Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 32 of 222 < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 221 222 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#992798 - 08/28/18 06:54 PM Re: Trump—current events. **** [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Hankster
Stumbles McMyturn can do anything she wants and the Progtards and Libruls shrug their shoulders and give her a pass.

Is that who the Republicans had on all the committees that investigated Hills?

No need to answer.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#992804 - 08/28/18 10:43 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Black Bart Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Adna
Whats wrong with this picture ?

Salary of retired US Presidents .. . . . .. . . . . .. . $180,000 FOR LIFE.

Salary of House/Senate members .. . . . .. . . . $174,000 FOR LIFE. This is stupid

Salary of Speaker of the House .. . . . .. . . . . $223,500 FOR LIFE. This is really stupid

Salary of Majority / Minority Leaders . . .. . . . . $193,400 FOR LIFE. Stupid

Average Salary of a teacher . . .. . . . .. . . . . .. .$40,065

Average Salary of a deployed Soldier . . .. . . .. $38,000

Never happen, but what if under intense pressure from the voters, Congress was forced to pass a law that says that anytime there is a deficit of more than 3% of GDP, all sitting members of Congress are ineligible for re-election".

The 26th Amendment ( granting the right to vote for 18 year-olds ) took only three months and eight days to be ratified! Why? Simple! The people demanded it. That was in 1971 - before computers, e-mail, cell phones, etc.

Of the 27 amendments to the Constitution, seven (7) took one (1) year or less to become the law of the land - all because of public pressure.

In three days, most people in The United States of America will have the message. Is this an idea that would appeal to the vast majority of working stiffs out there ?

They could call it the Congressional Reform Act of 2018

1. No Tenure / No Pension. A Congressman / woman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they're out of office.

2. Congress (past, present, & future) participates in Social Security.

All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people. It may not be used for any other purpose.

3. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do.

4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.

5. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.

6. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people

7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen/women are void effective 6/1/18. The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen/women.

Congress made all these contracts for themselves. Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, so ours should serve their term(s), then go home and go back to work.

This could fundamentally change the way the Swamp works ... Or Not .

#992805 - 08/29/18 05:52 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

I like your idea, Black Bart. It's the retirement benefits, based on as little as 2 years of service, that upset me.

Trouble is, the very ones you're seeking to reign in are the only ones who could promote such an act of reform, and I'm sure you'll agree, having seen the numbers you posted above, there isn't much incentive for them to do so. The only way any elected official is taking a pay cut at this point is via revolution. They're certainly not going to vote themselves a pay cut.

#992957 - 08/31/18 09:21 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Donny Two Scoops has canceled the automatic pay increases for about 1.8 million gubmint werkers.

That's gotta hurt cuz those gubmint werkers are still reeling from the pay freezes of 2011, 2012 and 2013.

30% of them are US veterans.

Trump hates our service men and women.

#992961 - 08/31/18 10:01 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Many New York Democrats look down their noses at veterans.

Trump is no exception, I guess.

#992963 - 08/31/18 10:47 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Not enough of them, that's how many.

Trump is out in 2020.

Book it.

#992973 - 08/31/18 11:54 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
CedarR Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Olympia, WA
Hopefully the voters will neuter Trump in November by cutting off his House and Senate. Then, the investigators can bat him around like a cat toy for the remaining two years of his term.

A new poll by ABC/Washington Post has Trump's job performance disapproval rating at an all time low of 60 percent. 63 percent of those polled said the Mueller probe should continue unimpeded; 64 percent said Jeff Sessions should not be fired. Trump remarked that his actions aren't determined by poll results. Vengeance, spite, the latest scandal, FAUX news reports, the lawsuit du jour, and tee times are more influential factors than poll numbers when Trump decides to act.

#992980 - 08/31/18 01:21 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

On the way to the ocean this week, we stopped at Aberdeen and I bought a “Drain the swamp” cap. Hopefully the money goes to the vets as advertised.

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them

#992982 - 08/31/18 01:23 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Here is a story written by Catherine Herridge entitled---DOJ's Bruce Ohr kept Mueller deputy 'in the loop' about anti-Trump dossier, sources say
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/...ources-say.html

Embattled Justice Department official Bruce Ohr had contact in 2016 with then-colleague Andrew Weissmann, who is now a top Robert Mueller deputy, as well as other senior FBI officials about the controversial anti-Trump dossier and the individuals behind it, two sources close to the matter told Fox News…

The sources said Ohr's outreach about the dossier – as well as its author, ex-British spy Christopher Steele; the opposition research firm behind it, Glenn Simpson’s Fusion GPS; and his wife Nellie Ohr's work for Fusion – occurred before and after the FBI fired Steele as a source over his media contacts. Ohr's network of contacts on the dossier included: former FBI agent Peter Strzok; former FBI lawyer Lisa Page; former deputy director Andrew McCabe; Weissmann and at least one other DOJ official; and a current FBI agent who worked with Strzok on the Russia case…

In regards to the FISA warrant,
"When they went to court, the FBI knew three important things. And they did not disclose this to the court," Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, said. "They knew the Ohrs’ involvement in the production of the dossier. They knew that Chris Steele had this extreme bias against the president. And they knew who paid for the dossier. And they did not disclose these key facts to the court when they went there to get the warrant to spy on Carter Page and the Trump campaign…"

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them

#992986 - 08/31/18 01:46 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
In another double deep undercover bait and switcheroo witch hunt Mueller move, yet another Republican criminal has pleaded guilty to being a foreign agent.

Sam Patten, Manafort's buddy, Republican lobbyist, and criminal, as part of his plea deal, has agreed to fully cooperate with Mueller's investigation.

I like how Mueller keeps securing guilty pleas, or guilty verdicts, against one Administration stooge after another, as a super secret cover story so no one really knows he has 294,354 sealed indictments that deal entirely with emails and fake uranium deals.

Thanks, Obama!

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#992987 - 08/31/18 01:50 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Support for the Mueller investigation tops 60% in the latest polling.

#992990 - 08/31/18 02:37 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
CedarR Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Olympia, WA
Ruh-roh

According to a Langer Research Associates poll, half of the public wants Congress to initiate impeachment proceedings against Donny Two Scoops.

I wonder which half. smile

The sane half, the responsible half, the educated half, the half that marks their ballot with a dark blue or black pen as instructed, the half that doesn't write in Long Dong Silver for President, the half that wouldn't wear a "I Really Don't Care, Do You?" coat to a kids' concentration camp, or maybe, it's the "half-nots". wink

#992992 - 08/31/18 02:43 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

if it were people who actually followed the constitution, they wouldnt be trying to push gun control bullsh!t...

but im not surprised they dont know the meaning of infringed...

and if you dont agree with your elections being manipulated by foreign governments, then you better start protesting and make your government stop doing it to other countries....

otherwise you are just a hypocrite...

#992995 - 08/31/18 03:44 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
Hank continues to demonstrate to everyone how not to spend your retirement years.......

Neighbor to Hank.....Hank, did you do anything productive today, like take a charter boat fishing trip?

Hank to neighbor.....no, I spent the day drinking Trump juice on the dark side.
SF

#992997 - 08/31/18 04:22 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Hank to stoned fish...no CHARTER BOAT for me today, but I was at Black Point on the Petaluma River casting hair raisers for stripers at the crack of early this morning.

The rest of the time I've been on the Dark Side pointing out how fukking ignorant Progtards and Libruls are.

Yer livin' the dream, pal.

smile

#993005 - 08/31/18 06:33 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Hank to stoned fish...no CHARTER BOAT for me today, but I was at Black Point on the Petaluma River casting hair raisers for stripers at the crack of early this morning.

The rest of the time I've been completely fagging out the Dark Side.

Took care of the typo.

#993006 - 08/31/18 06:34 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: Evo
if it were people who actually followed the constitution, they wouldnt be trying to push gun control bullsh!t...

but im not surprised they dont know the meaning of infringed...

and if you dont agree with your elections being manipulated by foreign governments, then you better start protesting and make your government stop doing it to other countries....

otherwise you are just a hypocrite...

There's no difference between the United States of America and Russia POTD.

Nice work, patriot.

#993008 - 08/31/18 06:47 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

In other news, the economy is so fantastic that we can't afford to give raises to federal workers - even those that are US veterans.

Totally maga.

#993010 - 08/31/18 08:03 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

"It's Bush's fault!!!" POTD

#993011 - 08/31/18 08:27 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Obama halted the pay raises for 3 years...

Page 32 of 222 < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 221 222 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
BigRedHead, Gene, Milton Fisher, Selther, SpinyRayLover
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 410 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645372 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |