LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#973254 - 02/14/17 07:55 PM Pizzagate...
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Is there anyone else besides RichG that thinks any of this is true?

Edited by Sol Duc (02/14/17 08:00 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#973261 - 02/14/17 09:14 PM Re: Pizzagate... [Re: Sol Duc]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
I think Rich G. Is a special kind of crazy... especially since conspiracy theories are the norm in every situation. A lot of his conspiracy theories aren't too far fetched though... and pizzagate wouldn't entirely surprise me. Nothing really seems to surprise me anymore. The world truly is controlled by a few elites and the rest of us lowly peasants are merely pawns in their chess game or brainwashed sheep to believe otherwise.

#973343 - 02/15/17 03:55 PM Re: Pizzagate... [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Originally Posted By: Banned User
Originally Posted By: Streamer
IA lot of his conspiracy theories aren't too far fetched though... and pizzagate wouldn't entirely surprise me.

Sad.....

Rich is a whack job, who believes in shitt that doesn't exist....

Like Pizzagate, like gnomes....

Don't be like Rich.....

You men like Trump and everyone he's hired? Super high IQ guys like Rich are who made Trump president. I wonder how they are rationalizing it now that in just a short time he's fvcking up what he isn't sh!ting on. Just like most rational people predicted.

#973356 - 02/15/17 06:29 PM Re: Pizzagate... [Re: Sol Duc]
RICH G
Unregistered

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion/2017/02...on-2458290.html

Maybe this is the first domino?

I ain't crazy, I'm just special...
Honestly my brain works in a different way, I have no problem admitting that, ever since I was a kid I remember that I could watch or listen to the same thing as everybody else and I would get something completely different out of it than the majority. At a young age I had to start figuring out how the majority of other people would interpret any given situation or instruction so I could verbally create an outlook or opinion more inline with mainstream thinking. I basicly had "what I saw or heard" and "what everybody else saw or heard". I would keep my true interpretation or opinion to myself and and verbally express what I thought mainstream interpretations would be. I really notice it with instruction, allot of times I feel like I don't speak the same language even, so I have had to rely on figuring things out for myself most of the time. Now that I'm older I just go with whatever I think and don't really care much that others probably see things differently. I have found it to be a fairly valuable asset, it especially helped me solve a lot of crimes when I did criminal investigative work for a living.

Edited by RICH G (02/15/17 06:49 PM)

#973357 - 02/15/17 07:18 PM Re: Pizzagate... [Re: Sol Duc]
Gnomesayin Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: In Rich's Garden
Unless it involves Ronald McDonald reaming out a ballgagged gnome, I'm not buying it.

#973364 - 02/15/17 08:12 PM Re: Pizzagate... [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: RICH G

Honestly my brain works in a different way, I have no problem admitting that, ever since I was a kid I remember that I could watch or listen to the same thing as everybody else and I would get something completely different out of it than the majority. At a young age I had to start figuring out how the majority of other people would interpret any given situation or instruction so I could verbally create an outlook or opinion more inline with mainstream thinking. I basicly had "what I saw or heard" and "what everybody else saw or heard". I would keep my true interpretation or opinion to myself and and verbally express what I thought mainstream interpretations would be. I really notice it with instruction, allot of times I feel like I don't speak the same language even, so I have had to rely on figuring things out for myself most of the time. Now that I'm older I just go with whatever I think and don't really care much that others probably see things differently. I have found it to be a fairly valuable asset, it especially helped me solve a lot of crimes when I did criminal investigative work for a living.

lol

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#973371 - 02/15/17 10:40 PM Re: Pizzagate... [Re: gooybob]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: gooybob
Originally Posted By: Banned User
Originally Posted By: Streamer
IA lot of his conspiracy theories aren't too far fetched though... and pizzagate wouldn't entirely surprise me.

Sad.....

Rich is a whack job, who believes in shitt that doesn't exist....

Like Pizzagate, like gnomes....

Don't be like Rich.....

You men like Trump and everyone he's hired? Super high IQ guys like Rich are who made Trump president. I wonder how they are rationalizing it now that in just a short time he's fvcking up what he isn't sh!ting on. Just like most rational people predicted.

The right are laughing at your stupid fcking asses....many man thongs are twisted up after 4 weeks...LMAO.....#YOULOST. Just wait until the high court judges is 6 to 3...you clowns will implode even more.

- Albert Einstein.

#973372 - 02/15/17 10:43 PM Re: Pizzagate... [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

You think pretty highly of yourself.

- Albert Einstein.

#973374 - 02/16/17 12:25 AM Re: Pizzagate... [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

A true renaissance man. lol

- Albert Einstein.

#973380 - 02/16/17 08:16 AM Re: Pizzagate... [Re: ]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

This explanation makes it easier to understand why you believe in and experience inter-dimensional gnomes and Sasquatch.

#973395 - 02/16/17 12:25 PM Re: Pizzagate... [Re: Salmo g.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

More like reaffirms his insanity. crazy

Keep posting RichG, this place would be rather boring without you wink

- Albert Einstein.

#973457 - 02/17/17 09:03 AM Re: Pizzagate... [Re: Sol Duc]
RICH G
Unregistered

Crazy is being a wack job and not knowing it.

Now if you're an individual that is a bit out on the edge of culturally accepted reality, maybe a bit over the edge, but is aware of that and embraces it, your not dealing with crazy. What you should consider is that such an individual may have an upper hand on the understanding of some things, and such an individual may also have a strong grasp on mainstream acceptable human phsycology and be able to use their understanding of themselves combined with knowing how you think to manipulate any given situation.

#973473 - 02/17/17 01:20 PM Re: Pizzagate... [Re: Sol Duc]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
You referring to yourself as a "bit out on the edge" is about as heavy duty of "not knowing it" as imaginable.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#981610 - 11/14/17 05:54 PM Re: Pizzagate... [Re: Sol Duc]
RICH G
Unregistered

#984600 - 01/30/18 02:20 PM Re: Pizzagate... [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-2...-ignorecover-it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Life_Children%27s_Refuge_case

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 345 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645367 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |