THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 44 of 81 < 1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 80 81 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#964038 - 09/07/16 09:32 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) *** [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Not only is he a chitty corner, he's fcked up in the head too. Oh yeah, he's already hurt. crazy

Tharold simon
&#10004;
@lasnoop24

Feel like I dnt belong
4:34 PM - 7 Sep 2016

6 6 Retweets

- Albert Einstein.

#964273 - 09/13/16 05:25 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Dream finally came true, don't know what he saw in this clown.

Source: the Seahawks have waived CB Tharold Simon.
— Field Yates (@FieldYates) September 13, 2016

beer

- Albert Einstein.

#964274 - 09/13/16 05:32 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

FYI.

The Seattle Seahawks made a couple roster moves Tuesday, waiving cornerback Tharold Simon and fullback Taniela Tupou. The team added defensive back Neiko Thorpe and fullback Will Tukuafu. thumbs

- Albert Einstein.

#964527 - 09/18/16 05:26 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Russell should find a seat on the bench and Pete should let Boykin take the controls.

Russ was completely ineffective today, and the whole offense stunk.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#964528 - 09/18/16 06:00 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
Just when I thought Seattle could not have played a worse game than last week. And they go a totally redeem themselves! &#128555;

#964550 - 09/19/16 07:13 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

IMO, the Rams are the team that does the best job of exploiting the weakness of the Hawks' offensive line, game after game. Healthy or not, Russ always looks BAD against them, because he can't get through two reads or set his feet to throw. Teams with even respectable lines seem to handle the Rams fairly easily. Seems to me that most games the Hawks lose are to teams that manhandle them at the line of scrimmage. That can probably be said about a lot of teams, but line play is clearly the Hawks' Achilles heel.

I agree that a healthy Wilson probably finds a way to get the team in the end zone, and he may have been the difference between an ugly loss and an ugly win.

#964600 - 09/19/16 08:23 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
screename55 Offline
Smolt

Well, pete's theory, bring in a bunch of young hungry dudes.

Anyone else catch earl say after a press conference, " well, guess I will hop in my rolls and go home" that little prick plays like [Bleeeeep!]. Now that Cam has wasted his body backing up that bitch and he has to make some plays, where the hell is he? Gonna be a whole lotta "whoops" outta that dude this year.

Not her thing, why the freak is kearse on the team? Cross body block pick in the end zone....dudes a f up who would not make it on another team...

#964605 - 09/19/16 09:45 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
FYI.

The Seattle Seahawks made a couple roster moves Tuesday, waiving cornerback Tharold Simon and fullback Taniela Tupou. The team added defensive back Neiko Thorpe and fullback Will Tukuafu. thumbs

I hope a cabinet job in ocean shores ended in a fatal accident.

#964609 - 09/20/16 06:04 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
I'm definitely more worried about the Hawks than I have in years. It seems like these are familiar problems (like o line) but may be too much to overcome this year. I also wish the Hawks D would start getting some turnovers again which have been so rare the last couple seasons. I also think RW isn't improving but instead regressing. If he wants to show improvement than he needs to get in tune with Jimmy G.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#964615 - 09/20/16 10:12 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Snake Pliskin Offline
Bead

Loc: Duvall
Two problems: O-line and Bevell. Replace both of them.

#964616 - 09/20/16 11:21 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

I think Bevell would look a lot etter if he had some confidence in his line. Notice how much less we bitch about his play calling when the line finally starts to gel and he opens up the playbook?

Carroll and Schneider are as good as anyone (maybe the best) at managing personnel. Every personnel decision requires sacrifices at some other position. It seems clear their strategy is to "build" a line out of a mix of talented, quick, but inexperienced guys and spend the big bucks on position players. I think it's a good strategy overall (hard to argue with the overall results so far), but all plans have weaknesses. Opting to take some lumps up front and finish strong is a great way to go until the year comes along where the line doesn't improve. Is this the year? If the past few seasons are any indication, we'll find out in 5 or 6 weeks.

#964677 - 09/21/16 12:53 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: FleaFlickr02]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

We're starting better than most seasons. I just wish the Hell PC would have a come to Jesus meetings with all these stupid GD F'N penalties. I'm not one to complain about the officiating, but it was obvious the Refs wanted the Rams to win their first game back to L.A. I sure hope our stud LG Ifedi will return soon, he is a difference maker. Anyone know how long he'll be out? I have to downgrade the Hawks record to 11-5, hopefully that will win the division.

On another note,why isn't Bevell using Jimmy Graham in the red zone? Kearse wasn't even trying to get open, I would have gave him a d minus, I hope it's not get a fat contract and then lay back. Frank Clark is going to be a freaking monster, he already has three sacks and will lead the team in sacks this year.

- Albert Einstein.

#965321 - 10/03/16 12:53 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

What does Russ have to do to become legit on the east coast? This guy was rated #1 among all QB'S last year and has won more games the last four years +. They say he's a second tier QB. crazy

Read this.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/footba...ticle-1.2810804

- Albert Einstein.

#965326 - 10/03/16 02:29 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Just win Super Bowls and cash checks...who givesafuck what those guys say?

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#965330 - 10/03/16 02:40 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I don't care what they say, to me it's just insane that reporters are still saying foolish things about him. I bet this just makes RW work that much more (if that's possible) we're talking Willis Reed type stories with the pain Russ is playing with. This O line is really coming together. Justin Britt is a seriously good center getting better with each day. Ifedi didn't have a single penalty in his debut against the best front seven defenses. The future is brighter than ever. thumbs

- Albert Einstein.

#965333 - 10/03/16 02:48 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

The O Line was surprisingly good yesterday...give Russell time to throw and those long downfield balls are going to be receptions all day, especially with him and Graham getting some chemistry together now.

Fish on...

Todd

#965336 - 10/03/16 03:01 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Lockett and Richardson as wide out and Baldwin in the slot, Jimmy in between....good god what a set. Our new TE Nick Vannett (sp) who was considered the best blocking TE in all of College football that year we drafted him is due to be back after the bye thumbs This is the best Hawks team in the history of the franchise. GB and the Hawks will battle for the NFC championship. I sure hope that game is in Seattle. Great pick up on Spiller, the Hawks were going to draft him but was taken before our pick. thumbs

Edited by Sol Duc (10/03/16 03:04 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#965354 - 10/03/16 08:31 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Quotes from Manish Mehta a NY Daily News NFL columnist, Panelist on ESPN's The Sports Reporters, and Jets Insider for NBC Sports & SNY-TV.

“A one-legged Russell Wilson isn't scaring anyone as the Seahawks prepare to face the Jets this week.”

“Mea culpa for calling Russell Wilson a one-legged QB. Had a high-ankle sprain too. So Jets got beat by a leg-less QB” rofl

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them

#965355 - 10/03/16 09:12 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Lucky Louie]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Second tier no legged QB. laugh

- Albert Einstein.

#965752 - 10/09/16 07:40 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Seahawks took the day off and moved into first place in the NFC West ;-)

It will be a tough game with Atlanta next week, they are legit.

Fish on...

Todd

Page 44 of 81 < 1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 80 81 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (stonefish), 1307 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |