THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#989446 - 05/18/18 05:49 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Originally Posted By: steeleworldwide
Yeah kokes at the usual spot?

Yep.. did you get a motor yet? I can sell my 30 and buy a 55 if not...

#989447 - 05/18/18 05:51 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

It will come out that this shooter was on the antipsychotic medications just like the rest. These medications not only do not cure psychotic people, they actually cause more aggressive behavior. The studies on the efficiency of these medications was faked by multinational corporations.

The reason that kids need the medication is because they are put in unsuitable environments. Then combine that with fake Freudian psychology, instead of Jungian psychology, and they medicate instead of curing the problem. Then companies sell mental illness diagnosis so they can sell you the "cure."

Video related...

#989448 - 05/18/18 05:53 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: 5 * General Evo]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Evo

I still have the 40 but I haven't used it in a couple of years, last time I used it it only worked in 2 speeds.

#989449 - 05/18/18 06:05 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

This sounds like a dark side fishing trip in the making!

#989450 - 05/18/18 06:13 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: ]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

I still have the 40 but I haven't used it in a couple of years, last time I used it it only worked in 2 speeds.

I call BS. You ALWAYS have a 40 runnin' smooth....

#989451 - 05/18/18 06:21 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Originally Posted By: ReefSkunk
This sounds like a dark side fishing trip in the making!

Fished with him before... Hell, he's been to my house...

SWW, if a 30 inch shaft will work, we can run my 30, if not I can get a 40 or 55... They have 36 and 42 inch shafts...

#989453 - 05/18/18 06:35 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

Probably can't go with anything less than a 40.

#989454 - 05/18/18 06:58 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

SWW,I have 36 and 42 inch shaft...

I thought you two were white?

- Albert Einstein.

#989458 - 05/18/18 08:05 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Wut?

#989461 - 05/18/18 08:34 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Sol Duc]
LocalTalent Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
It seems like 90% of these shooters were on meds.

So these guys doing crazy things were being treated for mental health issues? Who woulda thunk it?

#989462 - 05/18/18 09:05 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Just like I said, the mental health excuse is a farce...

#989463 - 05/18/18 09:12 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Oh wait, I'll clarify, the lack of mental health services is a farce....

#989464 - 05/18/18 09:25 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Evo, handing someone a prescription, sending them on their way and expecting them to just get better is not adequate mental health care. That type of care is available to just about everyone, it only works for a few.

A simple example, Family friend of mine is having a really hard time finding a youth counselor for their teenager that accepts their insurance and has an opening or a willingness to take on another patient. There are plenty of doctors willing to write prescriptions which is not what they or their child want, not enough REAL help available. By the way both the parents are successful professionals with good insurance plans.

#989465 - 05/18/18 09:30 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

So then you just agreed with me..

If they want a second opinion and their insurance is bullet proof, I can get you a number...

#989466 - 05/18/18 09:31 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: 5 * General Evo]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

You can’t even carry on a conversation. I certainly did not agree with you.

#989467 - 05/18/18 09:45 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Agreed..

#989468 - 05/18/18 09:51 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Sol Duc]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

I thought you two were white?

tree

lol

#989470 - 05/18/18 11:41 PM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Just like I said, the mental health excuse is a farce...

What's a farce about it. ?

- Albert Einstein.

#989471 - 05/19/18 06:28 AM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: Todd]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

The system didn't fail us this time. Yes, yet another mentally confused teenager got ahold of guns and killed other kids, but the failure here was on the part of the parents of the mentally confused teenager, who failed to keep their guns out of his hands, despite the numerous, recent examples of just why they should have tried harder to do so.

Ultimately, if gun safety at schools comes down to treating (curing?) the mentally ill, the battle is lost. Most mental illness can be treated (some to a fairly effective extent) but can't be "cured," so if we put all our eggs in that basket, I expect a lot more tragic news from schools (and other places of public gathering) in our future.

We've got to do a better job of keeping guns secure, which I believe comes down to stopping the use of guns for personal security. If you sleep with a pistol in your nightstand or a shotgun in your hall closet, or if you carry a concealed gun, those guns are not secure. If they're locked in a safe to which only you know the combination and from which they emerge only for recreational purposes, they're still not completely secure, but they're a hell of a lot closer to it. Trouble here is obvious, as many people, including the loudest voices at the NRA, own and/or carry guns precisely for personal security.

The Second Amendment is an important instrument of our freedom, but it was intended to provide citizens protection from a corrupt government, not to protect citizens from one another. If we need guns to fight our government, we'll all have plenty of time to open up the safe before they come calling. Until then (or until your next hunting or controlled shooting outing), keep those things locked up.

#989472 - 05/19/18 06:49 AM Re: Another Right Wing MAGA neo-Nazi Terrorist... [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: ReefSkunk

You can’t even carry on a conversation. I certainly did not agree with you.

You should have known better.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Al Gore, czer, Robb92, wallyw
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 411 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13525
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645406 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |