Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#704269 - 09/14/11 11:54 PM Snohomish Report 9-14 Hot, Hot, HOTTER! Video
Iceshark Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Marysville Wa
Well if you thought it was peaked and past. WRONG! Mother nature has shifted our Snoho pinks to be a little late this season. Thats fine with us! Great day on the water. I will share videos!

#704280 - 09/15/11 12:27 AM Re: Snohomish Report 9-14 Hot, Hot, HOTTER! Video [Re: Iceshark]
Mooch Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Kingston, WA
Ice, I want to have your baby.
Matt. 8:27   The men were amazed and asked, “What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!”

#704286 - 09/15/11 12:53 AM Re: Snohomish Report 9-14 Hot, Hot, HOTTER! Video [Re: Mooch]
skyrise Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: snohomish, wa
ice, glad it was good for you guys.
we were down river at the last farm before snohomish and the big dike on the south.
many boats and bankers.
but very slow for us. they seemed to have lockjaw all around.
some silvers showing but not biting.

#704296 - 09/15/11 01:58 AM Re: Snohomish Report 9-14 Hot, Hot, HOTTER! Video [Re: skyrise]
The Catcherman Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Ellensburg, WA
I get a kick out of folks when they announce "it's in the mouth", like they are surprised at it or something.

#704300 - 09/15/11 02:48 AM Re: Snohomish Report 9-14 Hot, Hot, HOTTER! Video [Re: The Catcherman]
Iceshark Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Originally Posted By: DaveD
I get a kick out of folks when they announce "it's in the mouth", like they are surprised at it or something.

Agreed! This was an inside joke we were doing last coulple trips mimicking some guys on shore near mouth of Pillchuck last week. They kept making a big deal yelling either tailed!! or Mouth!!! LOL

#704306 - 09/15/11 06:49 AM Re: Snohomish Report 9-14 Hot, Hot, HOTTER! Video [Re: Iceshark]
The Catcherman Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Ellensburg, WA
That makes more sense with the explanation. Salmon fishing, especially during a pink run, seems like it brings out the best and worst in people.

#704391 - 09/15/11 04:14 PM Re: Snohomish Report 9-14 Hot, Hot, HOTTER! Video [Re: The Catcherman]
SkyKing Offline
Eyed Egg

See what happens when you give a guy alcohol and a camera.

#704429 - 09/15/11 07:12 PM Re: Snohomish Report 9-14 Hot, Hot, HOTTER! Video [Re: SkyKing]
Rooselk Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Burlington, WA
Looks like you boys had a helluva lot of fun. Good going.

#704434 - 09/15/11 07:29 PM Re: Snohomish Report 9-14 Hot, Hot, HOTTER! Video [Re: SkyKing]
Iceshark Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Originally Posted By: SkyKing
See what happens when you give a guy alcohol and a camera.

While my friend had 2 beers. I had zero. Just the camera and some fun times.

The farm right near Snohomish was about where we started. By the home made big NO WAKE sign. It was on fire for everyone. Everytime I looked a bankie had fish on as well on the beach on other bank. What time were you fishing. All reports have been lights out yesterday and again today. I am sorry you did no do better. Much love!

#704460 - 09/15/11 08:50 PM Re: Snohomish Report 9-14 Hot, Hot, HOTTER! Video [Re: Iceshark]
hybridcx Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: sequim, Wa
good to see there showing up even if late.... curious why name the vids snoho coho pink boil and not just snoho pinks? or were ya getting coho too?

#704528 - 09/15/11 11:42 PM Re: Snohomish Report 9-14 Hot, Hot, HOTTER! Video [Re: hybridcx]
Iceshark Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Originally Posted By: hybridcx
good to see there showing up even if late.... curious why name the vids snoho coho pink boil and not just snoho pinks? or were ya getting coho too?

Tired I guess. I just always joke about my love of SNoho Coho. We saw a few roll. None caught. Sorry.

#704538 - 09/16/11 12:10 AM Re: Snohomish Report 9-14 Hot, Hot, HOTTER! Video [Re: Iceshark]
tinyelvis Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: WA
Iceshark needs to start a guide service.... I'd pay good money to be in your boat!

#704552 - 09/16/11 01:33 AM Re: Snohomish Report 9-14 Hot, Hot, HOTTER! Video [Re: ]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

Loc: Oahu, HI /Olympia, WA
iceshark...your videos are.....interesting. cant fault ya for loving to fish or for trying to get it on film....Your voice lends itself for the announcer type for sure bruddah.

Tinyelvis...i laugh my retarded balls off every time i see your avatar...the look on that guys face is priceless...

#704573 - 09/16/11 11:09 AM Re: Snohomish Report 9-14 Hot, Hot, HOTTER! Video [Re: Mergantroider]
tinyelvis Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: WA
Originally Posted By: Mergantroider
Tinyelvis...i laugh my retarded balls off every time i see your avatar...the look on that guys face is priceless...

LMRBO! I need to start using that! HA!

And if your avatar is you on that wave....big time props to you! Ridiculous skills!

Iceshark: seriously man, name your price...I'm CPR certified so you'll be in good hands.

#704606 - 09/16/11 02:20 PM Re: Snohomish Report 9-14 Hot, Hot, HOTTER! Video [Re: tinyelvis]
skyrise Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: snohomish, wa
ice, went 2 for 2 on pinkers today. ok no big deal, but----------.
had the opportunity to teach someone how to catch fish today and that was neat.
this guy, name is benny has been fishing for 3 weeks and getting nothing.
so on my way home i stopped and asked what he was using. he had tried all the right stuff just not the right way. so i tied on one of my own jigs, showed him what leader to use and how to tie it up.
i hooked the fish but gave him the rod to land it. he was thrilled.
then went over the proper way to fish jigs, and went over it again just to make sure he understood. too bad i had to leave so soon but i think he will be alright. so if you see a fish catching machine named benny say hi and give him a thumbs up. he will be on the bank fishing the snohomish.
Benny dont catch them all my friend, leave a few for me when i check in on ya. ha ha.
really that was as much fun as catching them myself.

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (steely slammer), 1432 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |