THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 59 of 81 < 1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 80 81 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#971071 - 01/07/17 09:48 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) *** [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Richardson, Rawls and the whole defense played a great game. Baldwin had a couple amazing catches, too.

Nice win, Hawks.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#971079 - 01/08/17 09:41 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
People are angry about officiating. It would mean something if this were a close contest. Here are reasons Lions lost in order of importance.

1. Rawls 167 yards; porous Lions D
2. Amazing catches by Hawks WRs
3. Lions receivers dropping passes everywhere
4. Solid Hawks D
5. RW protecting the football. He was conservative which is good. I hope for more of this in the post season. No more chuck it up and hope for the best. I saw short passes too which I like to see. The percentage of deep shots was too high lately, too predictable.
6. Refs

That's about it

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#971080 - 01/08/17 09:44 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

That was your least bitchy post in a while Jason's Beezy.

#971084 - 01/08/17 10:04 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: ReefSkunk
That was your least bitchy post in a while Jason's Beezy.

Well I still want more sacks from the Hawks.....

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#971093 - 01/08/17 10:25 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

both no calls...

there was also a bad holding no call on Bennett...

#971095 - 01/08/17 10:31 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
chrome/22 Offline
Captain C/22 - Team Stay Up Right!

Loc: Hurricane Ridge , Wa.
Playoff football gets rough, get used to it

#971096 - 01/08/17 10:32 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

i am, everyone else needs to get used to it... id rather have a couple of those than a game filled with penalties that lasts 6 hours....

#971108 - 01/08/17 11:49 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Hank just had to fag out the thread with his no-call sniveling.

It's what he does.

He needs attention.

#971112 - 01/08/17 12:04 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Hankster
p.s. the Lions weren't good enough and their coaches weren't good enough to beat the Fawks.

If they wanted to stop the run they should have stacked the box before Rawls put up 150 yards. Not after.

Hank likes to stack his box full of coc.k.

#971114 - 01/08/17 12:11 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Great confidence win ! Ground and pound, that's Seahawks football. I would like to plant my foot up our kickers arse, he's going to cost us another loss.He's directly responsible for two losses this year. GD, he's missed 5 extra points this year. I hope they let him go at the end of the season. mad evil

Edited by Sol Duc (01/08/17 12:13 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#971117 - 01/08/17 12:22 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Hey reefer punk, can your Mom play guard ? grin

- Albert Einstein.

#971119 - 01/08/17 12:25 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Root for the Giant's today. We don't want any part of AR.

- Albert Einstein.

#971121 - 01/08/17 12:32 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline

Awwww............Hanky is sad about the no-calls that worked for Seattle.

He doesn't mention the no-calls that worked for Detroit that Evo pointed out.

I think Hank should hold his breath. Forever.

#971123 - 01/08/17 12:38 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Dan S.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Props to Baldwin from stealing that TD pass from Jermaine Wearse, he would have dropped it anyway. grin

- Albert Einstein.

#971125 - 01/08/17 12:49 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I see Pitt winning the AFC, that would be something if the Hawks could make it that far for a little pay back. wink

- Albert Einstein.

#971126 - 01/08/17 12:49 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Good to start the New Year off right !

On that note, can't wait to see Handsome Tom beat the schitt out of whoever is left standing.

smile

#971127 - 01/08/17 12:56 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Direct-Drive]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Say what? you lose your mind?

Is there any question that Baldwin is the second best receiver in Hawks history.

- Albert Einstein.

#971128 - 01/08/17 12:57 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Angry Elf, I don't givaflyinfuk about the Lions and I don't givaflyinfuk about you either.

Go pound some more sand up your mangina. You're running a ton low.

What were you saying about middle school you wrinkled up old cu.nt?

#971130 - 01/08/17 01:00 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Hank, I was watching North Carolina in a bowl game a couple weeks ago, their QB looked like he had NFL talent. His name was something like Fubersky or something similar. You clowns might want to use your pick on him....not sure what year he's in though. Too lazy to google it, have you heard of him?

- Albert Einstein.

#971131 - 01/08/17 01:02 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: ReefSkunk
Angry Elf, I don't givaflyinfuk about the Lions and I don't givaflyinfuk about you either.

Go pound some more sand up your mangina. You're running a ton low.

What were you saying about middle school you wrinkled up old cu.nt?

Do you have anything to offer than just being a cock waffle?

- Albert Einstein.

Page 59 of 81 < 1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 80 81 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Dick laxton, Lil Blue Sled, Lil Red Sled, Solash, The Moderator, WeServe
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (steely slammer), 1456 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645377 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |