THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 22 of 27 < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#950627 - 02/11/16 11:08 AM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge *** [Re: Illahee]
Salmo g. Online   content
River Nutrients

A new co-worker arrived here this week from Nevada. These people live in a delusional bubble reality of their own making. That's what allows Cliven Bundy to believe he can fly to Portland and try to get his sons out of jail and that LE or FBI won't want to talk to him, let alone arrest him for anything he's done. Many of these fruit loops are non-mainstream Mormon and live culturally apart, so they don't realize that the rest of America doesn't think the way they do. Hence their shock and amazement that thousands more militia didn't show up at Malhuer, as they genuinely expected. And for all their anti-government fervor, they are very typically ranchers and farmers who receive all sorts of farm subsidies and grazing leases. And they really honestly believe that they own these entitlements and are not sucking off the government teat.

Like Todd said, the education system really failed these people. These folks need serious mental therapy. Maybe they'll get it in jail.

#950628 - 02/11/16 11:55 AM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Salmo g.]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Now they seal the refuge as a crime scene and go over it with a fine tooth comb.
The Native Americans are seriously concerned about their antiquities being looted.

#950630 - 02/11/16 12:20 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: Illahee

The Native Americans are seriously concerned about their antiquities being looted.

The Noble Savages are seriously concerned about the bones of their ancestors and the antiquities in the Smithsonian and other museums throughout the U.S.

You know Hank if you don't like being called a bigot, the first step would be to stop sounding like one.

#950633 - 02/11/16 12:28 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
I hope he gets his pizza before Big Bubba buttrapes him into the next century, too.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#950637 - 02/11/16 12:53 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

It's probably hard for some here to comprehend but not everyone would welcome the opportunity to get butt raped.

#950638 - 02/11/16 12:55 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Something tells me it's not this guy's ass cherry on the line...he spent a lot of time whining about how much he hates his life and himself...which is surprising, the unemployed welfare stoner faktriots I know are generally pretty happy.

Fish on...

Todd

#950640 - 02/11/16 01:13 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

These dudes are all your typical "government tyranny" and "personal responsibility" folks...

1. On various forms of welfare sucking from the Gubmint teat
2. Everything wrong in their life is someone else's fault
3. That "someone else" is a different color than white
4. Aliens/jews/muslims/robots control the Gubmint
5. Everyone supports them
6. They are there for "All moral Americans", as described this morning by the Final Fruitcake as anyone who is a white Christian fundamentalist of some sort, and not anything else
7. They are total cowards
8. They can't read, write, or understand writings beyond a rudimentiary and elementary level
9. The rest are the "sheeple"...those silly people who get educations, jobs, and actually pay their taxes to support their YeeHawdish clownshows
10. They believe in Gnomes, Bigfoots, Chemtrails, and the New World Order

Only in America can fruitcakes who hate the government so much be so utterly dependent on it for all they have...they would starve out and die in three weeks without it.

Fish on...

Todd

#950642 - 02/11/16 01:17 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

I forgot to add in the most obvious one...they think they are "military trained", though virtually none of them have ever been in the military, and they clearly haven't "trained" in anything beyond hot dog eating contests for years.

They do, however, all love to tell cool stories about the time they spent in the military...aka "detention in junior high"...the closest most any of them ever got.

Any of them that could pass a psych eval...damn few...would be too cowardly to do something as stupid as go somewhere where someone else might have guns, too.

Fish on...

Todd

#950644 - 02/11/16 01:26 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Todd, how many are still at the Refuge ?

- Albert Einstein.

#950646 - 02/11/16 01:29 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

None.

Last one left today after finishing his cigarette and cookie and the FBI agents on hand yelled "Halleluhah!" to him, as he requested.

That was not satire...that's how it ended up this morning...just fizzled away into nothingness.

Fish on...

Todd

#950649 - 02/11/16 01:40 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Just what I thought would happen. What did this cost the tax payer?

The guy that got shot was he the professional Foster Parent dude? I think I heard he had 11 kids. Any idea how much the Parents get per child?

Edited by Sol Duc (02/11/16 01:40 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#950650 - 02/11/16 01:43 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Todd
None.

Last one left today after finishing his cigarette and cookie and the FBI agents on hand yelled "Halleluhah!" to him, as he requested.

That was not satire...that's how it ended up this morning...just fizzled away into nothingness.

Fish on...

Todd

Something tells me this isn't going to be the last time this chit will happen.

- Albert Einstein.

#950653 - 02/11/16 01:45 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Steelspanker

Well I wish you woulda told us that on page 1 and we could've saved some typing. wink

Have you ever known Todd to STFU?

I heard here a couple few years ago he could even blahblahblah when he was passed out drumk in a camp chair at B 10.

He's the Energizer Lefty Looney Tune...he keeps going and going and going.

smile

From your play book....what is drumk?

- Albert Einstein.

#950671 - 02/11/16 02:12 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I would like to think most Foster Parents have have good intentions, being a skeptic I'm sure some treat them as a pay check.

- Albert Einstein.

#950673 - 02/11/16 02:22 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Foster Kids was BTG's job. He whined hard about how he would pay his bills when they took all the kids away a few weeks into the standoff.

Not his problem any more.

Fish on...

Todd

#950684 - 02/11/16 03:36 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

No great loss. thumbs

- Albert Einstein.

#950689 - 02/11/16 04:11 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
If those sold called freedom fighters want to be real tell the dumb sh!ts before they bitch about getting screwed by the government to refund to the government the millions of dollars they get in subsidies. They are a bunch of illiterate dumb asses with nothing better to do then waist my tax money acting like the stupid asses they are. If they don't like it let them move to Russia. I hear Siberia has a lot of free grazing land.

I'm sick of people taking money from the government then bitching about sh!t like this. Sounds a lot like the Indians up here. Let's take and take and then take some more. Then bitch some more. All the while cheating in every way possible. Also, if you don't want to get shot by the FBI or any other law enforcement agency then don't confront them armed with guns. I pack and if someone reaches for a gun confronting me they are going to get shot and I'm not in law enforcement! When will people learn to face reality instead of spewing ridiculous rumors and propaganda that has absolutely no basis or truth? As I have suggested for a long time.....if one is going to shoot his/her mouth off one should do the research first that way one does not look like a stupid idiot! Most of those guy are total losers.

I would venture to say that the majority of people on this site pay taxes and follow the law. I would also venture to say that when they have a beef with the government they don't occupy a government owned building armed to the hilt just asking for trouble.

One more thing. Look up the background and criminal records of some of those "America's Finest". F*@K them.

#950709 - 02/11/16 05:20 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: ]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Have you ever known Todd to STFU?

Hank's self awareness has reached an all time low.

#950713 - 02/11/16 05:55 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: gooybob]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: gooybob
If those sold called freedom fighters want to be real tell the dumb sh!ts before they bitch about getting screwed by the government to refund to the government the millions of dollars they get in subsidies. They are a bunch of illiterate dumb asses with nothing better to do then waist my tax money acting like the stupid asses they are. If they don't like it let them move to Russia. I hear Siberia has a lot of free grazing land.

I'm sick of people taking money from the government then bitching about sh!t like this. Sounds a lot like the Indians up here. Let's take and take and then take some more. Then bitch some more. All the while cheating in every way possible. Also, if you don't want to get shot by the FBI or any other law enforcement agency then don't confront them armed with guns. I pack and if someone reaches for a gun confronting me they are going to get shot and I'm not in law enforcement! When will people learn to face reality instead of spewing ridiculous rumors and propaganda that has absolutely no basis or truth? As I have suggested for a long time.....if one is going to shoot his/her mouth off one should do the research first that way one does not look like a stupid idiot! Most of those guy are total losers.

I would venture to say that the majority of people on this site pay taxes and follow the law. I would also venture to say that when they have a beef with the government they don't occupy a government owned building armed to the hilt just asking for trouble.

One more thing. Look up the background and criminal records of some of those "America's Finest". F*@K them.

Good post. It reminds me of the KKK. The Spoke person through out the years are always the biggest illiterate bad spoken douche bags. You would think they would have a well spoken person that wouldn't come across as being a uneducated fool. Must not be any.

- Albert Einstein.

#950730 - 02/11/16 07:08 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Spanky, you have 3300 more posts than me, in half the amount of years, and continually post on every single thread, and are continually wrong on virtually everything you post about, ad nauseum.

Blah blah blah...indeed.

Fish on...

Todd

Page 22 of 27 < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
FISH'N BRASS, jomat, Rollo, Venga, Warlock49766
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 200 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27837
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13394
eyeFISH 12606
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63786 Topics
645447 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |