Three Rivers Marine

Page 14 of 16 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#988868 - 05/08/18 02:41 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? *** [Re: ]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: vapidangler
As far as California goes I was born here, and I'm sick of seeing tourists from the PNW asking me how to get to the aquarium. Pasty white jabronis.

Also your taste in beer sucks. Crooked I holmes

California sucks. It has the lowest IQ average out of any state, the most homeless people, worst poverty rate, worst pollution, 15th worst for crime, a pathetic middle class, holds the most debt nationwide, is the only state with a NAZI border checkpoint and has the most restrictions on basic constitutional rights to the point where you can spend more time in jail for calling someone the wrong gender than for intentionally infecting someone with HIV. California has the lowest quality of life in America according to a study published in U.S. News & World Report. What a shithole, fvck California. It's damn near a failed state that barely functions, despite having some of the highest tax rates in the country.

Your women are made up of so many non-biodegradable materials, the EPA fines anyone trying to bury them when they die. They are fake as fvck gold digging whores. Your state is trash, your women are plastic inside and out. There is nothing wrong with being born in California, but if you are an adult and too stupid to move, there is something wrong with that. You probably use google and facebook too, you fvcking scumbag.

And those pasty ass mufuggas asking for directions are obviously from Minnesota because anyone from the PNW would use BING MAPS.

How dare you talk sh!t about malt liquor. Fvck your Crooked Eye, drink only Malt Liquor.

#988877 - 05/08/18 10:24 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: ]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Let's talk about Washington State for a second before you go talking trash about California,which is mostly farming,rural country,and yes there are some real [Bleeeeep!] hole towns here. Not where I live . But Washington is nice. If you like tweeker meth heads. Aberdeen is a lovely place. Its fuckin gnarly. Great drivers in that state too. Fat women of Forks. Oh yeah know why there are less homeless people there? Because it rains constantly and is freezing. But hey at least the music is good from Seattle,until all the singers die from heroin. And why do they do heroin? Because they wake up one day and say to themselves "[Bleeeeep!] me,I'm in washington" and the boot up a big load of dope and nod off for good.

Plastic gold digging whores? In Enumclaw its goats sheep and horses. I read more bestiality in the news when I lived in the PNW than I could believe. In all honesty I liked Oregon as a whole much better than Washington save for the OP and those SW WA rivers. But Oregonian people are depressed,anti social [Bleeeeep!] who say "crik" instead of creek. There are suicide hotlines on every bridge crossing the willamette due to depressed emos who didn't get their starbucks leaping to their deaths,because,well it rains a lot and its fuckin cold.

The homeless people there dream of being homeless in cali. I was in San Diego not long ago and did some yellowtail fishing in mexico. It was pretty badass actually. Probably hit Tahoe again in june. Take my girl camping in the eastern sierras. Catch a striped bass in the surf behind my house. Roll around my home town where there are great people,great restaurants,and [Bleeeeep!] holes like big sur,oh wait big sur is amazingly gorgeous. Yeah dude you nailed it. I'm so ashamed to live here.

#988878 - 05/08/18 10:25 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: stam
So...how do I get to the aquarium?

rofl

I thought about going down to Cali just to find vapid and ask him where the aquarium is.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#988879 - 05/08/18 10:26 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: ]
vapidangler
Unregistered

In your case drive away from Enumclaw as fast as possible without getting a ticket. Follow the coast,you cant miss us,should be here in about 3 days. Weather has been 71 degrees and sunny.

#988880 - 05/08/18 10:26 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: Dan S.]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Dan S.

rofl

I thought about going down to Cali just to find vapid and ask him where the aquarium is.

Sorry I'm a bit short on giving directions.

#988885 - 05/09/18 08:39 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: ]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Let's talk about Washington State for a second before you go talking trash about California,which is mostly farming,rural country,and yes there are some real [Bleeeeep!] hole towns here. Not where I live . But Washington is nice. If you like tweeker meth heads. Aberdeen is a lovely place. Its fuckin gnarly. Great drivers in that state too. Fat women of Forks. Oh yeah know why there are less homeless people there? Because it rains constantly and is freezing. But hey at least the music is good from Seattle,until all the singers die from heroin. And why do they do heroin? Because they wake up one day and say to themselves "[Bleeeeep!] me,I'm in washington" and the boot up a big load of dope and nod off for good.

Plastic gold digging whores? In Enumclaw its goats sheep and horses. I read more bestiality in the news when I lived in the PNW than I could believe. In all honesty I liked Oregon as a whole much better than Washington save for the OP and those SW WA rivers. But Oregonian people are depressed,anti social [Bleeeeep!] who say "crik" instead of creek. There are suicide hotlines on every bridge crossing the willamette due to depressed emos who didn't get their starbucks leaping to their deaths,because,well it rains a lot and its fuckin cold.

The homeless people there dream of being homeless in cali. I was in San Diego not long ago and did some yellowtail fishing in mexico. It was pretty badass actually. Probably hit Tahoe again in june. Take my girl camping in the eastern sierras. Catch a striped bass in the surf behind my house. Roll around my home town where there are great people,great restaurants,and [Bleeeeep!] holes like big sur,oh wait big sur is amazingly gorgeous. Yeah dude you nailed it. I'm so ashamed to live here.
sit your ass down too many lol. As a former wa resident current San Mateo resident and future Florida resident he just told the truth.

#988886 - 05/09/18 08:52 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Btw if California was its own country it would be the 5th largest economy in the world. Let that sink in while you’re fuking farm animals.

#988891 - 05/09/18 09:17 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

And also btw proud Californian and voted for trump. Maga!

#988894 - 05/09/18 10:06 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: ]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: dwatkins
Btw if California was its own country it would be the 5th largest economy in the world. Let that sink in while you’re fuking farm animals.

Most of that is due to worthless movies/communist propaganda cranked out by pedophiles in Hollywood and government subsidized surveillance programs such as Google, Facebook and Apple. Let that sink in while you're fvcking little boys. Hollywood is full of pedophiles that deserve to be hung and commie politicians who deserve to be thrown from helicopters.

There are plenty of methheads in rural Northern Californian depressed timber towns as well, such as Humboldt County and surrounding areas. As for Heroin, you've got people shooting it up in public. Heroin addicts are absolute scumbags and I hope every last one of them nods off for good.

Plastic gold digging whores? In Enumclaw its goats sheep and horses. I read more bestiality in the news when I lived in the PNW than I could believe.

Enough about KK already.

In all honesty I liked Oregon as a whole much better than Washington save for the OP and those SW WA rivers. But Oregonian people are depressed,anti social [Bleeeeep!] who say "crik" instead of creek. There are suicide hotlines on every bridge crossing the willamette due to depressed emos who didn't get their starbucks leaping to their deaths,because,well it rains a lot and its fuckin cold.

They say "crick" not "crik," is English your second language, chico? Oregon would be a great place, except for the people living there. Of course the same could be said of California. I fully support the suicide of anyone living in either.

Yellowtail and striped bass are OK, but can you catch a steelhead in the local crick? Didn't think so, MALT LIQUOR! Fvck your craft brew crooked eye.

#988896 - 05/09/18 10:25 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Speaking of farms. California leads the nation in the production of fruits, vegetables, wines and nuts.

So come on down Washington there’s two goats for every guy.

#988898 - 05/09/18 10:52 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: dwatkins]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

sit your ass down too many lol. As a former wa resident current San Mateo resident and future Florida resident he just told the truth.

Oh Mustang Sally.
You better slow that Mustang down.

#988899 - 05/09/18 11:35 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

"California leads the list of states with the highest number of AIDS diagnoses, with an average of 10.2 cases diagnosed per 100,000 people."
CBS NEWS Credit

#988900 - 05/09/18 11:41 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Snake Pliskin Offline
Bead

Loc: Duvall

#988901 - 05/09/18 11:42 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

“Washington leads the nation in farm animal fvcking and trailer courts.”

-PP news 2018

#988902 - 05/09/18 11:43 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

according to the LA Times, AIDS and STD's are skyrocketing in the state, not because they made it legal to fvck anyone you want and not tell them you have AIDS, but because of racism and stigma....

yes... that....

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-ln-std-stigma-20180507-htmlstory.html

#988903 - 05/09/18 11:52 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: dwatkins]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

“Washington leads the nation in farm animal fvcking and trailer courts.”

-PP news 2018

Why not let the goats in the trailer?

#988904 - 05/09/18 11:56 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Some parts of Washington totally suck. Take for instance, Evo’s neighborhood. Same goes for California and the other states and countries I’ve visited.

#988905 - 05/09/18 12:01 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

you know whats funny, all you fvckin idiots talk sh!t about where i live, but when Fly talks about the bullsh!t he was dealing with, you all sympathize and are nice to him....

me, you laugh...

this place is so sh!tty, that the UFC Flyweight Champion and number 1 pound for pound fighter in the world lives just up the road...

super sh!tty....

#988906 - 05/09/18 12:06 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

You steal your own mail. That’s pretty sh!tty.

#988907 - 05/09/18 12:06 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Evo, you are totally ignorant. He’s a good friend and I always encouraged him to move. Guess what, he’s out of there and you’re still having your mail stolen.

Page 14 of 16 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Dick laxton, Lil Blue Sled, Lil Red Sled, Solash, The Moderator, WeServe
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1229 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645375 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |