THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 62 of 81 < 1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 80 81 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#971550 - 01/15/17 11:47 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) *** [Re: Sol Duc]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Ruffle was runnin for his life.
Gotta protect your QB....at least give 'im a few seconds.

Handsome Tom had the pass rush all up in his kilt as well.
Took some good whacks.

#971561 - 01/15/17 09:23 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Dan S.]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Originally Posted By: Jason Beezy
I sure hope it's the O line but I have this feeling RW just isn't good enough.

You play behind that o-line, dumbfuck. You'd be dead in two plays.

RW already won a Super Bowl or did you miss that?

You're a fuckin' idiot, and you should probably just stfu before everyone around you knows it.

I can think of several mediocre QBs that won a super bowl. I've seen RW have accuracy issues when he has time. That's my prob with him.

Sounds like you are more butt hurt than me over the loss. Maybe eat a few cookies and put yourself out of your misery?

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#971562 - 01/15/17 09:53 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

i like it when people who have never played in the NFL call people mediocre....

Wilsons accuracy issues are due to not having time, our line needs some help, well get it done..

and anyone thinking booting people off the team that have gotten to where we have been the last 5 years is a fvckin lunatic...

one thing i say, sign Hester, 1 year, let Lockette (smh) focus on receiving not returning kicks... Hester aint as fast as he was, but the dude still has the vision... 1 year...

#971563 - 01/15/17 10:15 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Are you messing with us? He had some serious injuries that he played through.

- Albert Einstein.

#971564 - 01/15/17 10:25 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I wish Bevell would stop using these GD useless bubble screens....hint, they don't fcking work!! Has he ever heard of a crossing route? They might make a change at the OC. Cut Jermaine Wearse to give Richardson some more playing time. That guy can stretch the field with the best of them.

- Albert Einstein.

#971568 - 01/16/17 05:51 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

#971579 - 01/16/17 11:06 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA

You're a fuckin' idiot, and you should probably just stfu before everyone around you knows it.

I can think of several mediocre QBs that won a super bowl. I've seen RW have accuracy issues when he has time. That's my prob with him.

Sounds like you are more butt hurt than me over the loss. Maybe eat a few cookies and put yourself out of your misery?

I'm just sick of hearing bullsh!t fly out of that hole on your stupid face, Beezy. You're a dumb motherfucker, and if you don't believe it, listen to people who know their ass from a hole in the ground in regards to football talk about Wilson.

He's a highly regarded QB, and you're a fuckin' goat. No other QB in the history of the NFL has won a playoff game in their first 5 seasons. His stats stack up well against any QB, especially considering the lines he's played behind.

I'm sure you think you have the skills of an NFL GM. Your problem is, your team is the Browns.

So fvck off.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#971581 - 01/16/17 11:12 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

One chick.

Two seats.

#971584 - 01/16/17 11:31 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Hey Dan, I don't claim to know a lot, I just have an opInion from being a huge fan of the game.

The first playoff game I attended was in 98 at the Kingdome versus the Phins. I've been to a lot of Hawks games in my life. My dad played in the Big 10 and he and my uncle were football stars growing up in Chicago. We watch football all the time my whole life so it not like I'm a total dumb [Bleeeeep!]. They educate me more than anyone I know. I still don't claim I know much at all cuz the more I know the less I know with football. I'm surrounded by guys who played their entire youth lives in my family beyond my uncles, where they grew up it was all that mattered.

You guys are the ones that make this [Bleeeeep!] personal because you probably have miserable lives and lash out at any and everything you don't agree with. I'd rather be wrong than a total ass.

We will see how RW does in the long run and beIieve me I hope he is elite.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#971586 - 01/16/17 11:56 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Hey Dan, I don't claim to know a lot, I just have an opInion from being a huge fan of the game.

The first playoff game I attended was in 98 at the Kingdome versus the Phins. I've been to a lot of Hawks games in my life. My dad played in the Big 10 and he and my uncle were football stars growing up in Chicago. We watch football all the time my whole life so it not like I'm a total dumb [Bleeeeep!]. They educate me more than anyone I know. I still don't claim I know much at all cuz the more I know the less I know with football. I'm surrounded by guys who played their entire youth lives in my family beyond my uncles, where they grew up it was all that mattered.

You guys are the ones that make this [Bleeeeep!] personal because you probably have miserable lives and lash out at any and everything you don't agree with. I'd rather be wrong than a total ass.

We will see how RW does in the long run and beIieve me I hope he is elite.

Congratulations on being both.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#971588 - 01/16/17 01:36 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

#971605 - 01/16/17 07:00 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Dan S.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I'm just sick of hearing bullsh!t fly out of that hole on your stupid face, Beezy. You're a dumb motherfucker, and if you don't believe it, listen to people who know their ass from a hole in the ground in regards to football talk about Wilson.

He's a highly regarded QB, and you're a fuckin' goat. No other QB in the history of the NFL has won a playoff game in their first 5 seasons. His stats stack up well against any QB, especially considering the lines he's played behind.

I'm sure you think you have the skills of an NFL GM. Your problem is, your team is the Browns.

So fvck off.

To top it off Dan, Russ is 34-4-1 in prime time games. Matty ice?? lmao.

- Albert Einstein.

#971606 - 01/16/17 07:17 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Beezer, are you watching a different team with a QB named Russell Wilson ? For the life of me, I can't believe anyone with a scintilla of football IQ would not think this guy is the real deal. We're talking about a player that has zero help from his oline and still manages to put up incredible stats including a high percentage of completions.

If he was under center on the Cowboys he would be passing for 4k yards and 40 TD'S and around 6 int's year in and year out. thumbs

I heard on the radio from PC that Sherman had a hurt knee and that was the reason he was yelling at our Coaches. rofl

- Albert Einstein.

#971613 - 01/16/17 09:23 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Hank, Russ also suffered a tear in his pectoral that wasn't widely advertised, it happened about 6-7 weeks ago. He was a little off on several passes he normally would be on the money. I see him next year having a break out season barring any major injuries.

- Albert Einstein.

#971614 - 01/16/17 09:29 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Hankster
[

That said, I'd give a helluva lot more than a spam sammich for him in a trade. There are maybe 2 QBs I would rather have than him right now.

Rodgers, Brady are still the top Dogs. Cam Newton is not chopped liver, he's so damn big and can do some things Russ can't. I'd still take Russ over him because of his attitude and leadership.

- Albert Einstein.

#971616 - 01/16/17 09:34 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

If you guys haven't noticed RW missing on some easy important throws than I don't know what to say. These are throws he has made easily in the past. He is always on the run and under pressure for years so why is it any different now?

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#971617 - 01/16/17 09:37 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

If you guys haven't noticed RW missing on some easy important throws than I don't know what to say. These are throws he has made easily in the past. He is always on the run and under pressure for years so why is it any different now?

Read my post above.

- Albert Einstein.

#971633 - 01/17/17 12:33 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

I agree RW has missed a few gimmes this season, but that happens to the best of them. Turns out it's hard to complete passes against the top 1/10th of the top1% of defensive football players.

I think Russ is a very good QB, but he's also still very young and should continue to improve. His injuries were a big part of why he got sacked so much this year. On the one hand, we can argue he needs to learn to get rid of the ball faster when things go wrong, but on the other, we've seen him make a lot of miraculous plays after somehow escaping a hard pass rush, so I'm not so sure we really want him to change that. I think he just needs to get fully healthy again.

There's talk of trading Sherman? Really? Sure, he has a big mouth, and he gives up a play now and then, but for the most part, QB's go out of their way to avoid throwing at him, and that's the ultimate testament to how good he is. I think the Hawks corners are all really good (the fact nobody throws at Sherman puts a lot of heat on the guy on the other side, and Shead made a lot more plays than he gave up). What makes them (and the rest of the defense) look great is the play of the starting safeties.

Without either ET or KC on the field, the defense goes from elite to mediocre, particularly in pass coverage. When those guys are both out there, one of them is in on almost every play, because they both have incredible ball hawking skills and quickness.

Carroll's defense is highly dependent on great safety play, and that explains why he and Schneider spend so much money there. I would argue they need to look for a solid backup for those guys (one of which is likely to be hurt at any given time, considering how they play) in the draft, so we don't experience such a dramatic dropoff when one of them can't play. If there are two good safeties on the field, it makes everyone else better. Can anyone who watched the defense just before Earl got hurt and after, or who has watched them play without Kam, argue differently?

Bummer we're sitting around, arguing what went wrong, instead of getting ready for another NFC Championship game....

#971637 - 01/17/17 01:17 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: FleaFlickr02]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I would like to RW lose about 10 pounds before next season. He was noticeably slower even in preseason before the injuries. The previous seasons you rarely ever saw him run down by a DE. Ciara must be a pretty good cook. smile

We need to keep Reece, he's a very good player that does tons of things, especially blocking for Rawls.

We're only a few good players to get back to the SB every season for the next 5-8 years. Can't wait to see Prosise back next year, he has that "it" factor. thumbs

I would like to see Walter Jones on the payroll working with Cable on our young Oline.

If we can get 2 number one picks, with at least one of those picks in the top ten for Sherman, I would do that in a nano second. He would look good in a Browns uniform. Not likely to happen though.

- Albert Einstein.

#971640 - 01/17/17 01:39 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Wilson should be the least of everyone's concern. Read Ducs post about the OLine. Lots of great QB'S in the league at 4+ second in pocket. Less than that and the #'s drop. Russ can make things happen when schit goes south, proven time and time again. Beef up the OL and solidify the secondary and add some depth and we will be contending for awhile, since the Forty Wieners will be in the toilet for 3+ years.

Russ put weight on because he knew he would take some hits. Maybe he should ask CrapperNickel for some advice..... grin

Page 62 of 81 < 1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 80 81 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1334 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |