946839 - 01/12/16 09:15 PM Re: I bet you pole smokers are still blind? [Re: Drew]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Drew

rofl

Bear with us... You can't have a squatch/end times/delusional thread without the key elements which make it entertaining. It just so happens that the ingredients are as follows:

1. (1)racist
2. (1) Jobless deadbeat
3. (3) Cougs
4. (1) Goat roper
5. (1) Drunk
6. 1/2 man
7. (1) Chart boat operator
8. 16 Idiots

Page 5 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Grandpa's Fishin Buddy
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 307 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645430 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |