THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#967676 - 11/09/16 07:48 AM Re: Official ELECTION DAY THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Originally Posted By: Evo
Awful fvckin quiet in here....

Most people are at work.....Or throwing a tantrum

#967678 - 11/09/16 07:52 AM Re: Official ELECTION DAY THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: The Trumpster]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
Where are the regular pontificators?

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#967681 - 11/09/16 08:28 AM Re: Official ELECTION DAY THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Jerry Garcia]
The Trumpster Offline
Impeached X2

Loc: In exile at Mar-a-Lago
Originally Posted By: Jerry Garcia

Probably out having "peaceful" protests that involve blocking traffic, breaking glass, robbing stores and lighting dumpsters on fire.

"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything, grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." –Donald Trump

#967686 - 11/09/16 08:35 AM Re: Official ELECTION DAY THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: The Trumpster]
Rocket Red Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Elma
Wow that was an interesting election!

It was a vote against the establishment (political lifers and the media). Obama and the media spent the last 4 years telling Americans that we are racists and everyone is a victim (except white guys). I hope/half believe that divisive narrative is finally over. Yes, there is racism in America, but it is better here than 95% of the world. Most Americans just want to go to work, play, pray and watch football.

Now, as for the conservatives who are tickled with their president-elect. I have a feeling Trump may disappoint. He was a New York democrat for 30 years and while I strongly feel that an end to Obamacare is coming (it was doomed anyway), I predict a softening on a lot of Trump's conservative rhetoric when policies get made.

#967687 - 11/09/16 08:37 AM Re: Official ELECTION DAY THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: FleaFlickr02]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Browns Point,Wa. USA
Originally Posted By: FleaFlickr02
***** I agree with what have been the Republican economic principles over the past few decades, but I'm encouraged to see that, with a Republican Congress, this administration should be able to enact SOME policy. I can at least hope that some of what they get done will be counter the status quo, as much as I doubt it. Pretty sure Hillary wasn't going to do anything new at all, so there is that hope.

I'm a little concerned about Trump in foreign relations. I think he'll stick up for us, but I hope he doesn't say anything too stupid in the process. Looks like Putin is pleased with this outcome, so that's good....

I sincerely hope the next 4 years are interesting; we'll have to wait and see.

I edited your first two sentences and other than that, I couldn't have said it better myself. I don't think Trump is the sharpest tack in the drawer, nor is he well spoken. I hope he "drains the swamp" and surrounds himself with an honest cabinet. Change is coming. Just have to cross our fingers that the bull in the China shop doesn't screw it up worse.

This Republican victory was still a very narrow race and the silent majority spoke. Unfortunately, that majority is aging and I believe it is only a matter of time before our elections swing left permanently.
In the legend of King Arthur, the Fisher King was a renowned angler whose errant ways caused him to be struck dumb in the presence of the sacred chalice. I am no great fisherman, and a steelhead is not the covenant of Christ, but with each of these fish I am rendered speechless.

#967691 - 11/09/16 09:17 AM Re: Official ELECTION DAY THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: Jerry Garcia

Todd and QQ are polishing off the last box of wine in preparation for explaining why they were so wrong.

No landslide victory for Billary.

No taking back the Senate.

They got some splainin' to do.

I've sat back quietly and watched you all banter about the election for months and months... Most of America has sat back and kept their mouth shut or perhaps were shamed to discuss the following of the Republican party (Trump)....

I didn't dare engage or choose to waste key strokes arguing with the ignorance and arrogance I've read through these posts.... It's simple, the big cities and narrow minds don't decide the future, America does.

Common sense prevails! Get on the TRUMP TRAIN!!

Keith

#967693 - 11/09/16 09:35 AM Re: Official ELECTION DAY THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: The Trumpster]
chasbo Offline
Spawner

Loc: oly
Has anyone seen Todd?
Maybe someone should look in on him.

#967695 - 11/09/16 09:57 AM Re: Official ELECTION DAY THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: chasbo]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: chasbo
Has anyone seen Todd?
Maybe someone should look in on him.

He's down at the train depot picketing.....

Keith rofl

#967696 - 11/09/16 10:14 AM Re: Official ELECTION DAY THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Todd]
Timber Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Stumpy Acres
Originally Posted By: Todd
Some more predictions:

Popular vote...Hillary will beat Donald about 49-44, maybe 48-45.

Electoral College...Hillary will beat Donald about somewhere from 315-220 on the high side, and 305-230 on the low side.

Senate...there are 9 Democratic seats up for grabs, they will probably hold on to all of them, or maybe lose Nevada and keep 8, but that's pretty unlikely. There are 24 Republican seats up for grabs, the Dems will probably take 4 of those, and the Senate will be either 51-49 Democratic, or 50-50, with a Democratic majority thanks to the Vice President (who will be a Democrat) breaking all ties.

All the "twue 'Mericans" who are gearing up to "take back their country" after Trump is done throwing his tantrums tonight ten minutes after polls close on the west coast will do absolutely nothing at all except be whiny bitches on Twitter and their neo-Nazi facebook pages.

Fish on...

Todd

Hmmmmm

#967698 - 11/09/16 10:20 AM Re: Official ELECTION DAY THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: GoldDigger]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: ReefSkunk
Originally Posted By: GoldDigger
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Ivanka is going to be one HOT first lady. thumbs

Whatever floats your boat.

If that woman can't "float your boat", then your boat is unfloatable.

I hope you don't have any daughters.

Are you really so delusional that you think Trump would hop on his jet, fly to Alaska, and then hop a float plane and fly another 300 miles (100 miles from the closest road) just to attempt to molest my daughter? She doesn't step out the front door without her .44 mag, and she can drive tacks with it at 30 yds. She lives with Grizzly bears, soI'm not really worried about her rofl

Now, lie to me. Tell me that you've never said anything that you wish to (insert your supreme being here) you could take it back.

Of course you have. He said the wrong thing, and got recorded. Whooppee... lame

If that's your biggest fear with having a President Trump then I think we'll all be fine.

God damn, you are stupid. Ivanka is Trump's daughter, Melania is his wife or First Lady.

#967699 - 11/09/16 10:32 AM Re: Official ELECTION DAY THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: The Trumpster]
The Trumpster Offline
Impeached X2

Let's just say that both boats are floatable. If I wasn't happily married and she wasn't my daughter I'd be floating that boat too!

"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything, grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." –Donald Trump

#967700 - 11/09/16 10:35 AM Re: Official ELECTION DAY THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
GoldDigger Offline
Returning Adult

God damn, you are stupid. Ivanka is Trump's daughter, Melania is his wife or First Lady.

Sol Duc said that, not me...I just didn't see any reason to point
it out, especially since they are both incredibly fine versions
of the human female.

Not that there would be the slightest chance of either one ever
looking at you, but, if given the chance you're saying neither
Melania or Ivanka would "float your boat"?

WTF is wrong with you? rolleyes

#967702 - 11/09/16 10:43 AM Re: Official ELECTION DAY THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: GoldDigger]
The Trumpster Offline
Impeached X2

Not that there would be the slightest chance of either one ever
looking at you, but, if given the chance you're saying neither
Melania or Ivanka would "float your boat"?

WTF is wrong with you? rolleyes

This x 1000.

Also, time to party hard...

#967704 - 11/09/16 11:41 AM Re: Official ELECTION DAY THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: The Trumpster]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
Liberals can suck it!

Loved watching all the long faced libtards last night.

Now that killarie has lost this. She needs to be cuffed and stuffed. epic cu nt !!!

#967705 - 11/09/16 11:50 AM Re: Official ELECTION DAY THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Brewer]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Even Nickd signed on the next day after the SB beat down and faced the music. thumbs

- Albert Einstein.

#967706 - 11/09/16 11:54 AM Re: Official ELECTION DAY THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Funny watching Paul Ryan kiss ass now......fuk that turd. Rudy for attorney general, I wonder who the defense sec will be? Newt will get a nice cushy job, Speaker again? Then there's Ben Carson.

- Albert Einstein.

#967708 - 11/09/16 12:04 PM Re: Official ELECTION DAY THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Todd]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Some more predictions:

Electoral College...Hillary will beat Donald about somewhere from 315-220 on the high side, and 305-230 on the low side.

Senate...there are 9 Democratic seats up for grabs, they will probably hold on to all of them, or maybe lose Nevada and keep 8, but that's pretty unlikely. There are 24 Republican seats up for grabs, the Dems will probably take 4 of those, and the Senate will be either 51-49 Democratic, or 50-50, with a Democratic majority thanks to the Vice President (who will be a Democrat) breaking all ties.

All the "twue 'Mericans" who are gearing up to "take back their country" after Trump is done throwing his tantrums tonight ten minutes after polls close on the west coast will do absolutely nothing at all except be whiny bitches on Twitter and their neo-Nazi facebook pages.

Fish on...

Todd

I was way off.......Toff had the nerve to show his math...... rofl

#967713 - 11/09/16 12:50 PM Re: Official ELECTION DAY THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: The Trumpster]
CedarR Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Olympia, WA
Time to sack up and give credit where it's due...

Michael Moore was right.

http://michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/

#967714 - 11/09/16 01:01 PM Re: Official ELECTION DAY THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: The Trumpster]
RICH G
Unregistered

Trump has to do what he said he will do.

Obongo care gone.

You don't work you don't eat.

Build a wall.

Deport the illegals.

No federal funding for sanctuary cities.

Apoint 2 or three conservitive justices.

Renegotiate the trade deals.

Bring industry and jobs hack to America.

If he does that people will see how much better America is, and do away with the progressive, NWO agenda for good....

#967716 - 11/09/16 01:04 PM Re: Official ELECTION DAY THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Todd]
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Loc: McCleary, WA
Some more predictions:

Fish on...

Todd

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=sams...7&FORM=VIRE

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Al Gore, czer, Robb92, wallyw
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1174 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |