THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 13 of 27 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#949108 - 01/28/16 01:02 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge *** [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Originally Posted By: Hankster
And yet the prosecutor felt there was in the first trial. He didn't feel the crimes the Hammonds committed rose to the level of terrorism.

Yes he did...and he was wrong, and that's why the government appealed and back to jail they went...notable that they are there now, and went in without incident, and have been telling the stupid rednecks at Burns to go the fukk home since Day 1.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#949112 - 01/28/16 01:10 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

It's like a Dumbfuks draft day.

#949113 - 01/28/16 01:12 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
ladies night out

#949114 - 01/28/16 01:15 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

I never said it was just, or unjust...what I said is that they were accused of a crime, plead guilty to the crime, and the crime comes with a mandatory sentence, so off they go to serve it, whether they like it or not.

Don't like it? Don't commit the crime, or go change the law.

I bet those racist ignoramuses cheered every time a black man went to jail for 5 years (the mandatory sentence) for 500 grams of crack cocaine.

Fish on...

Todd

#949136 - 01/28/16 05:02 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

I never cheer when anyone gets a mandatory sentence, because I think mandatory sentences are a one size fits all solution to unique problems.

They are, however, the law...so like I said, either don't break the law, or fight to change it.

Fish on...

Todd

#949153 - 01/28/16 06:05 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

I just watched the video of BTG getting shot. He fled cops where he had been pulled over, ran up to a roadblock that he tried to drive around, but got stuck in the snow. He almost ran over an FBI agent on the scene.

He exited the car, put his hands up, was told repeatedly to get down, and instead reached into the inside of his jacket, and was shot and killed.

He had a loaded 9mm in his jacket.

It was OSP officers who shot him, not FBI agents.

The video will be on the FBI's YouTube channel shortly.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Fish on...

Todd

#949154 - 01/28/16 06:17 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
The Trumpster Offline
Impeached X2

Loc: In exile at Mar-a-Lago
Looks to me like he wanted to avoid the unpleasantness of a lengthy trial and prison term and on the other hand the taxpayer saves money on prosecuting and jailing him--this is what I call, in my book the art of the deal, a win-win.

"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything, grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." –Donald Trump

#949156 - 01/28/16 06:20 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Todd]
Piper
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Todd

He exited the car, put his hands up, was told repeatedly to get down, and instead reached into the inside of his jacket, and was shot and killed.

I had lighter fluid and a lighter and was heading to Walgreens and had to stop when I read he was white and armed...

Freeloading rancher lives don't matter

#949160 - 01/28/16 07:09 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: The Trumpster]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: The Trumpster
Looks to me like he wanted to avoid the unpleasantness of a lengthy trial and prison term and on the other hand the taxpayer saves money on prosecuting and jailing him--this is what I call, in my book the art of the deal, a win-win.

Agree.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#949171 - 01/28/16 08:25 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: ]
Chuck E Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Kitsap Peninsula
Ok Hankster. You earned a few style points for knowing about the Freaks. I still have the comics. Mr. Natural's answer to everything was "It don't mean sh!t'".

#949172 - 01/28/16 08:30 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
eugene1 Offline
Spawner

Loc: out there...
He most definitely appeared to be reaching for something. Case closed for me... death by cop. Some will claim photoshop or "crisis actors" but glad the video was released. I hope the refuge isn't a new gathering point for outsiders to come and protest stupid sh!t in the future. Stay out of Oregon, protesters!

The action was right at 0:39 in this video..

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-oregon-occupation-shooting-20160128-story.html

#949179 - 01/28/16 09:27 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
....and forever more the Hankster was to be known as "Captain Piss-Gums". Writes itself and rolls off the tongue nicely.

#949183 - 01/28/16 09:38 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
rofl

#949185 - 01/28/16 09:47 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
He still has that fat fuckin' disgrace of a cat.

He's just keeping it on the down low - like gangster cockgobblers do.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#949189 - 01/28/16 10:22 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Todd]
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Loc: McCleary, WA
Originally Posted By: Todd
I just watched the video of BTG getting shot. He fled cops where he had been pulled over, ran up to a roadblock that he tried to drive around, but got stuck in the snow. He almost ran over an FBI agent on the scene.

It was OSP officers who shot him, not FBI agents.

The video will be on the FBI's YouTube channel shortly.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Fish on...

Todd

I agree with this assessment 100%. A few fails by the LEO's though.

Failure to set up a safer road block. An 8,000lb vehicle moving at 60 mph will move other vehicles into you. Take cover elsewhere. That FBI guy chose a bad spot to be.

Shooting at a subject directly in between two officers, with both officers firing in the other's direction.

Fail by BTG:
Running
High rate of speed
Losing his cool
Not keeping his hands in plain sight

He, just like Michael Brown, was in charge of his actions, and those actions directly lead to his death. Period.

Sorry for his family. He sounds like he contributed a lot to society prior to these actions. It takes a man with a big heart to open his home up to as many foster kids as he did. He made a choice, and it was the wrong one.

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.

#949192 - 01/28/16 11:24 PM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Dogfish]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
He reached for his front pocket with a loaded 9 mm according to the FBI.

#949208 - 01/29/16 08:06 AM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

Typical.

The fuzz put themselves in a bad situation. They should have been way back. Lucky none of them didn't get killed. Get back with accurate guns, negotiate, and control the situation. In my opinion they are lucky no one shot one of them from the truck.

Then there is the part where they don't wait to see the gun.

These are trained pros?
Surrounding one guy?

We as homeowners can't shoot someone on our property because they are standing in the yard reaching in their coat but trained pros can gun em down all day long without seeing a weapon?

#949216 - 01/29/16 09:18 AM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
Typical.

The fuzz put themselves in a bad situation. They should have been way back. Lucky none of them didn't get killed. Get back with accurate guns, negotiate, and control the situation. In my opinion they are lucky no one shot one of them from the truck.

Then there is the part where they don't wait to see the gun.

These are trained pros?
Surrounding one guy?

We as homeowners can't shoot someone on our property because they are standing in the yard reaching in their coat but trained pros can gun em down all day long without seeing a weapon? And yes, they are trained pros, put in danger and imho did a great job....unfortunately

They should have been way back? Like in tree stands or maybe standing on the road 50 yards behind their vehicle? Nice try...... Armed militia members leave a building they had no right possessing, drive at unsafe speeds up to a road block (almost hit, leo), get stuck in snow in attempt to blow by road block...
The vehicle situation alone could have been lethal.

Get back and negotiate? You drinking drano? What do you think has been going on for the last month as far as negotiating with these guys? Now one jumps out of a truck, runs up on a road block and now we negotiate? rofl

#949218 - 01/29/16 09:29 AM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

"The vehicle situation alone could have been lethal."

LOL. Duh no chit.

This is why they should have been back from the impact site.

Did they expect the criminals to trust and do what the government said??

They haven't their whole life so why would they now??

So what do the cops do??

They think they will start behaving at the road block??

Stupid.

The cops are lucky to be going back home to their neighbor's wives.

#949222 - 01/29/16 10:15 AM Re: Armed Domestic Terrorists Take Over Bird Refuge [Re: Illahee]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Horseshit. They should have shot the fuckkk out of him just the way they did...stupid treasonous felon vandal with a gun who says he's not going to be taken alive, who was commiting another felony at the time (eluding), and almost ran someone down with a truck.

Any right wing nut case who supports these seditious bastards is no American, they are hypocritical fuckksticks.

Fish on...

Todd

Page 13 of 27 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
TrollKing, wateronthebrain
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 939 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645426 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |