LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#978905 - 08/07/17 03:15 PM I know...fake news.
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma

#978914 - 08/07/17 08:51 PM Re: I know...fake news. [Re: gooybob]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Hank is more of a "the cock holster of my cock holster is my friend" type of guy when it comes to Trump.

He's more or less one of those old angry Muppet guys in the balcony, shoving popcorn into his face while triggering the chit outta all the Libs on stage.

#979060 - 08/14/17 02:37 PM Re: I know...fake news. [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Nah.

I just get a kick out of all the whining and sniveling from all the libbies since their gal lost.

Crazy Aunt Maxine is gonna stroke out any day now.

It's amazing how people squirm when they are so off base right Hank? You voted for chump and you know it. Besides being a closet Hillary boyfriend you lie about voting for the piece of sh!t (Trump). But you know what Hank? That's the MO for all of the uneducated idiots that voted for an even bigger idiot. The scariest thing about chump and the people that voted for him is their complete ignorance in knowing how the world HAS to work in order to survive. You and the other dummies are cutting your noses off to spite your faces. You suckers all fell for the the Republican's efforts to discredit your girlfriend Hillary. Your distaste for a woman in office and all your racist fears caused you all to vote for a complete fool and sadly it will come back to haunt you and unfortunately for those of us that predicted this abortion we will have to suffer with you.

#979061 - 08/14/17 03:21 PM Re: I know...fake news. [Re: gooybob]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Hillary is a woman???
Who da thunk it??

#979083 - 08/15/17 04:26 PM Re: I know...fake news. [Re: gooybob]
erikj Offline
Spawner

I'm starting to worry about you gboob, I'm wondering if I should call a waaaambulance. 😂

#979128 - 08/18/17 03:21 PM Re: I know...fake news. [Re: erikj]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: erikj
I'm starting to worry about you gboob, I'm wondering if I should call a waaaambulance. 😂

I'm just enjoying watching the true Trump losers see their knight in dull armor go down. Unfortunately all of us are going to suffer greatly for one of the biggest screw ups in American political history. The boys can say all they want about Clinton but NONE of this ridiculous sh!t would be happening if she were in office. I will say however, that Eddie Munster and the owl McConnell would be trying as hard as they can to stop everything she would try and do but even that would be better than the absolute mess the chump has caused. What did he say while he was running? Something like the world is laughing at us. It wasn't then but it sure as hell is now. Oh then there was Hillary was in Wall Street's pocket. But gee, he's hired a butt load of Wall Streeters. He was going to drain the swamp and he did and filled it with pond scum. Nice to see Steve Bannon got fired by his best friend chump. But that's chump's MO. He'd fire his daughter if he thought it would help him stay in office. A president who's best friends can't even trust him. Of course Bannon is grease ball and a piece of sh!t too.

Edited by gooybob (08/18/17 03:23 PM)

#979132 - 08/19/17 10:18 AM Re: I know...fake news. [Re: gooybob]
erikj Offline
Spawner

Big hugs loser.

#979134 - 08/20/17 02:44 PM Re: I know...fake news. [Re: gooybob]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

uhhhh... when Clinton was secretary of state, with Obama, thats when the BLM protest and [Bleeeeep!] started... this isnt new...

Pelosi's mutated ass also said that "the statues in the Capitol building have always been reprehensible" and that the republicans need to "help democrats out" by removing them and getting rid of the hate...

if thats the case, why when a black dude was president, and she was speaker of the house, didnt she remove them then? you know, when democrats were in control?

nah, fvck it, just blame Trump....

democrats are nuts....

#979166 - 08/22/17 01:21 PM Re: I know...fake news. [Re: gooybob]
movesfast Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: oregon
Gooybob, tantrum much?
Its fun to read your sniveling though.
Reminds me of Obama bashers, clueless

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
CHUBS
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (stonefish), 1114 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645302 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |