THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#977984 - 06/27/17 12:54 PM Re: why are things getting so violent here in WW? [Re: ]
Snake Pliskin Offline
Bead

Loc: Duvall

#977988 - 06/27/17 02:51 PM Re: why are things getting so violent here in WW? [Re: ]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: stam
Originally Posted By: Evo
uh, im pretty sure the police know exactly where i am....

Is it the ankle bracelet..?
thumbs

Originally Posted By: Evo
Nah.. car... Address... Sh!t like that..
I cut the ankle bracelet off and taped it to a stray dog.

#977996 - 06/27/17 06:34 PM Re: why are things getting so violent here in WW? [Re: The Moderator]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: paker
Sol Doc needs to lay off the bottle and the Copalis Clams. Sounds like he may be suffering from some severe domoic acid poisoning!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amnesic_shellfish_poisoning

If you're still alive, and/or a little less brain dead Sol Duc, you might want to get yourself to your local ER and get checked out.

Paker, the guy who doesn't confront some neighbor about picking up his dog chit....he insteads sneaks around and follows him to see where he lives...the hard charging cowardly Lion. LMAO.

- Albert Einstein.

#977997 - 06/27/17 06:40 PM Re: why are things getting so violent here in WW? [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

If you're still alive, and/or a little less brain dead Sol Duc, you might want to get yourself to your local ER and get checked out.

His brain is on a shelf in a jar marked Abby Normal, he takes it down and plays with it occasionally...you know, like silly putty.

Start doing some research on some top notch Oncologist's tomorrow...after working with all of those nasty chemicals you just might need one.

Just messing with you, I wouldn't wish that on anyone...even you. :>)

- Albert Einstein.

#978010 - 06/28/17 06:16 AM Re: why are things getting so violent here in WW? [Re: Sol Duc]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

His brain is on a shelf in a jar marked Abby Normal, he takes it down and plays with it occasionally...you know, like silly putty.

Start doing some research on some top notch Oncologist's tomorrow...after working with all of those nasty chemicals you just might need one.

Who's the coward?

#978012 - 06/28/17 08:08 AM Re: why are things getting so violent here in WW? [Re: Sol Duc]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Sol Doc needs to lay off the bottle and the Copalis Clams. Sounds like he may be suffering from some severe domoic acid poisoning!

Paker, the guy who doesn't confront some neighbor about picking up his dog chit....he insteads sneaks around and follows him to see where he lives...the hard charging cowardly Lion. LMAO.

Aren't you the pussy that wouldn't confront the neighbor lady about paying for the cabinet you built for her?

#978039 - 06/28/17 01:31 PM Re: why are things getting so violent here in WW? [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: ReefSkunk

Aren't you the pussy that wouldn't confront the neighbor lady about paying for the cabinet you built for her?

Your brain is fried....terrible analogy twinkie boi. Sober up and make something out of yourself (like that will happen) Then you have the audacity to dog on Nate for being a loser...look in the mirror chubby, Evo is three times smarter than you.

- Albert Einstein.

#978040 - 06/28/17 01:34 PM Re: why are things getting so violent here in WW? [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Don't worry about it... I'd dance at your funeral, too.

I knew you cared! :>)

- Albert Einstein.

#978041 - 06/28/17 01:44 PM Re: why are things getting so violent here in WW? [Re: Sol Duc]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: ReefSkunk

Your brain is fried....terrible analogy twinkie boi. Sober up and make something out of yourself (like that will happen) Then you have the audacity to dog on Nate for being a loser...look in the mirror chubby, Evo is three times smarter than you.

Nate IS a loser. You're just one with a job.

If by smart you mean lazy then you're right for a change.

#978042 - 06/28/17 01:49 PM Re: why are things getting so violent here in WW? [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

lol... whatever scrub...

#978046 - 06/28/17 02:18 PM Re: why are things getting so violent here in WW? [Re: ]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

I think I'll just jump in my pretend Prevost, go pretend fishing in B.C....and pretend this thread never happened.

applause

#978047 - 06/28/17 02:21 PM Re: why are things getting so violent here in WW? [Re: ]
4Salt Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Lynnwood, WA
Originally Posted By: Stam
I think I'll just jump in my pretend Prevost, go pretend fishing in B.C....and pretend this thread never happened.

Now THAT sounds like a plan right there! thumbs

Got any open seats? smile

#978059 - 06/28/17 07:22 PM Re: why are things getting so violent here in WW? [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

You're just turning green because you will never have the wealth that my Sis and I will have. You'll be stuck in enumscratch until you expire. If it makes you feel better,all my S.S will go to various charities. Five more years.....winning.

- Albert Einstein.

#978061 - 06/28/17 07:37 PM Re: why are things getting so violent here in WW? [Re: ]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

I'd rather be the poor "dishdog" Sol Duc wishes I was, than the rich douchebag he says he is.

#978064 - 06/28/17 08:00 PM Re: why are things getting so violent here in WW? [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
WTF is this about? Is Slo waiting on some kind of inheritance or is he selling the cabinet shop?

#978069 - 06/29/17 12:19 PM Re: why are things getting so violent here in WW? [Re: ]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville

Boom!
ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiinnnnnnGGGGG!
Mic Drop!
Game, Set, Point, and Match!

Once again, the Copalis King puts me and others in their place! I just don't know how the likes of Stam, Hankster, ReefSkunk, and DanS even *try* to wage this battle of wits and words with TCK (The Copalis King).

About the only guy around these days that can compete is our POTUS and his mean daily tweets about nothing and no one. I almost suspect that Trump has been consulting with TCK about what to tweet. Now that the cat is out of the bag on how filthy rich TCK is, it only makes sense that he's hanging with Trump and Ivana. The tweets that Trump sent out this morning have not only shocked and disgusted all of America and his own political party, but are laying the foundation for what and how Great America is.

There's no way Trump is doing that alone.

Come on Coplis King - fess up. You're feeding that info to Trump, right?

We should be BLESSED and HONORED to have TCK here in our presence.

I, for one, am speechless. Except for what I just wrote. Actually, I didn't really speak that, so I'm still at a loss for words. No, actually I just typed in some words, so that can't be it either.

#978092 - 06/29/17 06:43 PM Re: why are things getting so violent here in WW? [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
For a thread about violence, there's sooo much violence up in here. It's like a damn salt mine of hate, anger and latent homosexuality. It's 2017 guys. It's ok and accepted now.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Born2Boat, Dirk Mc Girk, Frankster, Oz-fish, starfisher
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 335 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |