Three Rivers Marine

Page 75 of 222 < 1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 221 222 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#999402 - 12/21/18 03:57 PM Re: Trump—current events. **** [Re: Lucky Louie]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
I never said this facility was processing just hemp - you assumed that. I never said they just made CBD extract - you assumed that. It wasn't just pure stalk, there were leaves and scrap and chit also going into the mix. I did not see them handling any seeds of any kind. I realize that there are both CBD and THC compounds and the differences between Hemp and MJ and their uses - thanks. The commercial CO2 compound extraction process directly yields refined essential OILS as the finished product. Period.

I also know what was made in my friends kitchen and it was great! His little system is pretty high tech I guess, closed and safe. He goes through multiple refining steps and the end products are of pretty good quality for a home operation I guess. Nate - I don't live in a trailer park. My friends have money and can buy toys. This isn't crack house chit. We're fine - thanks.

You're falling down because you're falling into the minutia of step-by-step detail and being pedantic. If any last little portion of a complex process is skipped or if layman terms are used simply for the masses, you turn into a gawd damned retarded Cliff Clavin that just can't see forest for the trees. I know CBD and THC are compounds you doofus. Again, the commercial CO2 compound extraction process directly yields refined essential OILS as the finished product. Period.

Nobody else on here is smarter or wiser for having listened to this bullchit Nate. It doesn't impress upon anyone here. It could have been left at the "CBD oil" on the high level, but nope...you just had to get your Cliff Clavin on per usual.

Burn a spliff, watch Frozen and LET IT GO!

Edited by NickD90 (12/21/18 04:04 PM)

#999404 - 12/21/18 04:12 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

yeah i dont have any friends with any money or anything...

everyone i know is an idiot and broke...

just a heads up, one of my best friends took 3rd place in the High Times Cannabis Cup in California a few years ago for his BHO, slightly over 90 percent pure...

i also have friends that own and run tier 2 and 3 operations here in WA, but they are stupid and broke...

you know what your problem is? you think i know nothing, and cant stand me having more knowledge about something than you do... its just not possible right?

when i read sh!t you guys post i didnt know about, i put it away in my brain and say hmmmm, just learned something else...

you on the other hand, say i did this, i talked to a guy once, i smoked weed once, i made sh!tty ass oil once, so Nate cant possibly know more than i do, so fvck him...

so did the place you went to, do they do a good winterization process after extraction?

what about the distilation process, how long did it take? what did they use for that?

most importantly, WHY are those 2 processes needed to reach a final product?

#999406 - 12/21/18 04:42 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

the odds of what?

#999407 - 12/21/18 05:02 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
NickD90 Offline

Never said that Nate. Never said any of those things. I'm sure there are plenty of topics you know more about than I do and this is one. I never said I know more about this process than you. It's not a contest to see who can be more right. What people don't like are know-it-alls that go around correcting minutia and informal spelling errors on the internet when everyone knows what was clearly meant. It makes you look like an gigantic anal retentive NAZI fvckwit who's trying much too hard to overly impress with his vast amounts of useless knowledge. Nobody likes that guy Nate.

While you may think this knowledge you have is useful, it's actually not. Knowledge is only useful in application. So take your Big Brain on Brad weed processing arse down to the local CC; enroll in chemistry & horticulture classes, get a degree, get a job in the industry and put your knowledge to work. If not, it doesn't matter fvckall what you know about any of this and all you'll achieved is alienating & annoying people while displaying your ability in being that gigantic anal retentive NAZI fvckwit.

Additionally, you've assumed & implied a whole heck of a lot here and just added to that list with your last post. You shouldn't assume and imply so much. If your goal is to try hard and look smart, assuming and implying are diametrically opposed to your goal at hand. Just FYI.

Lastly, I'm out of this chitshow rat hole. I know how this goes with you. You'll just keep coming and coming and coming like some sort of retarded Clif Claven Terminator. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Merry Christmas Nate. Yes, I assumed you come from Christian stock and no I don't need a lecture on Christians or stock.

Edited by NickD90 (12/21/18 05:04 PM)

#999411 - 12/21/18 05:19 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

already have a degree in horticulture from Renton Tech... ive said that time and time again...

i didnt correct a typo, there are millions of people that call it CBD's like its plural... its not...

also, i was responding to Parker, not you, but you sure jumped on it....

just a heads up, there are no classes that teach how to make BHO, CO2O, sift, hash, or anything of the sort... its all done by hands on experience...

sure, a chemistry class will give you the wherewithall to know about how certain processes work, but it doesnt teach the process...

you could have ended this with just saying ooops... but you go on to tell me about your chemisty degree (basically saying YOU are smarter than me), and how your friend made BHO in his kitchen, and i live in a trailer park so that means its crackhouse sh!t....

another heads up, making BHO in your kitchen, is crackhouse sh!t... it doesnt matter how big your house is, or how much money you have, if you arent in a lab, its low level bullsh!t...

sure, some great product has been made in kitchens, but keep it real...

Merry Christmas to you too Nick, i was baptised Catholic, but know about alot of other religions... matter of fact, i was going to start a fire with the 14th century Quran page i have, dont feel like buying matches....

stock? already said i dont know about stock, unless its beef or chicken....

(if you cant figure out whats going on, i cant help you)

#999412 - 12/21/18 05:29 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
NickD90 Offline

Word. Let's hug it out and get an eggnog. I'm buying, but we gotta cut through the kitchen because Hank's hanging out under the mistletoe again with that look in his eye.

Merry Christmas to all you other Bassturds. I hate each and every one of you sloppy cvnts.

Edited by NickD90 (12/21/18 05:30 PM)

#999415 - 12/21/18 05:49 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

not sure if its at all Safeways, but there is a creamery that delivers milk to ours, they are out of Lynden, i think its Stonebrook or something...

they have some of the BEST eggnogg around, and im not really a huge fan of it...

its expensive but worth it if you like it...

they also have the best chocolate milk around IMO, super super creamy with all the fat and sh!t floating on top...

try some, you wont be dissapointed...

#999416 - 12/21/18 06:04 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Now for my next faggorty I’ll tell you where to buy eggnog and chocolate milk!

#999418 - 12/21/18 06:14 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

learn to spell you dyslexic fvck...

smile

#999420 - 12/21/18 06:44 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: 5 * General Evo]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Originally Posted By: Evo
learn to spell you dyslexic fvck...

smile

Yeah yeah. Happy holidays.

I’ll still fight you.

#999421 - 12/21/18 07:15 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

You too bud..

No you won't...

#999424 - 12/21/18 07:25 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Whatever you say mate

#999429 - 12/21/18 07:45 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Bingo...

I really don't...

It's not a hobby of mine to hurt people.. Never has been... Even tho i have...

Not proud of it either...

#999432 - 12/21/18 09:39 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

#999447 - 12/22/18 07:37 AM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: 5 * General Evo]
vapidangler
Unregistered

I tried to make it through that video but man. WTF

#999505 - 12/22/18 04:53 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

In other news, the other day I made my first ever visit to a modern pot shop. Sure has come a long ways from crumbling the leaves and putting 'em in a baggie - didn't even have the zip-lock ones back then. Now there's a pot product for just about every need and ailment. The nice young lady seemed well informed and was very helpful. I told her I had a friend in a hospice situation dying of liver cancer and wanted to give him something to help with anxiety somewhat, but especially depression. Good to know that when the time comes, we can all go out with the right kind of buzz on.

#999589 - 12/24/18 05:00 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
If you can't see it's going to schit, and that it's because of how schitty Trump is at his job, then you are a fuckin moron.

Period.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#999590 - 12/24/18 05:32 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Would the last Person to leave the White House, turn the lights off.

- Albert Einstein.

#999591 - 12/24/18 05:37 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: vapidangler

That is probably the worst song I've ever heard in my life.

- Albert Einstein.

#999597 - 12/24/18 10:33 PM Re: Trump—current events. [Re: Sol Duc]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Originally Posted By: vapidangler

That is probably the worst song I've ever heard in my life.

I think the guy is related to Evo

Page 75 of 222 < 1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 221 222 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 946 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645361 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |