Three Rivers Marine

Page 216 of 222 < 1 2 ... 214 215 216 217 218 ... 221 222 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1022632 - 02/21/20 04:43 PM Re: Trump—current events. **** [Re: Lucky Louie]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Toff was really hard on Obama, and spoke out about Billary, so it only makes sense that he calls a spade a spade with Orange Hulk

lol

#1022633 - 02/21/20 05:47 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Evo
no, because only an idiot would think that Russia got people to vote for Trump...

and just a heads up, as ive said the last 4+ years, in case you forgot, the US is, does and has meddled in other countries elections for decades....

so its cool when we do it, but if someone else tries to do it its bad....

right rofl

We dropped atomic bombs on Japan. You ok if North Korea drops one on us? You know, because we did it. No? Why?

Evo hates America. He's all for Russia's meddling because the US did it. He thinks American intelligence agencies are evil, but makes apologies for the GRU and their meddling. He was probably the kind of American the KGB would recruit back in the day.

They have no use for low-level retards like Evo these days - they have high-level stooges like Trump, Zuckerberg, Nunes, Rohrbacher, and Graham to work in their favor now. Shoelickers like Evo just lend their useful idiot support for those stooges now.

Look at Evo - cheering against America and what we've done to get in our position as the world's only superpower. Evo thinks the CIA should be up front and just let the rest of the world be. Or just tell the Russians what they want to know like the guy with his balls on Evo's chin does.

What a fuckin' goat.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1022637 - 02/21/20 06:13 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

STFU retard..

#1022638 - 02/21/20 06:18 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

lol

Exactly the response one would expect from a tard like you.

Too busy licking Trump's shoes to craft a response? Or you just don't have the gray matter to pull it off? No need to answer - I already know because I'm way smarter than you are.

#1022639 - 02/21/20 06:26 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Ask yourself why Russia would try to help a Democrat and a Republican win the election....

Just another bullsh!t lie from Schiff and Nunes...

#1022640 - 02/21/20 06:28 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: DCC]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Originally Posted By: DCC
Is it really complaining if it's true?

I mean, when you've got the 5 pointed star of Evo, Hankster, Sol Duc, NickD90 and WDFW as a quorum, why even bother arguing.

I had my suspicions before, but this post confirm it. You are a cracked Walnut. What I want to know is when you blow into that tube on your chair, does that make you turn left, right, go forward or backward? How many blinks does it take to communicate you chit your pants?

I'll help you out and go slow one more time.....just for you Walnut.

In-de-pen-dent Lib-er-tar-i-an

Feel free to mouth the words slowly and practice your annunciation. Once you consistently make sounds that sorta represent those words, we'll help you learn what they actually mean - but that's down the road in Walnut 301. For now, just practice the basics. Breathing, heartbeat, swallowing, blinking, bowel & erection control et al.

20 posts in and already hopelessly struggling. Maybe this place isn't for you Walnut and that's OK. All kinds of lesser Walnuts have washed out from the Dark Side and I'm sure there is a pamphlet or support group for that somewhere, but I wouldn't know.

Ok. Bye.

#1022642 - 02/21/20 06:49 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: NickD90]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

lol..
popcorn

Y'all are funny.

#1022643 - 02/21/20 06:58 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Evo
Ask yourself why Russia would try to help a Democrat and a Republican win the election....

Just another bullsh!t lie from Schiff and Nunes...

Pay closer attention Evo. Russia isn't trying to help a D and an R win the election. They are trying to help R Trump win the election, yes, but they are trying to help Bernie win the D nomination, not the election because they figure Bernie is the easiest D candidate for Trump to beat in the general election. Do you get it now?

#1022644 - 02/21/20 07:05 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Lol... None of them will beat him... That's why they have to lie to not show how pathetic they are...

Russia didn't tell me that either...

#1022649 - 02/21/20 07:44 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: NickD90]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: NickD90

I mean, when you've got the 5 pointed star of Evo, Hankster, Sol Duc, NickD90 and WDFW as a quorum, why even bother arguing.

I had my suspicions before, but this post confirm it. You are a cracked Walnut. What I want to know is when you blow into that tube on your chair, does that make you turn left, right, go forward or backward? How many blinks does it take to communicate you chit your pants?

Feel free to mouth the words slowly and practice your annunciation. Once you consistently make sounds that sorta represent those words, we'll help you learn what they actually mean - but that's down the road in Walnut 301. For now, just practice the basics. Breathing, heartbeat, swallowing, blinking, bowel & erection control et al.

20 posts in and already hopelessly struggling. Maybe this place isn't for you Walnut and that's OK. All kinds of lesser Walnuts have washed out from the Dark Side and I'm sure there is a pamphlet or support group for that somewhere, but I wouldn't know.

Ok. Bye.

Not bad.....Not bad at all, Mr. Nap cool

#1022653 - 02/21/20 08:29 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Best explanation is that Russia probably wants Trump to win, because they know how democrats will respond. They probably would love for Bernie to win, as the same response would come from Republicans. How much time and influence and money has been wasted trying to attack Trump. As the old biblical statement says, a house divided can not stand. The best way to help destroy America is from within.
Under those circumstances, they most certainly would be pushing for both a Democrat and a Republican.

A few months ago I stumbled into a face book page from an activist from Chicago. The thread was arguing about a black shop lifter who was shot and the thread degraded into a race war and how all white people should be killed. About half way through, it occurred to me that there was no way to know who, in the responses was real and who could be just trying to build up division, or even how I had been directed to the thread. It appears that Russia and China now have huge efforts to infiltrate and influence ever aspect of our social media.

#1022654 - 02/21/20 09:17 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
The real question is why does the US intervene in all the other countries elections then cry foul when it supposedly happens in a US election? The leftists and Dems were losing their schit once they allegedly became a victim of their own game. What about Hillary Clinton hiring a foreign agent to collect a dossier on Trump? Where was the outcry for this? Crickets.

The leftists/Dems don’t want to be consistent on the ridicule that is equally deserving of both parties in trying to influence elections. They don’t actually want anything to change. But it’s comical the level of hypocrisy they are showing.

Definitely not in Trump’s corner on this... but the Dems really are looking pretty bad at this point.

#1022658 - 02/21/20 09:32 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Streamer]
AcidAngler
Unregistered

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah .

#1022662 - 02/22/20 06:46 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Steamer nailed it. The hypocrisy is what makes the DS great. These same people didn't say schit about Obama and the Billary scandal are now losing their schit over Orange Hulk......lol

8 years of Obama, soon to be 8 years of Trump.....as of right now, who is doing the better job as far as actual numbers, economy, etc....? I think when it's all said and done, Trump will wipe the floor with Obama. I could be wrong, what say u??

#1022663 - 02/22/20 07:45 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Bent Metal]
erikj Offline
Spawner

Anyone have the link to the transcript of the classified Intelligence briefing regarding the latest Russian election meddling. All I can find are "people close to" and "sources report" then , re-reported through Washington Post, New York Times, CNN, MSN, and furthermore by political hacks.

#1022664 - 02/22/20 09:16 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

#1022665 - 02/22/20 09:31 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: NickD90]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

Originally Posted By: NickD90

Ok. Bye.

That was certainly easier than expected, though I'd probably be pissed off, too, if somebody lumped me in with Evo, that guy....whoa.

Apologies

If I replace you with RichG in the five pointed star will that make you better?

#1022666 - 02/22/20 09:31 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Tell me more about he Hillary and Obama scandals. Were these scandals not investigated? Was the GOP in control of congress and did the Democrats do everything possible to stop the investigations including blocking witnesses and such? Was Obama impeached, but given a free pass by a Democrat Senate that didn't even call witnesses?

No. That didn't happen - and your false equivalence is just that. False.

It's a neat story that both sides are evil, and they are. But they aren't equivalent. Fatso is making a purge list. A fuckin' purge list. That's some fascist-level bullsh!t right there and only a complete shoelicker would defend it.

#1022672 - 02/22/20 02:37 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
erikj Offline
Spawner

Google "Trump's purge list"
Sorry I searched bing by default.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...als-purged.html

Why wouldn't Trump replace never-Trumpers in his own cabinet?

#1022673 - 02/22/20 02:48 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
You your body and mind are the enemy unless you support Trump. Do these people realize what freedom is? JTFC

Maybe it's amphetamines.

Page 216 of 222 < 1 2 ... 214 215 216 217 218 ... 221 222 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Dick laxton, Lil Blue Sled, Lil Red Sled, Solash, The Moderator, WeServe
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Tug 3), 1102 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645375 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |