THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 19 of 27 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#949739 - 02/02/16 07:37 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge *** [Re: ]
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Loc: McCleary, WA
Originally Posted By: stam
Originally Posted By: Hankster
Shoulda dropped napalm on those bitchez from the get-go. That'll learn 'em.

no, that'll learn the next group that's mad as hell and aint gunna take it no mo'.

After careful consideration, I've come to the conclusion that this is a case where both gangs of dickbags are wrong, it's just that the dickbags with the badges still have superior firepower.

And don't you forget it.

I got you covered Stam. I even have snacks.
http://dicksbymail.com/

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.

#949752 - 02/02/16 10:56 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/...wildlife-refuge

Cliven Bundy, the Nevada rancher who led a standoff with the federal government in 2014, wants the protesters in Oregon to stand their ground – directly defying the message of his son, Ammon.

Days after militia leader Ammon Bundy, now in jail in Portland, Oregon, called on the final four occupiers at the Malheur national wildlife refuge to surrender and go home, the elder Bundy sent a letter to government officials declaring that the armed militia would not be backing down.

“This is notice that We the People of Harney County and also We the People of the citizens of the United States DO GIVE NOTICE THAT WE WILL RETAIN POSSESSION OF THE HARNEY COUNTY RESOURCE CENTER,” Cliven wrote in the letter, which he sent on Monday to the local sheriff, Oregon governor Kate Brown, and the White House.

The armed militia in Oregon renamed the federally protected refuge the “Harney County Resource Center” and for weeks since the occupation began said their goal was to return the public lands to the control of local people.

But since 11 people associated with the militia were arrested – and occupation spokesman LaVoy Finicum was shot and killed by state troopers – leader Ammon Bundy has called on the holdouts to end the protest.

Cliven Bundy, however, declared today that he wants the opposite to occur.

“What this is saying is that Cliven Bundy is taking control of things,” Cliven said in an interview from his ranch in Bunkerville, Nevada, on Monday afternoon. “If we don’t retain it, then we’ve lost everything that we’ve done in the last two months. We’re not gonna give up.”

He added: “This is not Ammon’s message. This is my message ... We’ve made a decision to retain it ... The feds are going to get out of there.”

The letter demands further: “Remove all federal and state policing agents out of Harney County.”

Cliven said he suspected that his imprisoned son felt pressured to urge the remaining occupiers to go home. “That’s what he said, but I never believed it. I don’t think that’s what’s in his heart. He probably got his arm twisted.”
Advertisement

Cliven said he has not talked to his son since he was arrested last Tuesday. Ammon, his brother Ryan, and a group of activists are facing federal felony charges for their roles in the occupation of government buildings, which began on 2 January to protest the imprisonment of two local ranchers.

Carol Bundy, Cliven’s wife, said in an interview that it was crucial the occupation persevere. “Ammon does not want bloodshed. But he wants the message to continue,” said Carol. “We’ve made a statement. We’ve made a stand. And we’d like to hold out.”

The four remaining occupiers have posted videos online saying they refused to leave unless they had assurances that they would not face charges. The four left are David Fry, a 27-year-old Ohio resident, Jeff Banta of Elko, Nevada, and husband and wife Sean and Sandy Anderson of Riggins, Idaho.

Speaking through his lawyer after his first court appearance last week, Ammon issued a statement that said: “To those who remain at the refuge, I love you. Let us take this fight from here ... Please stand down. Go home and hug your families. This fight is ours for now, in the courts.”

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#949753 - 02/02/16 11:06 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
eugene1 Offline
Spawner

Loc: out there...
Fawk.

Go and protest in your own states! Leave Oregon...

Might be time to turn power service and cell towers off that serve the refuge? Wait 'em out until their whiskey runs dry.

Please go home.

#949754 - 02/02/16 11:25 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
Power and services have been cut off since the shooting.

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#949756 - 02/03/16 06:38 AM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
RICH G
Unregistered

You people who downtalk and lie about these Americans who love freedom and this country and are willing to sacrifice themselves for it are nothing more than a bunch of full blown homosexual cocksuckers who belong at some bath house up on Capitol hill. Yes Todd that includes you. Todd your a Lawyer is that considered " racist speach", " Hate Speech". Or is it just good old darn "free speech". I don't normally lower myself to insults and name calling but it is appropriate here and now.

#949757 - 02/03/16 06:52 AM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
RICH G
Unregistered

Something most of you don't realize is that Law Enforcement uses to its advantage the fact that the entire system is based on our trust and faith in it as well as the sworn individuals which carry it out. It may shock you to find out that the police at every level, violate that trust on an hourly basis. I know this because I was one for a long time. They lie about everything from D-ICER causing traffic accidents and even officer I evolved shootings, I have seen a half dozen covered up, facts changed officer involved shootings. It's reality folks.

#949764 - 02/03/16 08:16 AM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Well no chit!!!
Even this board is a conspiracy manipulated by mods with hidden agendas.

You clowns thought Parker's divorce just happened to work out like it did??
In reality it was a cover up to draw the attention from the real time events happening before your very eyes.

Wake up 206ers!!!
Open your eyes. See the light. Shed a lifetime of conditioned blindness!!!

Todd is a mod!!!!

#949786 - 02/03/16 11:54 AM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville

For some reason, user WDFW X 1 = 0 seems to have emailed me and asked to have his account deleted and all his posts removed off of PP.

Strangest thing.

Nothing to see here folks. Move along.

#949800 - 02/03/16 01:11 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

The conspiracy is far to large to cover up by silencing one lamb.

#949801 - 02/03/16 01:14 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Salmo g. Online   content
River Nutrients

I just want to let Rich know how much I appreciate his participation here on the dark side. It's free entertainment at its finest, well, at least it's on par with some of Redhook's best. I've never ever known a real fruit cake metality in person in real life, so this is the closest experience I've ever known. Quite possibly the closest I'll ever want to know, too.

I wouldn't normally call Rich a fruit cake, but what else do you call someone who believes those knot head gals in the occupiers' car, or someone who supports Cliven Bundy, the theif who is stealing from taxpaying American citizens?

#949803 - 02/03/16 01:17 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Salmo g.]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
I just want to let Rich know how much I appreciate his participation here on the dark side. It's free entertainment at its finest, well, at least it's on par with some of Redhook's best. I've never ever known a real fruit cake metality in person in real life, so this is the closest experience I've ever known. Quite possibly the closest I'll ever want to know, too.

I wouldn't normally call Rich a fruit cake, but what else do you call someone who believes those knot head gals in the occupiers' car, or someone who supports Cliven Bundy, the theif who is stealing from taxpaying American citizens?

Your not fooling me.
I happen to know you have friends at Tacoma Power.

#949807 - 02/03/16 01:26 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Salmo g. Online   content
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
Originally Posted By: Salmo g.

Your not fooling me.
I happen to know you have friends at Tacoma Power.

You could call those folks a lot of things, but fruit cakes never comes to mind for me.

#949820 - 02/03/16 03:04 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Salmo g.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Rich's new avatar is priceless, who's responsible for that gem? rofl

- Albert Einstein.

#949828 - 02/03/16 04:01 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: The Moderator]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
Originally Posted By: paker

For some reason, user WDFW X 1 = 0 seems to have emailed me and asked to have his account deleted and all his posts removed off of PP.

Strangest thing.

Nothing to see here folks. Move along.

he'll be back.

#949902 - 02/04/16 12:31 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Brewer]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

16 vanilla isis indicted by Grand Jury.

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standof...ncart_big-photo

#950525 - 02/10/16 06:42 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Sounds like the FBI is moving in on the last four fruit loops now.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-oregon-militia-idUSKCN0VK05F

Maybe they will travel transdimensionally and get away.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#950526 - 02/10/16 06:49 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

They'll run when things get real.

- Albert Einstein.

#950527 - 02/10/16 06:51 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Here is a live feed of Gavin Seim talking with the Fruit Loop Posse as we speak...

Fish on...

Todd

#950530 - 02/10/16 07:04 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Black Hawk up. wink

- Albert Einstein.

#950531 - 02/10/16 07:05 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Wow. If you didn't realize already that these Fruit Loops are fuckin straight up crazy, listen to them chattering on the Live Feed.

Obama is a terrorist. They will get sent to Gitmo if they surrender!

Fish on...

Todd

Page 19 of 27 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
FISH'N BRASS, jomat, Rollo, Venga, Warlock49766
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Salmo g.), 192 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27837
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13394
eyeFISH 12606
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63786 Topics
645447 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |