Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 61 of 222 < 1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 221 222 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#997250 - 11/20/18 12:42 PM Re: Trump—current events. **** [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Hank and Fox with the voter fraud stories to lay the blame there instead of at Trump's feet where it belongs.

Nice job on the ballwashing, Hank. Good work, good effort.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#997251 - 11/20/18 12:45 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: Hankster
An alleged Skid Row scheme in which Ricky lived nine to five and worked his fingers to the bone. They say he loved adventure, married trouble, had a brief courtship with a gun. His crime was time and it's eighteen and life to go.

Winger was unavailable for comment.

#997252 - 11/20/18 12:54 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
The Dark Side is all Wankster, Wankster, Wankster, Wankster, Wankster, Wankster, Wankster, Wankster, Wankster, Wankster, Wankster, Wankster, Wankster, Wankster, Wankster, Wankster, Wankster, Wankster, Wankster, Wankster, Wankster, Wankster..........

When will he blow his load?

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#997254 - 11/20/18 12:56 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie
Originally Posted By: Steelspanker
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Louie hates the CIA and loves the GRU. 20 bucks says the GRU created the meme he just posted.

Way to carry water for the Russians, Louie. Good job. Good effort.

That's the biggest mystery about tools like Louie and Hank.

What in the hell is driving them to adore a douche like trump, who at every chance sides with our enemies (Russia, N Korea, and other murderous dictators) and attacks our friends?

Just what are they getting in return to become such unAmerican sellouts?

Nice try-- but it wasn’t the Russians that repealed the US propaganda ban on the American people that went into effect July 2, 2013 nor the Russians that appropriates billions of our tax dollars that “unleashes thousands of hours per week of government-funded radio and TV programs for domestic U.S. consumption.”

https://foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s...s-to-americans/

Apparently if a presidential election platform is to drain the swamp, the swamp will go as far as to use its human resources to try to frame a president of the United States with the Russian Hoax while using the MSM fake news propaganda as a complicit accomplice.

Louie, Louie, Louie, I see you're still sticking with that idiot Trump. How much more does he have to screw up before you get it? He has done NOTHING for this country other than dividing it. He's hated by the majority of Americans and the rest of the world. He lies on a daily basis and people (even some of those who voted for him) are sick of it. You are the epitome of a sucker just like a few others here. Your hatred of anyone who isn't white and probably of women is blinding what little common sense you may have. (I'm giving you some credit here.) The sources you use are about as credible as Rich G's fantasy world.

How are you enjoying the huge tax break you never got form the liar? Do you have a 401-K? Like I told Hank if you do you better put your money in something safe because your God Trump is going to bury the stock market and the signs are already here. It will be interesting to see who he blames for that.

If you and some of the other suckers here think we are going to have an all white country you might as well jump off a bridge because it will never happen. The more you lie and make up sh!t the more disappointed you'll be. I find that people like you and Rich G really believe the lies you read but even more disturbing is the fact that you believe the lies you tell. Lying won't change reality. Get a grip Louie OR you could move to Russia. Haha

#997255 - 11/20/18 12:57 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie
You did notice the effective date/year 2013? Obama was president and actually signed this bill on Jan. 2 2013.
So you have Obama or Barry Soetoro--whatever name he goes by—signing/allowing propaganda used against the American people like any other communist regime around the globe. In addition, Barry was president and allowed 1/5 of the US enriched uranium to be moved under Russian control and Barry was president again when the DNC was colluding with the Russians to dig up dirt on Trump with the unverified Steele dossier that Steele under oath even said he could not vouch for the validity of the salacious content..

No wonder that the powers that be don’t want Trump talking to Putin. Putin knows all the answers where the bodies are buried.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

#997256 - 11/20/18 12:58 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: FishStickk
I’ve figured it out.

The heart attack that Louie had a while back, which I only recently heard about since I’m new here, really killed him. Louie is dead and some fu.cker in Russia has commandeered the Lucky Louie account to spread lies and other completely retarded bulls.hit here on The Darkside.

Indeed!

#997258 - 11/20/18 01:05 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

2018 gain in the DJIA ?

Zero.

lol

Good work. Good effort.

Now you know why Fatso's dad had to give him 400 billion to stay solvent.

lol

#997259 - 11/20/18 01:05 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: Steelspanker
Louie hates the CIA and loves the GRU. 20 bucks says the GRU created the meme he just posted.

Way to carry water for the Russians, Louie. Good job. Good effort.

That's the biggest mystery about tools like Louie and Hank.

What in the hell is driving them to adore a douche like trump, who at every chance sides with our enemies (Russia, N Korea, and other murderous dictators) and attacks our friends?

Just what are they getting in return to become such unAmerican sellouts?

The biggest mystery about fuktards like Spanky is how they could support a anti-American scrunt like Preznint Jugears.

It was Jugears that told Pooty-Poot he'd have more "flexibility" after the 2012 election.

After the 2012 election Preznint Jugears had more "flexibility" to cancel the sale of arms to the Ukraine.

After the 2012 elections Preznint Jugears had more "flexibility" to cancel the sale of missile defense systems to Poland and the Czech Republic.

Just as Pooty-Poot told Preznint Jugears to do.

Donny Two Scoops reversed what Preznint Jugears was told by Pooty-Poot to do. Donny Two Scoops sold weapons to the Ukraine. Donny Two Scoops sold missile defense systems to Poland and the Czech Republic.

Pooty-Poot was mad. Donny Two Scoops didn't givaflyinfuk if Pooty-Poot was mad or not.

You just become more full of sh!t every day. Can't get past the black right Hank? How's your 401-K genius. Are you blaming Obama for that too? You were shooting your mouth off about how Trump has bolstered it. Are you going to blame him now for the obvious tendency of the market to trend down? Let me tell Hanksi it's just the beginning. Trump's ineptness is already starting to pull us down. Hang on dude because it's going to get a lot worse. I'm sure you, like Trump, will blame it on a Democrat.

#997261 - 11/20/18 01:14 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
No, he'll eat down a pile of dogshit and tell you that it's filet, served up by Chef Trumplethinskin, and that you are just jealous of his plate of dogshit.

If it gets stuck in his throat he'll plunge it down with Trump's cock, and then wash it down with a cum gargle from his King and Savior.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#997263 - 11/20/18 01:35 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

"Trumplethinskin"... Good one.

The one redeeming benefit we're getting from our hopeless political divide is the steady flow of delightfully-insulting nicknames.

#997264 - 11/20/18 01:40 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
I cashed in my 401K when I retired in 2012

Terrible timing, you are the imbecile.

Probably thought the world was gonna end since Obama was reelected? Spend it all on butt plugs and ammunition?

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#997269 - 11/20/18 03:04 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Has anyone ever seen Trump and Hank in the same room at the same time?

When asked about Ivanka's use of her private email to do government business, he answered very directly and succinctly...

By saying "Hillary" 5 times in 40 seconds.

They're both old goats.

They both answer "Hillary" or "Obama" to any question, about anything, ever.

They are both obsessed with Hillary and Pelosi.

They both think Space Farce has prevented alien attacks.

Hmmm.

Fish on...

Todd

#997271 - 11/20/18 04:06 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

In more Trump current events...

Ivanka, when asked about using her private email for government business, admitted that she had done so, but said she wasn't aware that it was against the rules.

This is the kind of stupid we have let into the White House.

Fish on...

Todd

#997272 - 11/20/18 04:08 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

And in further Trump current events today...

In a story that is only a shocker to the Magarglers, but is obvious to the rest of the world, the reason Trump hasn't visited any troops in war zones is that he is a giant fuckin pussy.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/11/why-donald-trump-wont-visit-active-duty-troops

Fish on...

Todd

#997275 - 11/20/18 05:58 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: Jason Beezuz
I cashed in my 401K when I retired in 2012

Terrible timing, you are the imbecile.

Probably thought the world was gonna end since Obama was reelected? Spend it all on butt plugs and ammunition?

You're a fukkin' imbecile too.

Preznint Jugears had already been re elected when I retired.

I used that money to buy an apartment building. The money from rents is more than the money from the disbursements from my 401K would have been. The mortgage is locked in at a low rate. The property keeps gaining in value and I can still claim depreciation on my taxes. There isn't any rent control there, so I can raise the rent every year if I want to. The demand for housing in this state keeps getting higher.

Good for you. You should have plenty of scratch to pay stam with, then. Is your financing plan with him locked in, too?

#997285 - 11/20/18 07:13 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Good for you. You should have plenty of scratch to pay stam with, then. Is your financing plan with him locked in, too?

What's it to ya? Are you Stam's little kneecap elf or something?

You'd be good at it cuz the kneecap is about all you can reach with a straight left jab.

smile

You know what I can reach?

My wallet when I lose a bet.

smile

#997296 - 11/21/18 08:29 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: Todd
In more Trump current events...

Ivanka, when asked about using her private email for government business, admitted that she had done so, but said she wasn't aware that it was against the rules.

This is the kind of stupid we have let into the White House.

LOL

Bear in mind Toddler voted for the Queen of Email Dumfukkery to be in the White House.

Bear in mind that Hank still can't ever answer any question about anything without having diarrhea of the mouth about Obama and/or Hillary instead.

It's almost like would rather be snuggled between them gargling Obama's junk and getting pegged by Hillary, the obsession runs deep.

What a fuckin ball gargler.

Fish on...

Todd

#997310 - 11/21/18 02:00 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Fatso is going after the Chief Justice of the SCOTUS today.

It's because he knows his ass is grass and the deep state is going to sh!t all over him.

lol

#997346 - 11/22/18 01:34 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Damn, that Thanksgiving "call to the military" was a fuckin embarrassment this morning.

He couldn't stopt patting himself on the back and whining about the judiciary.

Fish on...

Todd

#997395 - 11/24/18 05:09 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

On Thanksgiving, Trump let everyone know how thankful he is for himself.

lol

Page 61 of 222 < 1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 221 222 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
landcruiserwilly, Tom Trune
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 274 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |