THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 15 of 17 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1008743 - 05/15/19 04:01 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history ***** [Re: Lucky Louie]
eddie Offline
Carcass

Loc: Valencia, Negros Oriental, Phi...
I think I will adopt the same process as with Mueller. I will wait until it all comes out (and I'm sure we will eventually see Mueller's work) before jumping to any conclusions or predictions!

R.P. McMurphy - One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

#1008744 - 05/15/19 05:25 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Smart man! You score in the 98th percentile among Dark Siders. Congrats on your functional brain.

#1008747 - 05/15/19 07:18 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: NickD90]
Carcassman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Olema,California,Planet Earth
Actually wanting to personally read something first puts him in at least the 125 percentile on the Dark Side. We have a pretty low bar here.

#1008750 - 05/15/19 08:09 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: stam
Wait, but..but..but.......what? Hank already said the Mueller report fully exonerated trump! shocked Now his status as a living God is unsullied and it's time to let the fox guard the henhouse unencumbered by balance of power.

I have been listening fo Blimp Limbaugh every day lately just to hear what his clones are downloading into their 16KB RAM chips and it has become very clear to me that many people simply repeat what this blow hard says, like a good clone should.

Limbaugh is God. Trump is Jesus.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1009174 - 05/23/19 06:44 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie
Inside the link below is a preview of what newly appointed US attorney John Durham will find when investigating into the origin of the Russia probe.

Spoiler Alert (Reasons why Comey, Brennan, and Clapper among others in legal jeopardy.)

“Comey launched Trump Russia investigation day after general exposed ‘the hammer’”

“The Hammer is the Stasi-like secret surveillance system created by CIA/NSA/FBI contractor-turned-whistleblower Dennis L. Montgomery for Obama’s intelligence chiefs, CIA Director John Brennan and Director of National Intelligence James Clapper.
The Hammer, under the Obama administration, negated every American’s constitutional rights to privacy, turning the United States into a police state where the federal government was weaponized by the Obama administration against its political enemies.”

According to the secretly-recorded audio tapes released by Federal Judge G. Murray Snow, Brennan’s and Clapper’s illicit super surveillance system “The Hammer” wiretapped Trump “a zillion times…”

“According to the Whistleblower Tapes, Brennan and Clapper utilized the “The Hammer” to spy on 159 Article III judges, the head of the secret FISA court, Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, business leaders, millions of innocent Americans, and Donald Trump.
Montgomery stated that Trump was wiretapped for years because, he alleges, the CIA feared Trump…”

“On August 19, 2015, Montgomery turned over to FBI Director Jim Comey’s office 47 hard drives that he alleges contain over 600 million pages of documentation from Brennan’s and Clapper’s secret surveillance system…”

“Many of the FBI and DOJ officials who were involved in the investigation of Dennis Montgomery’s whistleblower claims about Brennan’s and Clapper’s illicit surveillance system are the very same government officials who ended up on Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia collusion investigation team.”

And much more in the link below
http://theamericanreport.org/2019/05/12/...sed-the-hammer/

“THE HAMMER” TIMELINE
• November, 2015
U.S. District Judge G. Murray Snow releases the “Whistleblower Tapes.”
• August 19, 2015
Dennis Montgomery, under a limited immunity agreement, turns over to Comey’s FBI 47 hard drives that he says prove the existence of Brennan’s and Clapper’s super-surveillance system.
• March 4, 2017
President Trump tweets that Obama wiretapped him.
• March 7, 2017
WikiLeaks dumps CIA Vault 7, confirming the existence of The Hammer (HAMR).
• March 17, 2017
“Whistleblower Tapes: Trump wiretapped a “zillion” times by “The Hammer,” Brennan’s and Clapper’s secret computer system” published.
• March 19, 2017 3:30 pm
General Thomas McInerney exposes The Hammer on America’s airwaves with Dr. Dave Janda during Operation Freedom on WAAM 1600.
• March 19, 2017 4:26 pm
Strzok and Page exchange cryptic text.
• March 19, 2017 11:00 pm
Strzok and Page exchange text referencing Montgomery and Klayman hours after General McInerney’s radio interview about The Hammer
• March 20, 2017
Comey announces Russia collusion investigation.
• April 24, 2017
FISA court lets Brennan, Clapper and others amend their statements and orders destruction of criminal case records.

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them

#1009458 - 05/28/19 05:35 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Continuing on the HAMR….

“Many of the FBI and DOJ officials who were involved in the investigation of Dennis Montgomery’s whistleblower claims about Brennan’s and Clapper’s illicit surveillance system (HAMR) are the very same government officials who ended up on Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia collusion investigation team.”

Sit down for this one--Mueller when FBI director-- supplied the computers used for the ‘HAMR’ and we all know where he ended up years later —Special Counsel of the Russian/ Trump collusion scam/ scandal —the fox guarding the hen house!

#1009467 - 05/28/19 09:51 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Timber Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Stumpy Acres
MAGA

#1009758 - 06/03/19 01:28 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
avidangler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Hankster
This is a good article

No it isn't ...

#1009796 - 06/03/19 10:34 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
avidangler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: avidangler
This is a good article

No it isn't ...

How would you know that without reading it?

You tell us. It is your modus operandi here on the Dark Side.

#1010075 - 06/07/19 06:12 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Continuing on the HAMR….

“Many of the FBI and DOJ officials who were involved in the investigation of Dennis Montgomery’s whistleblower claims about Brennan’s and Clapper’s illicit surveillance system (HAMR) are the very same government officials who ended up on Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia collusion investigation team.”

Sit down for this one--Mueller when FBI director-- supplied the computers used for the ‘HAMR’ and we all know where he ended up years later —Special Counsel of the Russian/ Trump collusion scam/ scandal —the fox guarding the hen house!

According to the “Washington Examiner,” former FISA court counsel Joe diGenova stated during an April 24, 2019 Fox News panel discussion:

“The problem for Brennan and Clapper and Comey and Baker and all of them now is, is that the FISA court has already communicated with the Justice Department about its findings. And their findings are that for more than four years before the election of Donald Trump, there was an illegal spying operation going on by FBI contractors, four of them, to steal personal information, electronic information about Americans, and to use it against the Republican Party...”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/...e-digenova-says

Just one of many problems in store for these former Gov't. officials.

#1012354 - 07/30/19 07:24 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Update…

In the Russian scam/scandal there was the DNC and Hillary that paid for the unverified Steele dossier opposition research that was then used to obtain FISA warrants illegally to spy on American citizens. Who investigated this through the Special Counsel--- none other than Weismann an attendee of Hillary presidential victory party cryriver who then choose all democrats---a hand full of donors to Hillary and a Clinton foundation attorney to be on the Special Counsel investigation…

A fair balance of representation of those on the SC?

Part 1 of the report
Still, no Russian/Trump collusion crime found, while attempting to bury facts that Barr/Durham/Horowitz is now excavating.

Part 2 of the report
As stated at the Mueller report Congressional hearing—what laws exist that allow you (Mueller) to not exonerate Trump? Mueller could not state any laws because they do not exist. The standard for all prosecutors is to charge with indictment or no comment and certainly not to write an op/ed book.

All are presumed innocent until proven guilty--- not guilty until you prove your innocence as the Mueller report would suggest without existence of citation of law that simply does not exist.

#1012382 - 07/30/19 04:07 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
eddie Offline
Carcass

Loc: Valencia, Negros Oriental, Phi...
Update…

In the Russian scam/scandal there was the DNC and Hillary that paid for the unverified Steele dossier opposition research that was then used to obtain FISA warrants illegally to spy on American citizens. Who investigated this through the Special Counsel--- none other than Weismann an attendee of Hillary presidential victory party cryriver who then choose all democrats---a hand full of donors to Hillary and a Clinton foundation attorney to be on the Special Counsel investigation…

A fair balance of representation of those on the SC?

Part 1 of the report
Still, no Russian/Trump collusion crime found, while attempting to bury facts that Barr/Durham/Horowitz is now excavating.

Part 2 of the report
As stated at the Mueller report Congressional hearing—what laws exist that allow you (Mueller) to not exonerate Trump? Mueller could not state any laws because they do not exist. The standard for all prosecutors is to charge with indictment or no comment and certainly not to write an op/ed book.

All are presumed innocent until proven guilty--- not guilty until you prove your innocence as the Mueller report would suggest without existence of citation of law that simply does not exist.

Louie, Although I'm just speculating (like everyone else here) I'm convinced that if Barr and Trump had not misrepresented the findings of the Report, Mueller would have said nothing. But, no, these guys had to state "complete exoneration" before the full report came out. Mueller was entirely justified (IMHO) to try and correct the record.

R.P. McMurphy - One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

#1012390 - 07/30/19 08:06 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Trump and Barr are liars. Mueller isn't. Louie knows this, but chooses to live in a state of denial.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1012412 - 07/31/19 06:00 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Leftist Louie likes Communists.

#1012417 - 07/31/19 08:26 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Trump and Barr are liars. Mueller isn't. Louie knows this, but chooses to live in a state of denial.

Danny is a liar, nobody believes for a second he banged all the Cheerleaders in High School. LOL

- Albert Einstein.

#1012427 - 08/01/19 10:36 AM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Sol Duc]
avidangler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

Danny is a liar, nobody believes for a second he banged all the Cheerleaders in High School. LOL

Sol Duck have you ever been laid?

#1012430 - 08/01/19 12:17 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

Except the cheerleaders.

And your mom.

They know.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1012438 - 08/01/19 04:33 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: Dan S.]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

They know that you like to take your moms rubber Mandingo in the @ss.
Don't front Danny, you never had no cheer tang in your life.

#1012440 - 08/01/19 04:35 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: SpoonFed]
avidangler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Spoonfedhead
They know that you like to take your moms rubber Mandingo in the @ss.
Don't front Danny, you never had no cheer tang in your life.

Says the resident internet tough guy.

#1012443 - 08/01/19 04:38 PM Re: Trump/Russian Greatest Scam in US history [Re: ]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Definitely not a bitch.
Was that you in the video playing grab ass in the park with the dildo.

Edited by Spoonfedhead (08/01/19 04:39 PM)

Page 15 of 17 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Dick laxton, Lil Blue Sled, Lil Red Sled, Solash, The Moderator, WeServe
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1237 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645375 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |