THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#968118 - 11/13/16 08:56 AM Re: Majority of mainstream polls now show Trump ahead. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

I used comman sense and concluded Trump was going to take the Rust Belt. The MSN was putting out a false narrative which was what they did nationally. It was crystal clear what was happening.

#968129 - 11/13/16 11:19 AM Re: Majority of mainstream polls now show Trump ahead. [Re: ]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
When looking at the data used to compile the information used in the various
Polls it certainly looked skewed. One poll had Hilary up by 4 with sampling data that showed 8500 democrats questioned, 7500 independents and 6000 republicans. I showed my wife the flawed logic that allowed them to reach the preconceived results that everyone was touting. I said all along that based upon enthusiasm of the electorate Trump was the winner.

What is cathartic and absolutely hilarious is those that didn't hitch their wagons to Trump's horses because of their high moral character and their deep need for acceptance amongst the establishment, lost. The R's that did support Trump were elected. That's part of the mandate I predicted months ago. The other part of the mandate was keeping control of both houses.

The SCOTUS will remain defenders of the constitution for the next 30 years instead of emotionally driven jurist activists.

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#968130 - 11/13/16 11:21 AM Re: Majority of mainstream polls now show Trump ahead. [Re: ]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
...look for national CCW reciprocity and the signing of the NHPA.

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#968149 - 11/13/16 03:14 PM Re: Majority of mainstream polls now show Trump ahead. [Re: RowVsWade]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: RowVsWade
...look for national CCW reciprocity and the signing of the NHPA.

That would be sweet, the way it should be.

- Albert Einstein.

#968150 - 11/13/16 03:16 PM Re: Majority of mainstream polls now show Trump ahead. [Re: The Trumpster]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: The Trumpster
Clearly, your vision of the truth is unparalleled among men. First they ignore you. Then they ridicule you. And then they attack you and want to burn you. And now they will build monuments to you. And that, is what is going to happen in Trump's America. I was going to make a yuge statute of me standing in the middle of times square, but instead, it should be you!

Rich for Homeland Security !

- Albert Einstein.

#968151 - 11/13/16 03:21 PM Re: Majority of mainstream polls now show Trump ahead. [Re: RowVsWade]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: RowVsWade
When looking at the data used to compile the information used in the various
Polls it certainly looked skewed. One poll had Hilary up by 4 with sampling data that showed 8500 democrats questioned, 7500 independents and 6000 republicans. I showed my wife the flawed logic that allowed them to reach the preconceived results that everyone was touting. I said all along that based upon enthusiasm of the electorate Trump was the winner.

What is cathartic and absolutely hilarious is those that didn't hitch their wagons to Trump's horses because of their high moral character and their deep need for acceptance amongst the establishment, lost. The R's that did support Trump were elected. That's part of the mandate I predicted months ago. The other part of the mandate was keeping control of both houses.

The SCOTUS will remain defenders of the constitution for the next 30 years instead of emotionally driven jurist activists.

Would love to see Judge Andrew P. Napolitano on the bench of the high court.

- Albert Einstein.

#968169 - 11/13/16 05:35 PM Re: Majority of mainstream polls now show Trump ahead. [Re: Sol Duc]
The Trumpster Offline
Impeached X2

Loc: In exile at Mar-a-Lago
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Would love to see Judge Andrew P. Napolitano on the bench of the high court.

"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything, grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." –Donald Trump

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
derekE, hunting 6x6, josh870, Lanny McGlamery, steelie guy, Vern B.
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 409 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27837
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13394
eyeFISH 12606
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63786 Topics
645448 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |