Three Rivers Marine

Page 38 of 222 < 1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 221 222 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#993810 - 09/19/18 03:55 PM Re: Trump—current events. **** [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Funny how you make shitt up and change the subject every single time.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#993814 - 09/19/18 04:37 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Nah Wankster, you are The King. False equivolancy and bringing up The Witch and Jugears is all you add to any topic.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#993817 - 09/19/18 06:58 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Stay golden DS! beer

#993879 - 09/21/18 09:06 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Pretty ironic that former Director Comey of the FBI and former Director Brendon of the CIA were both central figures in the Trump/ Russian collusion hoax-- while both have admitted to having past political ties to the communist party.

Interesting nominees by Obama in 2013--running up to 2016 elections. I wonder if they were part of the insurance policy in case a front running candidate could challenge their candidate in 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_rq5EpcQx0&feature=youtu.be

Edited by Lucky Louie (09/21/18 09:09 AM)

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them

#993885 - 09/21/18 11:07 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Trumpers getting desperate.

lol

Comey and Brennan don't work for the government. Neither does Hillary. Mueller is the government employee you nuthuggers should be worried about.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#993889 - 09/21/18 11:56 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Trumpers getting desperate.

lol

Comey and Brennan don't work for the government. Neither does Hillary. Mueller is the government employee you nuthuggers should be worried about.

Comey was fired and Brennan went out with the dirty dishwater of the Preznint Jugears administration.

We know what happened to Stumbles.

People in Dannyland think it's okey dokey for someone who voted for the Communist Party USA candidate to be the Director of the CIA.

Mueller is trying real hard to make up for all of his fukups while he was the FBI Director.

Go get 'em, Muelly. Bring home that Russia collusion bidness so we can start the Donny Two Scoops impeachment proceedings.

lol

#993932 - 09/24/18 10:18 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Trump is dumb enough to think this will help him.

Luckily for him, so are his ballwashers like Hank.

Sure, fire the guy leading the investigation - of you. That's the mark on an innocent man.

Or it isn't. Whichever.

#993934 - 09/24/18 10:52 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
OceanSun Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: North Creek
Sounds like resigning is an admission of guilt rather than standing your ground. Can't blame Trump for firing someone who resigned. He's a dickwad anyway. Writes a letter recommending the firing of Comey and then turns around and sicks a special council on trump for following the recommendation. I say good riddance - he's a weasel. What person doesn't expect to get fired anyway for insubordination and talking about taking down the boss - that wouldn't fly at my work - even if joking.

#993942 - 09/24/18 12:30 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

The story was complete garbage and the Times knows it. It's merely an excuse for Fat Nixon to do what he wanted to anyway, but lacked the guts to drop the axe.

#993949 - 09/24/18 01:32 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Dan S.]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
The story was complete garbage and the Times knows it. It's merely an excuse for Fat Nixon to do what he wanted to anyway, but lacked the guts to drop the axe.

^^^^^^^^^^

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#993950 - 09/24/18 01:41 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
OceanSun Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: North Creek
Some speculation that the story was put out there as bait for Trump - which is why many of his advisors warned him not to fire anyone [else]. I like that Trump does things differently and doesn't just keep business as usual but my God he would have half the troubles if he would listen to people advising him on how to go about it!

#993954 - 09/24/18 04:25 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

The duly elected part was funny.

#993958 - 09/24/18 08:05 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Hank has trouble with words, not numbers.

#993960 - 09/24/18 09:15 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Dan S.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Get out and fish....the lower Hump has been on FIRE ! You're Welcome. wink

- Albert Einstein.

#993993 - 09/25/18 03:33 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie
Everybody on here, including Dan S, would cry unfair bloody murder if the government decided to investigate your name looking for a crime instead of investigating a crime associated to you.

Only the utmost ignorant would even hint differently.

Everybody on here is not a big mouth, lying, scumbag like Trump. Trump has had so many lawsuits against him (Prior to being elected) that he wreaks of illegal doings. You can start with the obvious and that's Sol Dic's Alma mater Trump University. No matter how you and the other gullible suckers try to spin it it's right out in the open buddy. I suppose the UN laughing at him today was a plot by the Democrats. They went to all of the leaders of all of the countries and told them to laugh at Trump right? And of course the Dems made up the killings at Sandy Hook and it's really just a conspiracy. It never happened right? But I'm sure you've seen a Sasquatch. You speak of the utmost ignorant? Hahahahahahaha

#993994 - 09/25/18 03:34 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Dan S.]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Everybody on here, including Dan S, would cry unfair bloody murder if the government decided to investigate your name looking for a crime instead of investigating a crime associated to you.

Except they wouldn't look at me because I'm not a scumbag criminal that launders money for Russians.

So quit your crying. Trump brought every bit of scrutiny he's received on himself.

You and Sol Duc can wash his balls all you want.

AMEN!!!!!

#993995 - 09/25/18 03:44 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz
Nah Wankster, you are The King. False equivolancy and bringing up The Witch and Jugears is all you add to any topic.

Which is considerably more than you add to any topic, Wheezy.

It would be in your best interest to just count fish and keep your piehole shut.

Do your lips move when you"re counting fish?

And this is coming from a spurned lover of Hillary Clinton. You could also be called the flip flop Hank. "I didn't vote for Trump but you have to admit he's accomplished a lot." Wrong and wrong. You're just as ignorant as some of the other suckers Hank. You'd do yourself a real favor by counting up how much you're going to lose in your 401-K when Trump buries it. That way you can plan for the future. Be careful about counting social security or Medicare in your retirement in the future as your boy Trump and his party of evil are trying to smack them both down. But Hank don't feel bad, there are millions just like you that blew it and voted for the scum bag and now regret it. Just ask the farmers he's sticking in the pie hole. The tariffs are killing them but he's going to give them 1 cent for every 49 cents he takes. That's good will Trump style.

#993996 - 09/25/18 03:45 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Sol Duc]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Get out and fish....the lower Hump has been on FIRE ! You're Welcome. wink

I'm sure all the locals and guides really appreciate that Sol Dic. Wow! Maybe you should take an add in the Seattle Times.

#994009 - 09/26/18 12:40 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: gooybob]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Yeah, the Hump is a real zipper lip river during the fall, the guides would love the business. Do you even fish gooysack ?

- Albert Einstein.

#994010 - 09/26/18 06:57 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: gooybob]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: gooybob

Everybody on here is not a big mouth, lying, scumbag like Trump. Trump has had so many lawsuits against him (Prior to being elected) that he wreaks of illegal doings. You can start with the obvious and that's Sol Dic's Alma mater Trump University. No matter how you and the other gullible suckers try to spin it it's right out in the open buddy. I suppose the UN laughing at him today was a plot by the Democrats. They went to all of the leaders of all of the countries and told them to laugh at Trump right? And of course the Dems made up the killings at Sandy Hook and it's really just a conspiracy. It never happened right? But I'm sure you've seen a Sasquatch. You speak of the utmost ignorant? Hahahahahahaha

Look who shows up under only the utmost ignorant would even hint differently---gooybob.

Like usual, my main concerns is the coup d'état to over throw Trump by the swamp attempted to frame him with the now known Russian hoax along with how the swamp continues to denigrate our rights in the process all enabled by the MSM fake news propaganda.

Gitmo, jail jail jail justice, and execution to the traitors.

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them

Page 38 of 222 < 1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 221 222 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
BigRedHead, Gene, Milton Fisher, Selther, SpinyRayLover
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
4 registered (wolverine, No More Ice Fishin, eddie, 1 invisible), 1147 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645374 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |