Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#984883 - 02/03/18 07:46 PM Re: This "secret Memo" could be a big deal. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

"Seth Rich" ?

"quality rambling"

SO you think the MSM storyline on Seth Rich is true then? Murdered in a robbery but nothing of value stolen from him? Wikileaks offered a large reward for information regarding his murder and said he was their leak right after his murder.

So you think I am wrong about this one just like I have been about everything else?

You will end up eating crow, but truthfully you will say nothing at all when im proven right again, eventually you will just stop commenting on my posts and try to convince yourself that I don't really exist at all.

Its pretty scary for people like you really, all the stuff you lambasted me on has come true.

and yes I am right about gnomes and bigfoot as well and someday the truth will come out.

#984885 - 02/03/18 08:11 PM Re: This "secret Memo" could be a big deal. [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Trump was right...the Trump tower was being bugged.

- Albert Einstein.

#984903 - 02/04/18 07:41 AM Re: This "secret Memo" could be a big deal. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

"Trump was right...the Trump tower was being bugged." no one can deny that at this point after the release of the memo.

Question is why did he never prove that his statements were correct, he could have released information at any time about the bugs in Trump Tower but he did not. He made the allegations about the bugging right after he took office but never gave more info.

#984930 - 02/04/18 03:28 PM Re: This "secret Memo" could be a big deal. [Re: ]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
https://www.wsj.com/articles/a-reckoning-for-the-fbi-1517617641

The Wall Street Journal gets it...

Now we know why the FBI tried so hard to block release of the House Intelligence Committee memo. And why Democrats and the media want to change the subject to Republican motivations. The four-page memo released Friday reports disturbing facts about how the FBI and the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court appear to have been used to influence the 2016 election and its aftermath.

The memo says an “essential” part of the FISA application was the “dossier” assembled by former British spy Christopher Steele and the research firm Fusion GPS that was hired by a law firm attached to the Clinton campaign. The memo adds that former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe told the committee in December 2017 that “no surveillance warrant would have been sought” without the dossier.

This is troubling enough, but the memo also discloses that the FBI failed to inform the FISA court that the Clinton campaign had funded the dossier. The memo says the FBI supported its FISA application by “extensively” citing a September 2016 article in Yahoo News that contained allegations against Mr. Page. But the FBI failed to tell the court that Mr. Steele and Fusion were the main sources for that Yahoo article. In essence the FBI was citing Mr. Steele to corroborate Mr. Steele.

Edited by RowVsWade (02/04/18 03:34 PM)

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#984958 - 02/05/18 09:04 AM Re: This "secret Memo" could be a big deal. [Re: ]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Good news for Hillary.

They now make decorative Depends.

#984965 - 02/05/18 10:36 AM Re: This "secret Memo" could be a big deal. [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
Good news for Hillary.

I’m afraid that she’ll have to buy her own diapers since the DNC is having a hard time scraping up diaper money.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/752743/dnc-reportedly-dead-broke-rnc-nearly-40-million

The Democratic National Committee had a rough 2017, plagued by leadership troubles, internal squabbling, and unflattering reports. To top it off, the party ended the year "dead broke," says The Intercept's Ryan Grim.

The Democratic Party is carrying more than $6 million in debt, according to year-end filings — and has just $6.5 million in the bank. Do the math, and the party is working with just over $400,000 overall. Meanwhile, the Republicans are swimming in pools of money. The Republican National Committee had raised $132 million by the end of 2017 — about twice as much as the DNC — and entered 2018 with almost $40 million to spare, with not a penny of debt.

#984967 - 02/05/18 11:20 AM Re: This "secret Memo" could be a big deal. [Re: RowVsWade]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: RowVsWade
Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
Good news for Hillary.

I’m afraid that she’ll have to buy her own diapers since the DNC is having a hard time scraping up diaper money.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/752743/dnc-reportedly-dead-broke-rnc-nearly-40-million

The Democratic National Committee had a rough 2017, plagued by leadership troubles, internal squabbling, and unflattering reports. To top it off, the party ended the year "dead broke," says The Intercept's Ryan Grim.

The Democratic Party is carrying more than $6 million in debt, according to year-end filings — and has just $6.5 million in the bank. Do the math, and the party is working with just over $400,000 overall. Meanwhile, the Republicans are swimming in pools of money. The Republican National Committee had raised $132 million by the end of 2017 — about twice as much as the DNC — and entered 2018 with almost $40 million to spare, with not a penny of debt.

Sounds like the GOP is flush with corporate money they can use to fight for the average American.

lol

You should use your tax break money to get a bigger tub of paste.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#984987 - 02/05/18 02:23 PM Re: This "secret Memo" could be a big deal. [Re: ]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Dan, You won’t find me sticking up for the GOP as a whole. I find both parties to be different sides of the same coin and equally detestable. Unfettered immigration and open borders are mine and many others’ “tipping” point.

It’s been said by myself, you and others here that they’re all snakes, with very few exceptions I completely agree and Trump, if nothing else, by virtue of being an outsider not ingratiated into the political snakepit has shined a light on the cockroaches in DC. There’s a reason that none of the lifelong political snakes wanted an outsider. Gridlock, political infighting and constant stalemates are good for their job security and to help make lobbyists rich but all it’s done for us it to cost us more by paying for a bigger and more incompetent government to usurp our freedoms.

Anyway I never liked the taste of paste but the aroma brings back some minor PTSD. I hope that 2018 is a good year for you and yours.

#984990 - 02/05/18 03:11 PM Re: This "secret Memo" could be a big deal. [Re: RowVsWade]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: RowVsWade
Dan, You won’t find me sticking up for the GOP as a whole. I find both parties to be different sides of the same coin and equally detestable. Unfettered immigration and open borders are mine and many others’ “tipping” point.

It’s been said by myself, you and others here that they’re all snakes, with very few exceptions I completely agree and Trump, if nothing else, by virtue of being an outsider not ingratiated into the political snakepit has shined a light on the cockroaches in DC. There’s a reason that none of the lifelong political snakes wanted an outsider. Gridlock, political infighting and constant stalemates are good for their job security and to help make lobbyists rich but all it’s done for us it to cost us more by paying for a bigger and more incompetent government to usurp our freedoms.

Anyway I never liked the taste of paste but the aroma brings back some minor PTSD. I hope that 2018 is a good year for you and yours.

You, too, RvW.

Hope you get lots of fishing in this year.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#985027 - 02/06/18 09:06 AM Re: This "secret Memo" could be a big deal. [Re: ]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

What a feel good story.

#985063 - 02/07/18 06:37 AM Re: This "secret Memo" could be a big deal. [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
cheaper2buyfish@grocerystore, EastCreek, Guidewest, NeverEnoughPTO
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1147 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |