THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 23 of 27 < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#950731 - 02/11/16 07:16 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge *** [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Can I get an Amen ! grin

- Albert Einstein.

#950733 - 02/11/16 07:19 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Hamster is all about keepin' it real, man. rofl

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#950734 - 02/11/16 07:19 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Sol Duc]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Can I get an Amen ! grin

Doubtful...but I bet you will get another ironic "blah blah blah" out of Spankster...if he's not too busy posting tripe on every other thread on the entire board.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#950738 - 02/11/16 07:35 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

lol

Catster's nuclear-powered facehole just can't be stopped.

#950739 - 02/11/16 07:39 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
rofl

#950742 - 02/11/16 07:44 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Dan S.]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
lol

rofl

#950745 - 02/11/16 07:55 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

I'm starting to wonder if the Real Donald Trump is actually Hank...they are pretty similar.

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. Not "Trumpster"...Trumpster is far too smart to be either Trump or Hank.

#950748 - 02/11/16 08:08 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
lol

Way to go, Danny.

Nobody can wash Todd's balls better than you. I didn't think someone the approximate size of an atom could do that. thumbs

How you get that mocking you for being such a fuckin' big-mouth with the world's biggest case of diarrhea of the mouth equates to washing Toff's balls is beyond me.

It must be that thing Bent Metal was talking about - you think of any dude, and the first thing in your pea brain is ballwashing and bending over. I think it's because you do so much of both down there in Gayville that you can't help thinking about it constantly.

#950749 - 02/11/16 08:18 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Todd, did you watch the Dimowits debate tonight? It was Left and Lefter; you would have loved it.

Now they have Begala giving his "unbiased and professional" analysis. Guess who he thinks won. If you don't know, I'll give you a hint: it starts with sleazy, slimy, lying c.unt.

Cool story, bro.

Fish on...

Todd

#950750 - 02/11/16 08:20 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Bent Metal]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
rofl

- Albert Einstein.

#950752 - 02/11/16 08:23 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
rofl

GD that was funny.

Edited by Sol Duc (02/11/16 08:26 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#950754 - 02/11/16 08:45 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Quit fagging out this thread. This thread is about Y'AllQueda and their Yeehawd! against lack of marijuana, pizza, prayers, and Koch brothers drilling on public land...and, by extension, making fun of you for being an ironic and hypocritical douchebag.

Start your own thread if you want to lament Bernie beating up on your crush Hillary.

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. You could make it a double topic post and talk about how you vote Republican "on the economy", too! rofl

#950756 - 02/11/16 08:56 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Danny, you're the first person to step in when I rag on the Toddler. It's only logical to think you're washing his balls. You do it with Banned Doucher too.

You guys are tighter than the Three Stooges. BFF.

You rag on everyone, dumbass. I'd have to quit posting completely to avoid the threads where you're being a little bitch and gweebing about something or someone.

So fu.ck off.

#950768 - 02/11/16 09:22 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Dan S. Offline

Of course.

#950773 - 02/11/16 09:41 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Dan S.]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

What Hank can't figure out is why people who exercise their first and second amendment rights simultaneously are not considered peaceful demonstrators.
Is it really that hard to see the difference Hank?

#950778 - 02/11/16 10:01 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

What's your point, Illahee-hee?

Did you see something I wrote that made you think I wasn't serious when I called them dumfuk rednecks?

I'm sure you were serious...what is unclear is whether or not you meant that in a "I wish I was naked with those big, tough dumfuk rednecks, they are so sexy!", or if you meant they were criminals, crackpots, and embarrassments to the human race, like the rest of mean by "dumfuk rednecks".

Fish on...

Todd

#950779 - 02/11/16 10:04 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

What's your point, Illahee-hee?

Did you see something I wrote that made you think I wasn't serious when I called them dumfuk rednecks?

You keep bring up the occupy wall street protesters, see the difference is how LE views them, unarmed peaceful demonstrators are just that, bring a fukin gun and your a terrorist militant.

#950780 - 02/11/16 10:06 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

And, to tie the two major subjects of this entire thread back into one topic...

Let's take a wild guess at this:

If you took the average voting record, political affilliation, and vast knowledge of foreign policy, Constitutional law, economics, and the Founding Fathers of these "dumfuk rednecks", and compared it to say...

You and me.

Who do you think their list would look the most like?

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. Hint: The answer is "You", and it will more than look "most like", but will look exactly 100% like.

Aren't you proud of that fact?

#950784 - 02/11/16 10:15 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Illahee

You keep bring up the occupy wall street protesters, see the difference is how LE views them, unarmed peaceful demonstrators are just that, bring a fukin gun and your a terrorist militant.

There's where we disagree.

I don't think protesters that fire bomb businesses and burn them to the ground are peacefully demonstrating.

Smashing windows and threatening people isn't what I would call peaceful either.

That's because your a fuking ahole living in a echo chamber.

#950791 - 02/12/16 01:02 AM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

This is funny, but even more funny because it is so true...

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. I have that same jacket in black smile

Page 23 of 27 < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Al Gore, czer, Robb92, wallyw
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1155 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13525
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645406 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |