Rate This Topic
#999169 - 12/20/18 12:32 PM Re: Trump—current events. **** [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Originally Posted By: Steelspanker
Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: Steelspanker
Couple interesting bits for the garglers.

"‘Fox & Friends’ Slams Trump on Syria Withdrawal: Only a Child Would Think ISIS Is Defeated"

Yeahyeahyeah.

Preznint Jugears was advised against pulling all of the troops out of Iraq too, but he did it anyway.

As I recall, you Odumbo cumguzzlers were pretty f'n happy about that.

You recall no such thing from me, you lying, obfuscating, pussy. And I made no judgement of the troops in Syria. Stop your fuckin lying, you pussy.

You are so busy gargling trump balls that you missed the entire point, which is that your ball garglers in chief at Fox gave up on your butt buddy this morning.

Frank is officially the stupidest trump ball washer on PP.

Hank is just like Trump. Lie to get a worthless point across. They think they will it so.

#999170 - 12/20/18 12:37 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Dan S.]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Good one! I guess that's the stuff you have to rely on when you're a retard.

Syria exit talking points not available yet?

Dan, don't let Skankster off the hook by calling him a retard. That would give him an excuse for being a dumb sh!t. There is no excuse for him other than complete ignorance.

#999172 - 12/20/18 12:45 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: The Moderator]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: elparquito
Don't think the boots on the ground were doing much, aside from advising. Our air-wing service people will still be there to drop bombs as needed.

Looks like it's Iran and Russia's problem now. Trump wasn't about to piss off his best-bud Putin. He just basically gave them Syria.

...not our problem until ISIS hops back in to Iraq from Syria.

Then it's our problem all over again. Which seems likely.

I hope this isn't a duplication. The power and internet went out temporarily from the crazy storm out there right now. But it's back.

Trump did that against the will of the military and the Senate. It leaves our most reliable ally (the Kurds) on their own against Russia, Syria and Turkey. They will now be toast. But as we all know Trump is famous for throwing people under the bus.

You're right it will just create a vacuum and the sh!t will just start over. This is a gift to Putin which just makes Trump's relationship with him even more suspect.

It would be nice if we could get the hell out the Middle East entirely but I doubt it will ever happen. We fell into the quagmire and it may not be possible to get completely out.

Edited by gooybob (12/20/18 12:46 PM)

#999173 - 12/20/18 12:47 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: stam
I saw that, somehow wasn't surprised.

He even got his kids kicked out.

That's Trump. He would sell his own kids out although they are old enough to know better.

#999174 - 12/20/18 12:50 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Dan S.]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Hank is over at Fox getting his talking points now.

I think Hank stoops even lower than that. He's probably getting his info from Rush Limbaugh while Rush is tripping on opiates. Or, maybe Alex Jones who's convinced that Sandy Hook is a sham. Real pillars of honesty and reliability.

#999175 - 12/20/18 01:17 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Good morning.

Heh-heh...

BREAKING: A federal judge in Texas has ruled Obamacare's individual mandate unconstitutional — the rest of the law, he says, is inseverable and thus invalid.

Skank, you are such a POS. What will losers like Sol Dic do if the ACA is thrown out. I would like to have an acquaintance of mine who nearly died of cancer but made it through thanks to the ACA contact you. He worked for 38 years straight but isn't old enough for Medicare. You can tell him and the other 27 million people insured by the ACA what a scam it is.

Your cold hearted attitude will come back to haunt you. You better hope you don't wind up in a difficult situation and need help. You might also try some intelligent thinking although I sincerely doubt you are capable.

If we don't have something like the ACA all the losers like Sol Dic will end up in the emergency room. Why is that a problem? Because the costs are 10 times what they are with the ACA. Who ends up paying for that Einstein? Idiots like you who are so blinded by ignorance and hate they don't do the legitimate research.

Since you are so against the ACA you should probably be against Medicare and turn it down to stay in line with your ridiculous politics. Then when one of your renters kicks the living sh!t out you for being a worthless slum lord you can call of Mitch McConnell or Donald Trump to help you with your medical bills.

If you look it up insurance companies are jumping back on the ACA and the cost is slowly going down and would go down faster if the Nazis in the GOP weren't trying to do everything they can do break it up. Do you have any idea what the ACA was based on? A Republican governor that used a very similar model in his state that was successful. That in case your vast research failed you like so often does was Mitt Romney.

So my advise to you is to shut the fvck up and go back to spending your time trying to bed Hillary. You know what they say, "Persistence can pay off!".

#999176 - 12/20/18 01:18 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Sol Duc]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
I have that damn Folgers song in my mind now....thanks mad

You don't have a mind. It's all bear scat.

#999177 - 12/20/18 01:22 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Dan S.]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Turns out 10 Russian agents attended Trump's prayer breakfast with Russian "gun rights" activist Maria Butina.

lol

You fuckin' idiots like Louie and Hank will believe anything, won't you? A Russian gun rights activist? Yeah, Russia is big on individual gun rights. And who wouldn't think a young Russian redhead would be into old, fat, Trump loving turds and not just seeking leverage?

Holy smokes.

And now Fatso is calling government witnesses "rats" like mobsters and gang bangers do. It's obvious that he can feel the noose getting tighter as Mueller builds his case, and he thinks his only out is to start lashing out at the FBI and DOJ. It's not going to work. Most people don't believe Mr. Liar Guy any more, and why would they? He's pathological the way he lies - he lies about sh!t he doesn't even need to lie about. Then he lies about the lies.

This guy is a piece of sh!t. No honesty, no integrity, no great ideas, he isn't trustworthy, he isn't strong, he isn't bold, he isn't a leader, he doesn't even show up to work on time any more - he's a fuckin clown.

Sad!

Dan, don't you find it odd that Trump and prayer are in the same sentence? Haha. I saw the fvcking idiot in the 90's on a TV interview saying he didn't believe in God. Funny how things change. Fake president fake christian. You are so right about the phony, carp mouthed, scum bag.

#999181 - 12/20/18 02:26 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Evangelicals are the most gullible people on Earth.

It's no surprise they're big Trump fans.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#999185 - 12/20/18 02:51 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: gooybob]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Originally Posted By: gooybob
Good morning.

Heh-heh...

BREAKING: A federal judge in Texas has ruled Obamacare's individual mandate unconstitutional &#151; the rest of the law, he says, is inseverable and thus invalid.

Skank, you are such a POS. What will losers like Sol Dic do if the ACA is thrown out. I would like to have an acquaintance of mine who nearly died of cancer but made it through thanks to the ACA contact you. He worked for 38 years straight but isn't old enough for Medicare. You can tell him and the other 27 million people insured by the ACA what a scam it is.

Your cold hearted attitude will come back to haunt you. You better hope you don't wind up in a difficult situation and need help. You might also try some intelligent thinking although I sincerely doubt you are capable.

If we don't have something like the ACA all the losers like Sol Dic will end up in the emergency room. Why is that a problem? Because the costs are 10 times what they are with the ACA. Who ends up paying for that Einstein? Idiots like you who are so blinded by ignorance and hate they don't do the legitimate research.

Since you are so against the ACA you should probably be against Medicare and turn it down to stay in line with your ridiculous politics. Then when one of your renters kicks the living sh!t out you for being a worthless slum lord you can call of Mitch McConnell or Donald Trump to help you with your medical bills.

If you look it up insurance companies are jumping back on the ACA and the cost is slowly going down and would go down faster if the Nazis in the GOP weren't trying to do everything they can do break it up. Do you have any idea what the ACA was based on? A Republican governor that used a very similar model in his state that was successful. That in case your vast research failed you like so often does was Mitt Romney.

So my advise to you is to shut the fvck up and go back to spending your time trying to bed Hillary. You know what they say, "Persistence can pay off!".

There are some very good and valid points here. Actual talking points from Gooy instead of just the usual monkey flung chit. Agree with much of it. Check the temp in hell. Gah!

#999190 - 12/20/18 03:34 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Sounds like Mattis is stepping down.

Apparently he can't work for a lying retard traitor, either.

What's the next lie, Hank, ya fuckin liar?

#999192 - 12/20/18 03:42 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
I saw the fvcking idiot in the 90's on a TV interview saying he didn't believe in God.

You're a lyin' sack of sh!t, goonybob.

He never said that and you never saw him saying it.

Go fuk yourself in Danny Whinybitch's safe space.

You seem a bit upset.
Maybe you should drink a glass of milk and book a charter.
SF

#999207 - 12/20/18 05:27 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Whoa Mattis? That's going to leave a HUGE mark. I gotta admit that he's about one of the only bright spots in Trump's admin.

I mean, how can you not love this guy?

#999208 - 12/20/18 05:29 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Dan S. Offline

Yay.

Big success.

#999209 - 12/20/18 05:32 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: NickD90]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: NickD90
Whoa Mattis? That's going to leave a HUGE mark. I gotta admit that he's about one of the only bright spots in Trump's admin.

I mean, how can you not love this guy?

Hank will be talking sh!t about Mattis in no time.

Did you know Obama had 4 Secs of Defense?

Did you know that Hillary had a computer in her bathroom?

#999239 - 12/20/18 08:31 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
I saw the fvcking idiot in the 90's on a TV interview saying he didn't believe in God.

You're a lyin' sack of sh!t, goonybob.

He never said that and you never saw him saying it.

Go fuk yourself in Danny Whinybitch's safe space.

Trump committed adultery and it's a sin. Melanie is an enabler right? Lyin Hank Hamster. Trump is a fake Christian.

#999250 - 12/21/18 07:02 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: FishStickk
This is some retirement you’ve got going Hank ! When you finally kick the bucket, you’ll be able to look back and know that you spent your later years doing lots of Really awesome stuff Iike post on the darkside 20-50 times per day.

I can only assume that you’ve contracted some horrible disease that has you wheel chair bound or otherwise immobile.

Thats the problem with paying for charter trips; when you are old and on a fixed income you can’t afford the trips and you dont know how to fish. Dont be like Wankster, learn your knots, how to cast, and how to drive a boat or you might spend your final days on a fishing BB trying to make up for not being a complete angler.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#999255 - 12/21/18 07:43 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

how many boats have you owned

Please stay in California, you obviously have the values.

Ill bet you cant even back up a trailer. Do you hire Mexican to do it for you?

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#999260 - 12/21/18 08:38 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

I have been paid to drive commercial fishing boats, research boats, and survey boats; you have been paid to push a button and hand a print to a doctor that thinka you are a moron.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#999262 - 12/21/18 08:54 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Wheezy, you captain a boat, pilot a boat or steer a boat. If it's a sailboat you sail it.

To "drive a boat" is said only by fuktards.

Youre an idiot.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

Page 72 of 222 < 1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 221 222 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Born2Boat, Dirk Mc Girk, Frankster, Oz-fish, starfisher
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 365 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |