THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 56 of 81 < 1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 80 81 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#969858 - 12/15/16 07:55 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) *** [Re: Sol Duc]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Browns Point,Wa. USA

Winning... but id be glad to never see the pajamas again.
In the legend of King Arthur, the Fisher King was a renowned angler whose errant ways caused him to be struck dumb in the presence of the sacred chalice. I am no great fisherman, and a steelhead is not the covenant of Christ, but with each of these fish I am rendered speechless.

#969864 - 12/15/16 10:50 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
the sherman hit was a decleater. alot of carnage in the game. seemed like every series a player was being carried off the field.

those games the hawks play poorly are so agrivating.

#969866 - 12/15/16 11:17 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Brewer]
erikj Offline
Spawner

Edited by erikj (12/16/16 12:05 AM)

#969898 - 12/16/16 01:23 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: erikj]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Did Lockette leap Kearse on the depth chart last night? One thing I noticed last night was Lockette was playing opposite ADB a lot more in 2-WR sets. Seven catches for 130 yards with zero drops. This Kid needs to be on the field as much as Baldwin. Once Prosise comes back, this team will have some serious weapons. thumbs

- Albert Einstein.

#969899 - 12/16/16 01:28 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Lockette retired...

smh...

#969900 - 12/16/16 01:32 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Get a life.

- Albert Einstein.

#969904 - 12/16/16 02:10 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

What's smh ?

- Albert Einstein.

#969906 - 12/16/16 02:54 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Sarah Palin looked pretty hot last night at the game.

#969910 - 12/16/16 05:14 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Does she wear # 15?

- Albert Einstein.

#969964 - 12/18/16 12:29 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Looks like the Giants are doing us a solid, up by 11 against the Lions with 4 minutes left. beer

- Albert Einstein.

#970154 - 12/21/16 08:55 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Sherman has been acting like a real Douche Bag lately. Screaming at our OC and DC's during the game. And making threats to reporters, this is the thing I hate about player coaches, you think Holmgren would let this brat act like this? Read the link.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...eporters-career

Richard Sherman
&#10004;
@RSherman_25

#Petesaididontcontrolcredentials &#128517;
5:14 PM - 20 Dec 2016

Edited by Sol Duc (12/21/16 08:59 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#970164 - 12/22/16 08:28 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

For a smart guy, Sherm seems to have a lot of trouble keeping his emotions in check. That seems to be what gets him in trouble. When someone in his position starts making claims that he can end people's careers, it's probably a sign of more (and worse) trouble to come, unless swift, corrective action is taken.

His Twitter apology was a good move. Let's hope Carroll and company are stepping up their discipline game a bit; it's becoming a dangerous situation, both for the player and for the team. Sherm can't end any media person's career, but he needs to take a look around him and realize that the media absolutely can ruin him. I personally find the media annoying and fairly useless, but they hold the key to public perception, so if you're in the public eye, they're not to be messed with.

#970170 - 12/22/16 10:26 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

I anticipate some useless time outs being taken this week as Bevell second guesses himself and doesn't get the plays called in time.

Sherman needs a hair cut.
Fuggin Hippie.

#970179 - 12/22/16 12:16 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Remember Shermy's crazed rant after he tipped the Kap pass and the Fawks won the NFCCG? Petey took him to the woodshed for that and shortly afterwards Shermy had a more subdued statement that was more team and less him oriented.

Petey took him to the woodshed again and let him know how the media can make someone's life miserable once they take a dislike to them. Shermy went into apology mode.

I can't say I find fault with Shermy for yelling at Bevell though. Remember that time Skittles looked over at the Fawks bench after a play was called and he gave Bevell the single-digit salute? Same deal.

Petey doesn't know about wood sheds. I disagree Hank, you never show up a Coach during a game on the field. He can vent after the game. As far as the post Tip int in the NFCCG, that reporter interviewed him seconds after the most important game at that time in Hawks history. I don't think Bevell is horrible, more like middle of the pack good. If the Hawks don't go to the SB, my guess is he's a goner. I would love to see Gus Bradley come back as DC, sounds like the Jags are going to fire him. I was hoping Sark was going to be available for OC if Bev is let go. He just signed with Alabama.

I believe that bad call that cost us a SB is still haunting the players on this team. It still pisses me off, I can't imagine how the players feel.

- Albert Einstein.

#970184 - 12/22/16 01:15 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
gvbest Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Silverdale, WA
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Remember Shermy's crazed rant after he tipped the Kap pass and the Fawks won the NFCCG? Petey took him to the woodshed for that and shortly afterwards Shermy had a more subdued statement that was more team and less him oriented.

Petey took him to the woodshed again and let him know how the media can make someone's life miserable once they take a dislike to them. Shermy went into apology mode.

I can't say I find fault with Shermy for yelling at Bevell though. Remember that time Skittles looked over at the Fawks bench after a play was called and he gave Bevell the single-digit salute? Same deal.

Petey doesn't know about wood sheds. I disagree Hank, you never show up a Coach during a game on the field. He can vent after the game. As far as the post Tip int in the NFCCG, that reporter interviewed him seconds after the most important game at that time in Hawks history. I don't think Bevell is horrible, more like middle of the pack good. If the Hawks don't go to the SB, my guess is he's a goner. I would love to see Gus Bradley come back as DC, sounds like the Jags are going to fire him. I was hoping Sark was going to be available for OC if Bev is let go. He just signed with Alabama.

I believe that bad call that cost us a SB is still haunting the players on this team. It still pisses me off, I can't imagine how the players feel.

Yeah they fired him 4 days ago

#970188 - 12/22/16 01:53 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Bradley didnt do that good as DC for us, he did good in 2012 but he had Petes help...

Dan Quinn is the one we want back, he was here when Bradley was here, but hes the one that really solidified the Defense... Kris Richard isnt doing a bad job...

both Quinn and Bradleys coaching records show whos got what....

#970194 - 12/22/16 02:33 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

Can't we just lose a playoff game and get on with it?

#970202 - 12/22/16 04:11 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Evo
Bradley didnt do that good as DC for us, he did good in 2012 but he had Petes help...

Dan Quinn is the one we want back, he was here when Bradley was here, but hes the one that really solidified the Defense... Kris Richard isnt doing a bad job...

both Quinn and Bradleys coaching records show whos got what....

Once again..........uh, never mind.

- Albert Einstein.

#970203 - 12/22/16 04:13 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: gvbest]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: gvbest
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

Yeah they fired him 4 days ago

That's cold with two games left. Pete just said he has been in contact with Bradley.

- Albert Einstein.

#970378 - 12/26/16 06:02 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
erikj Offline
Spawner

Losing to Arizona kinda sucks, but seeing Tyler go out like that, really sucks. Hopefully his youth will lead to his full recovery.

Page 56 of 81 < 1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 80 81 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Dick laxton, Lil Blue Sled, Lil Red Sled, Solash, The Moderator, WeServe
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (wolverine, steely slammer), 1335 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645377 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |