THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#987611 - 04/06/18 08:50 AM Re: Oops . . . Swanny takes a swan dive [Re: OceanSun]
bob r Offline
Returning Adult

Maybe folks should vocalize their opinions of his behavior when he is seen "guiding " on the Cowlitz or anywhere else. I'm sure most of his clients are not aware of his crimes, educate them. There are lots of reputable guides out there who could use their business. Bob R

#987612 - 04/06/18 08:51 AM Re: Oops . . . Swanny takes a swan dive [Re: OceanSun]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
1. Commits Social Security fraud, stealing from all of us.
2. Commits intentional ESA violations, stealing from all of us.

Not sure what more information I need to form an opinion about him as both a man and a person.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#987624 - 04/06/18 11:17 AM Re: Oops . . . Swanny takes a swan dive [Re: bob r]
GodLovesUgly Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: WaRshington
Originally Posted By: bob r
Maybe folks should vocalize their opinions of his behavior when he is seen "guiding " on the Cowlitz or anywhere else. I'm sure most of his clients are not aware of his crimes, educate them. There are lots of reputable guides out there who could use their business. Bob R

I'm pretty sure he is done for good (well at least for now) this time... his FB and webpage have both completely vanished without a trace.
I want to be a fisherman.

#987681 - 04/07/18 07:53 AM Re: Oops . . . Swanny takes a swan dive [Re: Red Neckerson]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
Originally Posted By: Red Neckerson
You guys act like you know him personally and do you believe everything you here on the internet? Its easy for a coward to bash someone sitting behind a keyboard. He is a good family man that definitely didn't do everything right, but trashing a person you don't know and believing everything you here online just makes you look dumb.

A quick internet search makes your post irrelevant, if not plain stupid.

http://www.yelmonline.com/sports/article_1fba34b8-38f8-11e8-a622-27a03be205cc.html

#987682 - 04/07/18 08:18 AM Re: Oops . . . Swanny takes a swan dive [Re: OceanSun]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

He's been convicted.. that's a little bit past the heard on the internet mark....

#987698 - 04/07/18 02:27 PM Re: Oops . . . Swanny takes a swan dive [Re: OceanSun]
milkBottleMikey Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Spawn Ranch
Playing the devils advocate, from the above article, I'm not seeing where welfare fraud comes into play- it only says he was denied in '06 or whatever. Did I miss something there?

Any guide who would jeopardize his livelihood by keeping illegal fish is a moron... Why would he post incriminating pictures online?

#987743 - 04/08/18 08:43 AM Re: Oops . . . Swanny takes a swan dive [Re: milkBottleMikey]
large edward Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Brier, WA
Originally Posted By: milkBottleMikey
Playing the devils advocate, from the above article, I'm not seeing where welfare fraud comes into play- it only says he was denied in '06 or whatever. Did I miss something there?

Any guide who would jeopardize his livelihood by keeping illegal fish is a moron... Why would he post incriminating pictures online?

I think you answered your own question.

#987782 - 04/09/18 11:02 AM Re: Oops . . . Swanny takes a swan dive [Re: milkBottleMikey]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: milkBottleMikey

He was found guilty of perjury, wire fraud, and Social Security fraud that spanned an eight year period. The reason he was denied is because he made blatantly false statements, then he took it to court and lied about it more under oath to a Judge's face.

This guy is a lowlife POS of the illest sort. I seen him on the Columbia years ago before this Cowlitz clipping sh!t ever happened, getting busted by the Oregon State Police for filleting out a Chinook Jack to conceal it's wild status. I just saw that b!tch Swanny, last week on the Big C downstream of the I-5 bridge, with a boat full of people. Who still fishes with this guy?

#987868 - 04/10/18 08:57 PM Re: Oops . . . Swanny takes a swan dive [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

This DH should never be able to wet a line again. I hope he get's at least 5 years in the joint.

- Albert Einstein.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
BigRedHead, Gene, Milton Fisher, Selther, SpinyRayLover
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (No More Ice Fishin, 1 invisible), 1137 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645373 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |