Three Rivers Marine

Page 210 of 222 < 1 2 ... 208 209 210 211 212 ... 221 222 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1021449 - 02/04/20 08:30 AM Re: Trump—current events. **** [Re: Lucky Louie]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Oh and congrats on the Iowa caucus.

"Caucus app blamed for Iowa vote count chaos was created by tech firm Shadow, Inc.run by staff from Hillary Clinton and Obama's campaigns"

What a complete group of morons.

#1021460 - 02/04/20 10:50 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Black Bart Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Adna

This is great ! These people go from one train wreck to another.

One failed attempt after another to remove a sitting president.

Let's face it. Ya got Nuthin'. Is that what has you guys pissed off the most ?

You say Trump's a liar and is always lying to the American People.

OK Haters... Just off the top of your'e head, which lie in particular do you feel is the most egregious ? The one that pisses you off the most.

Which lie has your delicate sense of well being upset the most ? Surely since he lies about everything, it should not be to difficult to come up with an example.

What is obvious, as the clouds of November close in, is that the Democratic Party is being torn apart from within. All the hate they have mustered over Trump has nowhere to go and is now overflowing into the Party ranks.

As in nature, when their are to many Rats in the barn, they begin turning on one another.

There's always gonna be payback. It's just the way it is. I am really looking forward to November when the voters have their say.

#1021461 - 02/04/20 11:36 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
IOWA = Idiots Out Wandering Around.

#1021462 - 02/04/20 11:44 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Black Bart]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: Black Bart

This is great ! These people go from one train wreck to another.

One failed attempt after another to remove a sitting president.

Let's face it. Ya got Nuthin'. Is that what has you guys pissed off the most ?

You say Trump's a liar and is always lying to the American People.

OK Haters... Just off the top of your'e head, which lie in particular do you feel is the most egregious ? The one that pisses you off the most.

Which lie has your delicate sense of well being upset the most ? Surely since he lies about everything, it should not be to difficult to come up with an example.

What is obvious, as the clouds of November close in, is that the Democratic Party is being torn apart from within. All the hate they have mustered over Trump has nowhere to go and is now overflowing into the Party ranks.

As in nature, when their are to many Rats in the barn, they begin turning on one another.

There's always gonna be payback. It's just the way it is. I am really looking forward to November when the voters have their say.

Iowa screws up their caucus and suddenly the Trump guzzlers are saying, “I told you so!”

How about this lie, "Wow, Report Just Out! Google manipulated from 2.6 million to 16 million votes for Hillary Clinton in 2016 Election!"

That one serves him and galvanizes his base so well it is a masterful lie like only a real pro can make.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1021464 - 02/04/20 12:03 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Black Bart]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: Black Bart
Just off the top of your'e head, which lie in particular do you feel is the most egregious ? The one that pisses you off the most.

Still waiting for my fvcking wall and still waiting for Mexico to pay for it. I can say "my" since I'm being forced to fvcking pay for it.

(This is how you 360'ers must feel about us 206'ers forcing you to pay for all the stupid sh!T that is funded in our state! Like the 12 million per mile bike lanes in downtown Seattle!)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_wall

At the current rate of construction, we all might have at least 6 miles of new wall (at 20+ million USD per mile, btw) by the end of 2024!

20 million dollars of our tax dollars per mile of a wall that will ultimately do nothing to ease the flow of illegal immigrants in to the US at our Southern Border.

Oh that's right, Trump declared this rampant horde of invaders to the US a "National Emergency".

Oh wait, that's another lie.....but that's for another day and another post.

Bet you a dollar Mexico still will not have paid for it by the end of his presidency.

Fvcking liar.

rofl

#1021465 - 02/04/20 12:11 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: The Moderator]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

In these times of election security and fear of vote tampering why are we not all voting by mail?
Paper ballots counted by Americans, seems way to simple.

#1021466 - 02/04/20 12:11 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
It was really Ukraine that meddled in the election.

I'm going to build a wall and Mexico will pay for it.

I will destroy ISIS in 30 days.

Tarriff wars are easy to win, and we're winning one with China.

I will remove the deficit in the first three months of my Presidency.

I saved pre-existing conditions in your health care.

Toilet flushes are on the rise!

I saw Muslims dancing in Manhattan after 9/11.

I was on the ground helping victims on 9/11.

Hurricane Dorian will hit Alabama (complete with Sharpie lol).

Windmill noise causes cancer.

I gave the troops the biggest pay raise ever.

You need picture ID to buy groceries.

Arms sales to Saudi Arabia will create over 1 million jobs in the US.

The Mueller report exonerates me.

Russia did not meddle in the election.

I never said Russia did not meddle in the election.

I don't know Steve Bannon.

I don't know Prince Andrew.

I don't know Jeffrey Epstein.

I don't know Colonel Vindman.

I don't know Gordon Sondland.

I don't know "literally anyone who is testifying against me, even with dozens of pics, memos, and text messages between us"

Well, that took about one minute, just off the top of my head...now I realize that Trumpanzees don't mind being lied to, all day, every day...but actual thinking people do, especially about important things...like the above list.

Hit up Google to find literally thousands of times where Trump just made schitt up right off the top of his fat orange head.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1021470 - 02/04/20 12:26 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
I honestly think if Obama had said he didn’t know some shady guy, and then pictures of him with shady guy came out, he would have been done in an instant. This has happened multiple times with Trump. He makes a practice of lying and than reconfiguring his lie again and again. His story is always fluid and changing. There is often no “evidence” but a fluid changing lie/story is typical of him, and that is the hallmark of a criminal.

Democrats would never be allowed to do that, period. They would get their head shot real quick by a Rich G type.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1021472 - 02/04/20 12:32 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Illahee]
NickD90 Offline

Originally Posted By: Illahee
In these times of election security and fear of vote tampering why are we not all voting by mail?
Paper ballots counted by Americans, seems way to simple.

Well, the Iowa Caucus don't use ballots per se. They stand under the signs of their candidate of choice, then a group head count is taken to determine the number of delegates won. It's kinda a unique system.

But I agree with your statement in principle. Paper ballots, inked fingers and voter ID. It'll never happen because then the cheating can't happen....and voter ID is rayyyyycist!

#1021473 - 02/04/20 12:39 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: NickD90]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
Originally Posted By: NickD90

Well, the Iowa Caucus don't use ballots per se. They stand under the signs of their candidate of choice, then a group head count is taken to determine the number of delegates won. It's kinda a unique system.

I attended a caucus once. It was totally lame. Mail-in ballots for all legally registered. That's all you need.

#1021474 - 02/04/20 12:39 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Jason Beezuz]
NickD90 Offline

Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz
I honestly think if Obama had said he didn&#146;t know some shady guy, and then pictures of him with shady guy came out, he would have been done in an instant. This has happened multiple times with Trump. He makes a practice of lying and than reconfiguring his lie again and again. His story is always fluid and changing. There is often no &#147;evidence&#148; but a fluid changing lie/story is typical of him, and that is the hallmark of a criminal.

Democrats would never be allowed to do that, period. They would get their head shot real quick by a Rich G type.

Rev. Jeremiah Wright
Saul Alinsky
William Ayers
Bernadine Dohrn
Louis Farrakhan

Just to name a few off the top of my head. Most of these relationships were discovered in 2006 - 2008 before he became President. He still became President and was not shot.

thumbs

Edited by NickD90 (02/04/20 12:43 PM)

#1021475 - 02/04/20 12:41 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: DBS]
NickD90 Offline

Originally Posted By: DBS

I attended a caucus once. It was totally lame. Mail-in ballots for all legally registered. That's all you need.

Mail in ballots are also not a great system. Lag time and lost mail allows for serious mischief.

1 ID. 1 in-person paper ballot. 1 inked finger. PLUS....a paid, national voting holiday, so everyone has a chance to vote without being penalized.

Edited by NickD90 (02/04/20 12:51 PM)

#1021478 - 02/04/20 12:49 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

What's the over/under on lies, exaggerations, and being plain wrong, being told by Trump tonight in the State of the Union Address?

I'm going with 61.

Fish on...

Todd

#1021479 - 02/04/20 12:52 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
NickD90 Offline

You should do a shot for every lie Todd. You'd be blacked out drunk within 5 minutes. rofl

#1021480 - 02/04/20 12:57 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
CedarR Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Olympia, WA
Trump was rapidly approaching 16,500 lies told in office at last count. That was a week ago. After his Misstatement of the Union Address, this evening, he will likely reach 17,000 lies. There should be a ticker tape somewhere that could update his lie count in real time, unfortunately the super computer hasn't been invented to handle that data overload. Maybe Russia has one; Russia if you're listening...

One of my favorite Trump lies: I did not have quid pro quo with that man!

#1021481 - 02/04/20 12:58 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Not even going to watch it. I'll just read Trump's rage tweets tomorrow morning after he blasts a few rails of Adderall and gets his talking points from Fox & Friends...he'll cover the lies himself, for sure.

Fish on...

Todd

#1021482 - 02/04/20 12:58 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
I’m still hoping someone on this board applies for one of those forest raking jobs....
SF

#1021484 - 02/04/20 01:01 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Fuckk forest raking...I want to blow up hurricanes with nuclear bombs.

Fish on...

Todd

#1021485 - 02/04/20 01:02 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: NickD90]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington

1 ID. 1 in-person paper ballot. 1 inked finger. PLUS....a paid, national voting holiday, so everyone has a chance to vote without being penalized.

I agree with the national holiday. Disagree with the rest of the rubbish. Inked finger. You think this is Iraq? They already showed their ID when they registered. The real threat to our voting system is outside interference (Russian interference, trump asking for political favors from foreign countries, obscene gerrymandering and those who try to suppress the vote.) But you actually know that already I bet.

#1021487 - 02/04/20 01:16 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: DBS]
NickD90 Offline

Originally Posted By: DBS

I agree with the national holiday. Disagree with the rest of the rubbish. Inked finger. You think this is Iraq? They already showed their ID when they registered. The real threat to our voting system is outside interference (Russian interference, trump asking for political favors from foreign countries, obscene gerrymandering and those who try to suppress the vote.) But you actually know that already I bet.

Without an ID at the voting center, how do you know the person voting is the person that is registered to vote? Without ink, what's to prevent a person from voting once and going back in line at another voting center?

The greatest threat isn't Russia. Russia can't hack a paper ballot. The greatest threat is internal, corrupted politicians and the groups which support said corrupted politicians to get into power and remain in power under any means necessary. Even if that means voter fraud.

Look, I couldn't care less who actually wins or not, but the process needs to be 100% standardized, fair, clean & clear on the national level. For a country that preaches Democracy and every vote counts, we sure ask for trouble and get it every single election. Gee....I wonder why?

Page 210 of 222 < 1 2 ... 208 209 210 211 212 ... 221 222 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Cam, FisherJoe, Gettin-It-Wet, Krijack, Steelheadstalker
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 1382 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |