THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 12 of 16 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#988737 - 05/04/18 03:21 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? *** [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Considering that Evo is one nap away from being a vegetable, he's really impressing me with his understanding of complex and top secret international dealings.

#988738 - 05/04/18 03:26 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

This is like watching a tetraplegic baseball game...

#988741 - 05/04/18 05:58 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
LocalTalent Offline
Juvenile at Sea

A guy has $3500 in the bank collecting taxable interest, and suddenly he's all concerned about where tax money is being spent.

#988743 - 05/04/18 06:03 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: 5 * General Evo]
LocalTalent Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Originally Posted By: Evo

explain where it came from then, the country is 19 trillion in debt....

ill wait...

That 19 trillion rides on the backs of American workers. So you're safe.

#988746 - 05/04/18 06:12 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Evo is that one shareholder who owns exactly one stock and always shows up to shareholder meetings on open mic night. You tell em' buster!

#988747 - 05/04/18 06:13 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Damn.. you guys know more about me than I do...

Excellent...

#988748 - 05/04/18 06:28 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Well considering we've been psychoanalyzing you for the past several years like the top men we are, yes. Yes we do.

Chit dawg - I got your chart right here!

Says you have a predilection towards My Little Ponies, ad hominem attacks & hyperbole. Possible latent homosexual & mechanophilia tendencies and a high likelihood of being late on utility payments. Cool. Cool.

#988749 - 05/04/18 06:32 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

I can now see why you didn't become a doctor...

#988750 - 05/04/18 07:58 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: NickD90]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: NickD90
Well considering we've been psychoanalyzing you for the past several years like the top men we are, yes. Yes we do.

Chit dawg - I got your chart right here!

Says you have a predilection towards My Little Ponies, ad hominem attacks & hyperbole. Possible latent homosexual & mechanophilia tendencies and a high likelihood of being late on utility payments. Cool. Cool.

rofl

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#988788 - 05/07/18 07:30 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Back from 4 day weekend, it looks like one of the themes over those past days was waste of money which is exactly what is happening with the Trump witch hunt looking for Russian collusion from an unverified dossier to obtain FISA warrants. Current events even now have US federal Judge Ellis in the Manafort case asking what does this have to do with Russian collusion by asking for the scope of the Muellers investigation and have within two weeks to produce.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/may/04/donald-trump-russia-paul-manafort-robert-mueller

Pretty ironic that those with the most to lose looking for dirt on Trump are the same involved with the uranium one deal where Russia got 20% of US enriched uranium, cover up of Hillary’s email server where her exoneration was written well in advance of 17 witnesses and Hillary herself being interviewed, and now an apparent coups d'état to spy and try to overthrow a sitting president of the United States with absolutely fake goods.

Those involved to over throw Trump are the same ones looking at crimes and jail time for themselves and now worst yet IMO treason. Those same thugs so desperate to cover their azz’s, that they actually broke into one of the president’s attorney’s office with warrants even though cooperating by turning over 1.2 million documents requested, in turn stomping on attorney client privilege.

Like the judge said to Mueller who gives you the unfettered power that nobody in the US should have or does have?

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them

#988794 - 05/07/18 09:48 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Trump kicks ass,
Nugent rocks,
and the Dems here are a bunch of homos.

#988796 - 05/07/18 10:38 AM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Trump and Nugent are draft dodgers.

One sh!t his pants and the other had bone spurs.

True Patriots for sure.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#988805 - 05/07/18 01:45 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: ]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Steelspanker
Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie
Back from 4 day weekend, it looks like one of the themes over those past days was waste of money which is exactly what is happening with the Trump witch hunt
Maybe you shoulda taken a 5 day weekend.

By all appearances you need some time to get things figured out.

I have stated several times that this is not a party line issue, but it will take both parties to straighten this out.

99.9% of the world is under privately owned central banks with these people having direct links to the New World Order.

“Lord Jacob Rothschild has boasted that the New World Order will have full control over humanity by the year 2018. An issue of the Rothschild controlled Economist magazine published in 1988 openly told its readers that a world currency would be in place by 2018” of which they are now actively promoting a one world digital currency.

Trump being one person can’t straighten this thing out by himself but will need the support of the American people-- those very same people being bombarded by the over $4 billion US gov’t media budget that appears to be orchestrating the fake news media propaganda narrative.

For those with limited time--- links have already been provided pages back in this thread or google and do your own due diligence.

There is no room in the NWO for the US constitution.

You will have the right to be silent

or silenced by fines, jail, or death.

#988808 - 05/07/18 02:04 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

again with the saying that conspiracies dont happen... cant happen... wont happen... havent happened... smh

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

#988812 - 05/07/18 03:00 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: LocalTalent]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: LocalTalent
Originally Posted By: Evo

explain where it came from then, the country is 19 trillion in debt....

ill wait...

That 19 trillion rides on the backs of American workers. So you're safe.

More like our Children's backs.

- Albert Einstein.

#988813 - 05/07/18 03:02 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: ReefSkunk
Considering that Chumlee is one nap away from being a vegetable, he's really impressing me with his understanding of complex and top secret international dealings.

- Albert Einstein.

#988814 - 05/07/18 03:05 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
Trump kicks ass,
Nugent rocks,
and the Dems here are a bunch of homos.

BAM!

- Albert Einstein.

#988817 - 05/07/18 04:15 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: ]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Steelspanker
Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie

By all appearances you need some time to get things figured out.

By all appearances you are kook who believes in conspiracy theories.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(conspiracy_theory)

New world order. rofl

Good Gawd are you [Bleeeeep!]’n goofy?

Somebody that really uses Wikipedia as a reference. rolleyes Isn’t that an open forum where anybody is encouraged to contribute as an editor? That’s as bad as believing what you hear on or don’t hear on fake news media propaganda.

From WP “There is no need to read any policy or guideline pages to start editing...” “Editors should treat each other respectfully, work together collegially…” rofl You probably watch CNN also? eek2

Bush Sr. speech on NWO.(“when we succeed and we will”)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc7i0wCFf8g&feature=youtu.be

Clinton agrees with Bush Sr.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j1b5RlXQkk

Both Bush’s (Jr&Sr), Both Clinton’s (Hillary and Bill), and Obama have spoken about NWO (taped speeches.) Trump is the only one opposed to NWO by his talk and actions taken so far.

Link below to French President Macron addressing Congress joint session a couple of weeks ago.
24:00 Macron dream of 21st century NWO. Get ready for a gut punch by congressional response.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JwrRXozCXA

Trump’s nationalism stance is opposed to Macron also in the video.

#988821 - 05/07/18 05:18 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
To believe in that particular conspiracy theory is not particularly outlandish...it has enough actual truth woven thru it that it actually makes sense, though the whacky parts are exactly as whacky as they sound.

To believe, however, that Trump is somehow both aware of and believes in this conspiracy, and is the actual champion of overthrowing this NWO, takes being a fuckin moron to its extreme.

He is a greedy, petulant, childish, ignorant, con man...and nothing more. If the idiots who voted for him feel better believing that he believes their lunacy, then more power to them, but it doesn't make them any more right, or make Trump any less of a garden variety shyster.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#988829 - 05/07/18 08:38 PM Re: Should we ban bridges now?? [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Todd, we both have opinions and a definition of a fuckin moron would be those with the opinion that Trump not being aware of existing external forces against him, especially now, while having a probable rudimentary understanding on his drain the swamp platform.
A continual growing list of not only top corrupt FBI officials but also DOJ officials fired or relieved of duty, then fired after being cooperating witnesses—reasons for each individual included. Did these swamp creatures represent the US best interests?--Apparently not with more to come.
2:52 for those continual swamp drainings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rifM7fnvsvw&feature=youtu.be

Do those that control the money supply control the world?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDYfyAQ8lUI

Page 12 of 16 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
CHUBS
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 939 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645302 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |