Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#979686 - 09/13/17 07:36 AM Re: The Mayor and his lust for teenage boys [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Ed Murry is a serial child rapist. People need to realize that it took a HUGE combined effort to censor victims and witnesses who obviously have been attempting to come forward for decades, this guy likely has hundreds of victims who come from the most venerable part of society being children, most of which have and had mental illness and addiction problems. This guy did not get to be Seattle Mayor all by himself especially with his background. It took a HUGE conspiracy of combined political and government power to get him where he is and to keep him protected until now. Victims and witnesses continually have had to have been censored by Law Enforcement for at least the last 30 years. The media, law enforcement, all levels of government and the democratic party had to put in serious effort to get this guy to where he was.

#979703 - 09/13/17 04:51 PM Re: The Mayor and his lust for teenage boys [Re: ]
Gnomesayin Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: In Rich's Garden
Originally Posted By: RICH G
The media, law enforcement, all levels of government and the democratic party had to put in serious effort to get this guy to where he was.

I don't know if we should hang all the pedophiles in government because the democratic voters will just elect another one. It's a revolving door policy. The people we really need to hang are the people who vote Democrat.

#979704 - 09/13/17 05:06 PM Re: The Mayor and his lust for teenage boys [Re: ]
Gnomesayin Offline
Juvenile at Sea

The scary thing is that he had his own personal city full of prospective victims and his own personal police department and personally hand picked Police Chief in his pocket. I would not be surprised if the SPD was regularly delivering troubled youth to the Mayors house.

Since a Thurston County Sheriff deputy is in jail right now for doing exactly this down in Olympia, I wouldn't doubt this at all.

#979705 - 09/13/17 05:49 PM Re: The Mayor and his lust for teenage boys [Re: ]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
The kindness and compassion of liberals is once again on full display. The fuktards that are antifa (anti-first amendment) and their violence and fa.ggots like Murray or dumbkunts like Sawant are more than enough to prove how mentally disturbed the liberals in this country are. Anyone that wants to hitch their wagon to that group of disgraceful scumbags tells me all I need to know.

Now let's watch the pedophile apologists spin it. This chit would be funny if it wasn't so sick.

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#979706 - 09/13/17 05:51 PM Re: The Mayor and his lust for teenage boys [Re: ]
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
When people wonder why he thought he could get away with this, I start to wonder if he is so sick he truly believes he did nothing wrong. There is no fear or guilt, because he is convinced his actions were just signs of love and appreciated by the victims. He, in his sick mind, knows others disagree, but he can not reconcile he own perverted thoughts with those of society. Think Nambla and their ideals........"The North American Man/Boy Love Association is a pedophile and pederasty advocacy organization in the United States. It works to abolish age-of-consent laws criminalizing adult sexual involvement with minors and campaigns for the release of men who have been jailed for sexual contacts with minors that did not involve coercion".

#979709 - 09/13/17 06:04 PM Re: The Mayor and his lust for teenage boys [Re: ]
Gnomesayin Offline
Juvenile at Sea

You don't understand how many people in the political establishment are involved in this. That's why he thought he could get away with it because so many others are. The openly gay former mayor of Portland got caught doing the same as Ed Murray and he didn't get in any trouble for it: http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2009/01/portland_mayor_sam_adams_press.html

Over 11 Mayors have been caught just in the last year, look at their political party and then look up their ethnic & religious affiliation. Yet again here are Irish Catholic Democrats disproportionately up to their dicks in little kids dirty behinds: http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/13/at-least-11-mayors-accused-of-child-sex-related-crimes-since-2016/

There's more than enough evidence to send most of the politicians in both parties to prison for a very long time. The gangrapes they thought were great fun when they were passing around children won't be so funny when Tyrone and his homies are going in raw.

The FBI need to stop chasing fictional Russian agents and start kicking in the doors of politicians and businessmen they know damn well have the blood of children on their dicks and their hands. And pedos in high places need to get what they fear most---a fair trial by a jury of their peers.

#979728 - 09/14/17 11:43 AM Re: The Mayor and his lust for teenage boys [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

#979734 - 09/14/17 02:59 PM Re: The Mayor and his lust for teenage boys [Re: Gnomesayin]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Originally Posted By: Gnomesayin
The media, law enforcement, all levels of government and the democratic party had to put in serious effort to get this guy to where he was.

I don't know if we should hang all the pedophiles in government because the democratic voters will just elect another one. It's a revolving door policy. The people we really need to hang are the people who vote Democrat.

If you did some research you would find that there have been many more Republican child queers busted in recent years. I'm not defending Democrats but as usual just trying to get guys like you who spout off not having a clue to stop and research first before you embarrass yourself. Political affiliation has little to do with sexual orientation. Granted the Dems are far more likely to come out of the closet but believe me there are just as many butt pirates on the Republican side. They just hide it.

#979737 - 09/14/17 03:34 PM Re: The Mayor and his lust for teenage boys [Re: gooybob]
Gnomesayin Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Originally Posted By: gooybob
Political affiliation has little to do with sexual orientation. Granted the Dems are far more likely to come out of the closet but believe me there are just as many butt pirates on the Republican side. They just hide it.

No sh!t they hide it because they wouldn't get elected. The democrats openly vote for homosexuals. 1 in 20 homosexual men molest children, where only 1 in 476 heterosexuals molest children (and 3/4 of those are women fvcking teenage boys). So if I told you that one person statistically is 24 times more likely to molest a child than this other person, wouldn't you choose that other person if it was a position of power and trust? Any rational person would. But Democrats are not rational, they will vote for someone because he is a homosexual because of "muh diversity" and "muh tolerance" and celebrate it. The Democrats weren't even putting up a recall petition or calling for his resignation, even AFTER he was a confirmed pedophile.

Furthermore, homosexuality is a mental illness and anybody who is mentally ill should never but put in a position of power over somebody who is not mentally ill. Don't vote for homosexuals and then wonder why these mentally ill people abuse their power and rape children. Rape is a crime of power and control and sick individuals who crave power and control are involved in the government like flies on sh!t. The 1 in 20 statistic is for the general homosexual population, I'd assume that the average politician who is homosexual would do it at an even higher rate because politicians are all sociopaths, so it likely multiplies the effect.

If you voted for Ed Murray, knowing he was a homosexual and not caring that he is 24 times as likely to rape kids, than your callous recklessness shows an insensitive and cruel disregard for the safety of children. So I blame the DEMOCRATIC voters who voted this guy in, they all should hang themselves in shame and if not, I'm sure the day of the rope will come soon enough.

#979742 - 09/14/17 06:23 PM Re: The Mayor and his lust for teenage boys [Re: Gnomesayin]
GoldDigger Offline
Returning Adult

1 in 20 homosexual men molest children, where only 1 in 476 heterosexuals molest children (and 3/4 of those are women fvcking teenage boys).

Not disagreeing, but can you point me towards your source of that info?

Edited by GoldDigger (09/14/17 06:23 PM)

#979746 - 09/14/17 07:46 PM Re: The Mayor and his lust for teenage boys [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

#979750 - 09/15/17 12:43 AM Re: The Mayor and his lust for teenage boys [Re: ]
GoldDigger Offline
Returning Adult

Link gave me nothing I didn't already know. I want a link to the source you used for the:

"..1 in 20 homosexual men molest children, where only 1 in 476 heterosexuals molest children..."

#979755 - 09/15/17 08:24 AM Re: The Mayor and his lust for teenage boys [Re: GoldDigger]
Gnomesayin Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Originally Posted By: GoldDigger
1 in 20 homosexual men molest children, where only 1 in 476 heterosexuals molest children (and 3/4 of those are women fvcking teenage boys).

Not disagreeing, but can you point me towards your source of that info?

It in the results of a survey that was published in Psychological Reports Issue 58 on pages 327-337.

#979762 - 09/15/17 01:02 PM Re: The Mayor and his lust for teenage boys [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

#979763 - 09/15/17 01:21 PM Re: The Mayor and his lust for teenage boys [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Gnomesayin Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Homosexuals are only 2% of the population but citing your source they account for 30% of the molestations. "About a third were homosexual molestations" and "homosexuals claimed much more frequent sexual contact with caretakers, and homosexuality was disproportionately implicated in sexual events."

You can cite study after study and survey after survey and they all confirm that homosexual men are disproportionately child molesters. I can't believe anyone would even question this basic fact.

#979764 - 09/15/17 02:05 PM Re: The Mayor and his lust for teenage boys [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

dude that is Psychological Reports, edition 58, pages 327-337... you just need access to get the full report, wether you pay for it or whatever...

its the exact thing you cited....

#979765 - 09/15/17 02:08 PM Re: The Mayor and his lust for teenage boys [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

scroll down, you will see it...

http://journals.sagepub.com/toc/prxa/58/1

#979766 - 09/15/17 02:16 PM Re: The Mayor and his lust for teenage boys [Re: ]
Gnomesayin Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Yeah, I have read the hard copy years ago. I was just quoting that one stat. There were several more in there. I didn't even realize it was online, most academic journals are behind paywalls. To hide the truth from the plebs.

#984718 - 02/01/18 05:13 PM Re: The Mayor and his lust for teenage boys [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Looks like the city council knew about it the whole time and most of them decided to either get his back or keep their mouths shut. It's good to know that the city of Seattle is Podophile friendly.

http://mynorthwest.com/887383/beauregard-council-embrace-ed-murray/

Edited by RICH G (02/01/18 05:13 PM)

#984753 - 02/02/18 11:14 AM Re: The Mayor and his lust for teenage boys [Re: ]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

What a twist of fate. He would have only gotten about $16k/year from his years as a state senator. So those 2 weeks in 1976 got him vested in PERS1, and the state is basing his retirement pension on his "high two" that occurred while working for and being paid by the City. Looks like the former mayor is getting the last laugh - all the way to the bank.

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
BigRedHead, Gene, Milton Fisher, Selther, SpinyRayLover
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (No More Ice Fishin, steely slammer), 1138 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645372 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |