Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 97 of 103 < 1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 102 103 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#953729 - 03/15/16 05:53 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I think we're better off without Okung. I'd much rather have a just average player who can start 16 games. Consistency was our main problem and getting 5 guys together who are all able to show up for the majority of games would benefit us greatly.

- Albert Einstein.

#953737 - 03/15/16 07:48 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Thread # 657 that Hank has fagged out...........and still counting.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#953739 - 03/15/16 07:58 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Dan S.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

People tend to fag out boards when their home teams are imploding. They can only get a 4th from Denver for Krapper, and there are a bunch of teams needing QB's.....very telling. Word has gotten around that he is a slacker and a cancer to a team. Loving it. rofl

- Albert Einstein.

#953740 - 03/15/16 07:58 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Bishop Sankey is looking for a home, too, and he may be worth a look as it didn't work out with the Titans.

I had no problem with Michael last year, either - he looked solid.

How productive was Sankey? Polk has good hands, does Sankey?

More productive than Napoleon Kaufman and Corey Dillon - 3rd most rushing yards in UW history. 54th pick in the draft.

I think he could earn a spot.

#953747 - 03/15/16 08:27 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Ruskell was a joke. I remember running into Curry at Wades gun shop. He was transferring his Glock from Virgina I believe.No body in the gun shop knew who he was. After he was done with bidness I talked to him in the lobby while it was pouring down rain. Welcomed him to Seattle, and I told him I hope you don't mind rain. Talked for about 5 minutes, he was yes Sir, no Sir, seemed like a good dude. We walked out together as the rain slowed down, he got into his Bentley and drove away. When you flop on those high of picks it can really set you back. But here comes pete and John, they made over 300-400 player and coaching changes. Sounds like Pete and John are in talks with Paul Allen as we speak for extensions. Back up the Brinks truck.

Curry is out of the league, right?

Edited by Sol Duc (03/15/16 08:29 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#953809 - 03/16/16 11:16 AM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

The OL has been talked about a lot but I don't know if people realize the potential impact Gilliam can have if he successfully transitions to LT.

Obviously it remains to be seen if Gilliam can do this, but this is what we know - he's an outstanding athlete (6-6, 310 with a 35" vertical and a sub 5-second 40 - not sure about arm length - anyone know this?) who looks like a natural LT in our system from a physical standpoint. He converted from TE and started all season at RT. He did not set the world on fire (he still has much to learn and needs to add strength), but he stayed healthy and showed his potential. He'll be cheap for the next couple of years at least.

- Albert Einstein.

#953817 - 03/16/16 12:45 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

He signed my kids hat and didn't get a high ankles sprain.

#953863 - 03/16/16 04:39 PM Re: The new Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

The patriots just signed Martellus Bennett, that's scary him and Gronk......

#953902 - 03/16/16 08:58 PM Re: The new Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I don't like hearing that. eek

- Albert Einstein.

#953903 - 03/16/16 08:58 PM Re: The new Offical Seahawks thread [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Evo
The patriots just signed Martellus Bennett, that's scary him and Gronk......

I don't like that.

- Albert Einstein.

#953905 - 03/16/16 09:07 PM Re: The new Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
The OL has been talked about a lot but I don't know if people realize the potential impact Gilliam can have if he successfully transitions to LT.

Perfect.

He filled in nicely for Britt (2nd round pick in '14) after he crapped the bed in the 1st preseason game against the Donks in '15. I think it was the 1st play and Von Miller swatted him away and got a strip sack on Shorty. Petey said enough was enough and put Gilliam there.

Gilliam was rated the #1 RT at run blocking, but he was #17 at pass blocking. Put him at LT, but who replaces him at RT?

Okung is visiting the Donks today, but I doubt they'll offer him what he thinks he's worth. His injury history and coming off shoulder surgery now makes him a tough sale. My guess is he's headed back to the Fawks and taking them up on their offer.

We just signed two monster tackles one 6' 6" 320 and one 6' 7" 340, them with some draft picks we will be fine. Not to mention fresh legs of a back built like Maurice Jones-Drew. I'm telling you Rawls could lead the league in rushing in the near future.

- Albert Einstein.

#953907 - 03/16/16 09:33 PM Re: The new Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

The Patriots traded Chandler Jones, their Pro-Bowl, 12.5-sacks-last-year, DE, to the Cards for Jonathan Cooper and a 2nd round pick. Cooper was the worst player on the Cards OL last year.

To take Cooper's spot the Cards signed Evan Mathis. He's 34, but he's worlds better than Cooper.

Bennett had a shade over 400 receiving yards and 3 TDs last year. I don't think he's very scary myself.

Yeah - but you're a no-talent former x-ray tech/manhandler who only pretends to know your ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to football.

So there's that.

Has anyone ever paid you for your football knowledge? Even one cent?

Yeah, OK, then.

#953926 - 03/17/16 07:53 AM Re: The new Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline

I'd pay you a cent if I thought your knowledge was worth it.

It isn't, so go fu.ck off.

#953927 - 03/17/16 07:53 AM Re: The new Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline

smile

#953928 - 03/17/16 07:55 AM Re: The new Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

This is the year for the Mariners.

LMFAO!!

#953930 - 03/17/16 08:58 AM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Ruffed Grouch

Limit:
One Grouch per day (male)
Two Grouches in possession (male)

Ten Grouches per day (female)
Twenty Grouches in possession (female)

#953992 - 03/17/16 02:24 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Okung's visit with the Donks paid off with a 5-year contract that's reported to be worth $10.6M/yr.

If anyone in the Fawks FO is interested, the Donks are shopping Cady now.

Gotta protect The Dirty Sanchez or whatever other chitty QB they put back there next season. It's kinda cool to be the team that sends off retiring QB's with a title. Then the next year rolls around and it ain't so cool any longer. That's how you end up with a Griese or Cutler and 10 years of darkness. Hawks are lucky to have won with a young Wilson.

#954009 - 03/17/16 05:19 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Okung's visit with the Donks paid off with a 5-year contract that's reported to be worth $10.6M/yr.

He will play about 3 games before he's hurt. He never lived up to his so called potential.

Edited by Sol Duc (03/17/16 05:19 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#954010 - 03/17/16 05:21 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: NickD90]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: NickD90

Gotta protect The Dirty Sanchez or whatever other chitty QB they put back there next season. It's kinda cool to be the team that sends off retiring QB's with a title. Then the next year rolls around and it ain't so cool any longer. That's how you end up with a Griese or Cutler and 10 years of darkness. Hawks are lucky to have won with a young Wilson.

You guys should look at Fitzpatrick, he's way better than Dirty.

- Albert Einstein.

#954011 - 03/17/16 05:28 PM Re: The Offical Seahawks thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

3rd round comp for Okung. banana

SWEET !

- Albert Einstein.

Page 97 of 103 < 1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 102 103 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
dizzy fisherman
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1029 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645418 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |