THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#976087 - 04/06/17 07:18 PM Re: Solving Seattle's Homelessness issue [Re: The Moderator]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

post a picture of your wifes pussy first...

#976090 - 04/06/17 07:37 PM Re: Solving Seattle's Homelessness issue [Re: The Moderator]
Piper
Unregistered

on the bright side; when you're living with your mom or you're homeless you wont have to pay property taxes... you'll always have that going for you...

#976097 - 04/06/17 08:06 PM Re: Solving Seattle's Homelessness issue [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: Evo
My dad always paid me to mow the lawn... Dipsh!t

When I mowed the lawn for my parents I did it for free.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#976098 - 04/06/17 08:09 PM Re: Solving Seattle's Homelessness issue [Re: The Moderator]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

i didnt ask for money, my dad gave me money...

i guess my dad was cooler than your dad....

#976113 - 04/07/17 07:43 AM Re: Solving Seattle's Homelessness issue [Re: ]
Gnomesayin Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: In Rich's Garden
Originally Posted By: Hankster
I read on one of my RWWJ sites the Mayor of Seattle (the instigator of so much of this libtard horseshit going on up there) is being sued for child sexual assault from 30-odd years ago.

Can anybody spread more light on that?

Not that it matters, but the RWWJ site had a picture of the mayor. Looks like a goalie for a dart team.

Essentially the Democratic Party up here is nothing more than a homosexual satanic child abuse ring that also happens to run the entire State of Washington. The schit bubbles up to the surface from time to time. These allegations against him are not new, just another victim has come forward.

#976114 - 04/07/17 07:47 AM Re: Solving Seattle's Homelessness issue [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz

When I mowed the lawn for my parents I did it for free.

I wouldn't exactly call a roof over your head, food, clothing and all your video games "free". It's more like you were getting the better part of the deal.

Especially since you couldn't push a lawn mower until you were 20.

That was my point. I wasn't offered money. I did it as a chore. Bad wording.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#976457 - 04/21/17 12:42 PM Re: Solving Seattle's Homelessness issue [Re: The Moderator]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
The UW Police and UW Recycling moved out of some old buildings on the waterfront. I thought the plan was to tear down these buildings and build a park. Guess that won't happen until at least August.

In the meantime, let's fill these building with 75 homeless dudes!

Here's the email I received......

What is happening:
The City of Seattle has identified a temporary home for the Operation Nightwatch overnight shelter operated by Compass Housing Alliance. This shelter is currently in temporary space in the Seattle Municipal Tower. The City is planning to move this overnight shelter to the former UW Police building on Boat Street in just a few weeks.

You’ve been identified as a neighbor and interested party, and we want to inform you of our plans and offer an opportunity to share your thoughts on the project. We will be holding a community meeting on April 26th from 4-5:30 P.M. at the UW Fisheries building in Auditorium 102, 1122 NE Boat Street.

Who:
The Operation Nightwatch shelter program is among the oldest in the city and serves approximately 75 single men each night. Past neighbors of the program report low impact from it. The individuals staying at the shelter report to several sites around the City in the evening, and receive a shelter entry ticket and transportation to get to the shelter location. They arrive between 9pm and midnight and leave the shelter at 6:15am. Guests will receive bus tickets upon exit to help them get to needed destinations – including work, treatment and service programs in other areas of the City in the morning.

Why/When:
In February, we announced the location of the new Navigation Center in the Pearl Warren Building – which formerly housed this shelter. The shelter has used both the Seattle Center and the Seattle Municipal Tower as temporary locations since February. We are in the process of siting a longer term location, however timeline necessitates a third temporary site for the displaced shelter. We are amid a search for a long-term location for the program and in the meantime this location will be active from May through August.

Best,
Sola

Sola Plumacher
Strategic Advisor
City of Seattle, Human Services Department
O: 206.733.9404
Facebook | Twitter

#976479 - 04/22/17 05:52 PM Re: Solving Seattle's Homelessness issue [Re: The Moderator]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

That sucks, Boat st use to be one of my favorite walks when I lived in West Seattle. There use to be a small joint that had great fish taco's,and a cool wood boat building store.

- Albert Einstein.

#976489 - 04/24/17 07:05 AM Re: Solving Seattle's Homelessness issue [Re: The Moderator]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

75 single men?
Sounds like they need to bring back the tacos.

#976494 - 04/24/17 12:06 PM Re: Solving Seattle's Homelessness issue [Re: Sol Duc]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
There use to be a small joint that had great fish taco's,and a cool wood boat building store.

Aqua Verde is still there. They are at the end of the street and still serving up great food and offer kayak and paddle board rentals.

#976504 - 04/24/17 07:07 PM Re: Solving Seattle's Homelessness issue [Re: The Moderator]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Nice area to spend a summer day. Glad it's still there.

- Albert Einstein.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
m_ray, Str8nr
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (20 Gage), 210 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |