Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#990237 - 06/12/18 01:30 PM Re: Trump—current events. **** [Re: ]
Salmo g. Online   content
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Hankster
In the immortal words of the venerable Ronald Reagan:

TRUST BUT VERIFY

That saying has been an oxymoron from the get go. If you have to verify there was never any trust to begin with. Therefore, quit with the "trust" BS. There is no trust, and of course you verify. Nations don't have friends (they just say they do because it sounds nice). Nations have interests, and they act to protect and advance those interests. Trust has never had anything to do with this equation.

#990238 - 06/12/18 01:32 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: The Moderator]
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: parker
Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
Don't worry Trump will get it done giving many of you something to be critical of.

What is "it"? You going to give us specifics, or just RichG your answer?

And yes, there will be some here on the Left that will ALWAYS be critical of something that someone on the Right does, and vice versa.

It's just that you Righties and Lefties and super god damn annoying to the rest of us in the middle. smile

Dammit Paker, what are you? One of those can't get off the fence and make a decision moderates? This is the Dark Side, after all.

#990240 - 06/12/18 01:52 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Parker believes in going right down the middle.
He heard if you don't she will pee down the side of her leg her whole life.

#990249 - 06/12/18 03:56 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Things went so well, the new BFF's exchanged hair....

#990252 - 06/12/18 05:59 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Trump plans on classing up North Korea.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#990255 - 06/12/18 11:23 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Noble peace prize for the Donald !!!![spoiler][/spoiler]

Um, that would be NOBEL peace prize.

I don't know how noble it is considering they gave one to Preznint Jugears just for getting elected.

They're handing those things out like candy at Halloween. You get a prize and you get a prize. EVERYBODY gets a prize.

I remember watching him receive the NOBEL PISS PRIZE....you could tell he was really embarrassed, because he and everyone else knew he didn't do [Bleeeeep!] to earn it but being elected the first mulatto Prez.

Edited by Sol Duc (06/12/18 11:24 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#990256 - 06/12/18 11:36 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Add DanS to this. He would never pick sides with Bush or Trump even if he was in complete agreement. Grow a set and quit being such a ball washer to the members here. There are several just like him here, it's so transparent jug ears could notice it. Cowardly Lion.

- Albert Einstein.

#990259 - 06/13/18 06:14 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Trump tweets early Wednesday morning,

“Just landed - a long trip, but everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office. There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea. Meeting with Kim Jong Un was an interesting and very positive experience. North Korea has great potential for the future!”

“Before taking office people were assuming that we were going to War with North Korea. President Obama said that North Korea was our biggest and most dangerous problem. No longer - sleep well tonight!”

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them

#990261 - 06/13/18 07:34 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie
Trump tweets early Wednesday morning,

“Just landed - a long trip, but everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office. There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea. Meeting with Kim Jong Un was an interesting and very positive experience. North Korea has great potential for the future!”

“Before taking office people were assuming that we were going to War with North Korea. President Obama said that North Korea was our biggest and most dangerous problem. No longer - sleep well tonight!”

Nope. Still can't sleep. Realizing how many Americans put faith in Trump's Twitter feed does much more to keep me up at night than any threat from North Korea ever could.

#990262 - 06/13/18 07:58 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA

Add DanS to this. He would never pick sides with Bush or Trump even if he was in complete agreement. Grow a set and quit being such a ball washer to the members here. There are several just like him here, it's so transparent jug ears could notice it. Cowardly Lion.

lol. Yeah, Dan S. isn't a political hack and cockgobbler. What a wuss.

You're so brave and tough the way you sniff Trump's farts and polish his sack.

Keep sucking dick, Sol Donkus. It's what you're good at. You were a dumb twat when you were sucking Bush's cock in the run up to the Iraq war, and you're still a dumb twat. Shocking.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#990263 - 06/13/18 08:21 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
To be clear, as I said above I am cautiously optimistic about the NoKo talks, but this is something like the 20th time they have promised exactly the same thing, and the last 19 times they did nothing.

The last time they made these promises was just a few weeks ago to South Korea...so Trump just gained exactly "nothing" while giving up our military stance in Asia. So much winning.

There is absolutely nothing in the "agreement" that agrees to anything, there are no standards, no timetables, no inspections, no nothing...and certainly no more likelihood of peace today than there was a week ago or ten years ago.

North Korea makes a habit of just saying one thing and doing another, and Trump has a habit of believing it if it comes in the form of a compliment to his giant insecurity/ego...so we will see.

Those who think anything historic or interesting has happened yet have literally been under a rock for the last 30 years...walk it back, a lot.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#990264 - 06/13/18 08:48 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
River Nutrients

Trump loves Un! He has now met someone as commitment averse as he is. The new deal in the works? Trump Tower NoKo, of course!

#990265 - 06/13/18 08:58 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Salmo g.]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
The new deal in the works? Trump Tower NoKo, of course!

I wish I could LOL at this, but it's probably true, so not very funny.

Fish on...

Todd

#990274 - 06/13/18 01:22 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Gold! Everything will be gold and all classy like. Only the very finest of stuffs. BELIEVE ME!

#990297 - 06/13/18 09:35 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Dan S.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Dan S.

lol. Yeah, Dan S. isn't a political hack and cockgobbler. What a wuss.

You're so brave and tough the way you sniff Trump's farts and polish his sack.

Keep sucking dick, Sol Donkus. It's what you're good at. You were a dumb twat when you were sucking Bush's cock in the run up to the Iraq war, and you're still a dumb twat. Shocking.

I'm glad you have a good sense of humor. <grin>

- Albert Einstein.

#990298 - 06/13/18 09:38 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Todd
To be clear, as I said above I am cautiously optimistic about the NoKo talks, but this is something like the 20th time they have promised exactly the same thing, and the last 19 times they did nothing.

The last time they made these promises was just a few weeks ago to South Korea...so Trump just gained exactly "nothing" while giving up our military stance in Asia. So much winning.

There is absolutely nothing in the "agreement" that agrees to anything, there are no standards, no timetables, no inspections, no nothing...and certainly no more likelihood of peace today than there was a week ago or ten years ago.

North Korea makes a habit of just saying one thing and doing another, and Trump has a habit of believing it if it comes in the form of a compliment to his giant insecurity/ego...so we will see.

Those who think anything historic or interesting has happened yet have literally been under a rock for the last 30 years...walk it back, a lot.

Fish on...

Todd

Todd, I rarely bet, but if you want to get that hundy back from the POTUS election, I'll go another hundy on the R's retaining the House. Let me know.

- Albert Einstein.

#990299 - 06/13/18 09:42 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Todd

Fish on...

Todd

LOL

Todd is shocked Rocket Man isn't out on one of his runways and personally loading up his nookyerler arsenal on American C-5s already.

Nope. No military stance in Asia anymore.

The troops in Korea and all of those military bases in Japan, Okinawa and Guam are long gone. No airfields America can use in the Philippines and Thailand. The four warships that will be docked in Singapore? Fuhgeddaboutit.

Of course, it might not be a bad idea to rid Guam of all of those Marines stationed there. Hank Johnson (D-GA) was askeered that island would tip over if they shipped any more Marines there.

rofl

Sure will be nice to get the remains of the MIA's back...that's already a win imo.

- Albert Einstein.

#990303 - 06/14/18 05:39 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Coming up this week
June 14th is the expected date for the Inspector General’s Report on the Clinton email probe.

The expected 500+ page Inspector General Michael Horowitz report should be in the hands of Congress by 9AM our time and in the public hands about 3 hours later.

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them

#990306 - 06/14/18 08:28 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

Coming up this week
June 14th is the expected date for the Inspector General’s Report on the Clinton email probe.

The expected 500+ page Inspector General Michael Horowitz report should be in the hands of Congress by 9AM our time and in the public hands about 3 hours later.

You forgot the step in the process where both sides of the aisle spin the report to a point at which it is rendered completely useless to anyone's argument. It only takes a few minutes after the release to Congress, so it's an easy one to forget about.

Carry on.

#990307 - 06/14/18 08:39 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Democrats: See! Conclusive proof that Trump colluded with the Russians in their meddling in the election!

Republicans: No collusion! Benghazi!

And nothing will change.

Fish on...

Todd

Page 11 of 222 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 221 222 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
m_ray, Str8nr
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (OLD FB), 216 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |