#961039 - 07/18/16 09:02 AM
Area 9/10 reports
|
Repeat Spawner
Registered: 07/06/04
Posts: 1069
Loc: Everett
|
How'd everyone do this weekend? We put 6 fish between 9 and 19 lbs in the box.
Usual gear fishing near the usual crowds.
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|
#961048 - 07/18/16 10:42 AM
Re: Area 9/10 reports
[Re: SundayMoney]
|
Returning Adult
Registered: 12/08/08
Posts: 257
|
What depths are you all fishing at? We went Sat morning just along the oil docks near Edmonds as it was pretty choppy out. Just shakers. Didn't see any nets at all but heard of one nice coho released and back at the marina someone said he got 2 near Kingston.
_________________________
As in I wish I was outside fishing right now........
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|
#961052 - 07/18/16 11:36 AM
Re: Area 9/10 reports
[Re: SundayMoney]
|
Returning Adult
Registered: 09/14/05
Posts: 307
Loc: Allyn
|
We caught 6 natives btwn 8-15pds sunday morning. It was pretty hot for the first 3 hrs, but the kids got tired of catching fish they couldn't keep.  Joe
_________________________
You should have been here yesterday!
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|
#961080 - 07/18/16 04:19 PM
Re: Area 9/10 reports
[Re: ]
|
River Nutrients
Registered: 11/08/06
Posts: 3359
Loc: Island Time
|
Thats my kinda Arima right there, all seats padded up with the urchins ! +3 I agree. That's a successful day even if you don't catch fish.
_________________________
"...the pool hall I loved as a kid is now a 7-11..."
If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|
#961084 - 07/18/16 05:40 PM
Re: Area 9/10 reports
[Re: SundayMoney]
|
Repeat Spawner
Registered: 04/20/09
Posts: 1249
Loc: WaRshington
|
Killed em the last 2 days.
Get while the gettin is good.
3 fish over 20 on Sunday.
_________________________
When I grow up I want to be, One of the harvesters of the sea. I think before my days are done, I want to be a fisherman.
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|
#961094 - 07/19/16 09:55 AM
Re: Area 9/10 reports
[Re: SundayMoney]
|
Juvenile at Sea
Registered: 02/29/08
Posts: 112
|
Possession was only luke warm this morning. Definitely slower than the last few days.
Edited by Take-Down (07/19/16 02:41 PM)
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|
#961104 - 07/19/16 12:55 PM
Re: Area 9/10 reports
[Re: outfishn]
|
Spawner
Registered: 12/09/08
Posts: 764
Loc: Seattle, WA
|
What depths are you all fishing at? Since I didn't get anything my depth probably won't help you, but I talked to someone who got one at 80ft in about 90ft of water and another who hooked up at 120ft. This was possession.
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|
#961110 - 07/19/16 03:20 PM
Re: Area 9/10 reports
[Re: Take-Down]
|
Repeat Spawner
Registered: 04/20/09
Posts: 1249
Loc: WaRshington
|
Possession was only luke warm this morning. Definitely slower than the last few days. Monday was slower. The 1 foot change in tidal cycle completely changed the flow of the troll in the spot we were fishing which in turn changed up the ability to get at the biters. We still managed 4 chances, 2 in the box. We've been fishing deep, 120+ but caught a fish estimated 19-22 with a freedom fin at 204 on the wire in 210 FOW.
_________________________
When I grow up I want to be, One of the harvesters of the sea. I think before my days are done, I want to be a fisherman.
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|
#961112 - 07/19/16 05:08 PM
Re: Area 9/10 reports
[Re: SundayMoney]
|
Fry
Registered: 02/25/11
Posts: 31
|
Matt, I remember meeting you at the Everett launch when you were shopping for a boat, few years back. Now you are single handedly putting a hurt on the quota. Good on ya man!
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|
#961135 - 07/20/16 12:49 PM
Re: Area 9/10 reports
[Re: SundayMoney]
|
The Chosen One
Registered: 02/09/00
Posts: 13956
Loc: Mitulaville
|
Fished MA10 close to "home" this morning. A few caught here or there, but certainly not on fire. We missed 3. Everything I saw hooked or landed appeared on the small size minus a lost fish by Captain Q's Dad. I know fish are still being caught up river a ways in MA9. Painful lines at the Shilshole Launch this morning.....word must be out that MA10 is ON FIRE!!!!!!  
_________________________
T.K. Paker
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|
#961152 - 07/20/16 02:23 PM
Re: Area 9/10 reports
[Re: SundayMoney]
|
King of the Beach
Registered: 12/11/02
Posts: 5229
Loc: Carkeek Park
|
Good stuff Outfishn.
O for 1 off the beach so far for me. Getting to see the eat was cool and a five fun minutes on the 6 wt till the hook pulled. SF
_________________________
Go Dawgs! Founding Member - 2025 Pink Plague Opposition Party #coholivesmatter
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|
#961163 - 07/20/16 03:24 PM
Re: Area 9/10 reports
[Re: ]
|
King of the Beach
Registered: 12/11/02
Posts: 5229
Loc: Carkeek Park
|
Spit the hook..... Poppers ? Would have just been a drive by with no hook-up if I'd been using a popper.  The dark side rules.... That king had a really bronze back. Thought it was a damn dogfish trailing the fly till it turned after the eat. Need to seal the deal on the next one. SF
_________________________
Go Dawgs! Founding Member - 2025 Pink Plague Opposition Party #coholivesmatter
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|
#961549 - 07/26/16 01:54 PM
Re: Area 9/10 reports
[Re: SundayMoney]
|
The Tide changed
Registered: 08/31/00
Posts: 7084
Loc: Everett
|
Just off the advisor call today and it looks like we will have A9 to fish through at least saturday, maybe Sunday. MA10 should stay open through next weekend at the current catch rates.
_________________________
You know something bad is going to happen when you hear..."Hey, hold my beer and watch this"
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|
#961550 - 07/26/16 02:27 PM
Re: Area 9/10 reports
[Re: SundayMoney]
|
King of the Beach
Registered: 12/11/02
Posts: 5229
Loc: Carkeek Park
|
Thanks for the update S-G. SF
_________________________
Go Dawgs! Founding Member - 2025 Pink Plague Opposition Party #coholivesmatter
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|
|
|
2 registered (DrifterWA, 1 invisible),
988
Guests and
2
Spiders online. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
11508 Members
17 Forums
73147 Topics
828094 Posts
Max Online: 14307 @ 05/22/26 06:24 PM
|
|
|