LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1048162 - 02/24/21 02:35 AM Been Way to Long !!!!!! [Bleeeeep!] Instagram !!!!!
superfly Offline
The Renegade White Man

Loc: The Coast or the Keys !!!
Hey peeps, been way to long since Member 208 I believe has blessed these forums with my foul mouth and man on a mission attitude ! I see not much has changed and thats good ! this is where it all started for me as far as the computer like 22 years ago or so !!!!
anyways just wanted to pop in and sat whats up and I have missed this place while instagram was censoring me and giving it to me up the ass !!!
anyways glad I swung in
Peace Fly

360-888-7772

Stay Tuned for upcoming Hunts & Fishing info...........

New website & Channel Dropping soon !

Stay tuned for Turkey, Bear & Deer Hunts Along with Guided Sport Fishing.

Book Release Prior to Christmas 2021

#1048167 - 02/24/21 08:44 AM Re: Been Way to Long !!!!!! [Bleeeeep!] Instagram !!!!! [Re: superfly]
DrifterWA Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: East of Aberdeen, West of Mont...
Fly:

As always, this time of the year, things are getting "ramped up" for North of Falcon. NOF won't be like the "old days", no sitting in a room...sports and NT, WDFW personnel discussing how to divide up the salmon in the Chehalis and Humptulips system.

Sorry about you and Instagram, hope the entry didn't hurt too much?????

Hope the area you like to fish, has a good result from NOF...... the early mornings just aren't my thing to do anymore AND if I never put another Chinook, adult or jack would be OK with me.

Have a good season....

"I thought growing older, would take longer"

#1048191 - 02/24/21 04:35 PM Re: Been Way to Long !!!!!! [Bleeeeep!] Instagram !!!!! [Re: superfly]
superfly Offline
The Renegade White Man

Loc: The Coast or the Keys !!!
Drifter,
it sucks this new process we get hosed because of no personnel interactions.......
I am doing alot of other thing , hunting and that world are taking away some of or alot of the guide time but after 22 years of doing it out there and watching the demise of these fisheries and putting in the thousands of hours in the meeting rooms and the sport world being so fragmented and not able to come together as one killed us in the end game and left the power with the dept instead of with us !
I have always enjoyed you as a fisherman and a human being and i struggled with watching you go through the slow loss of your wife............ Me I might have taken the cowards way out on that one and ate a bullet, I don't , because I nearly did when I lost one of my best friends Sol, you remember, the only reason I think I made it through that is because one morning at 330 am a small town Monte Cop didn't act like a small town cop he acted like a caring human being, a man blessed with humility who seems as though he had been sent by angels to talk to a seriously upset , troubled , intoxicated among other things guy who in the moment and for the first time in his life was in a place where was about to do the un thinkable yet he dropped his gun belt talked to me like he actually cared which he did, massively ! and 20 minutes later we were both in tears and two good friends of mine were pulling up and as men we gave each other our word and the next time I saw him it was as if nothing had happened and acknowledged one another and went about our business.............. he was and is a true professional in every sense of the word ! and i am sure you know him as well as my two friends that he summonds to my house at 6th and Marcy that faitful June Morning.

anyways i had a few medical things going on as well which just pushed me through the door of stepping away for a minute but I will be back, you can take that to the bank.
Take care
Peace Fly

Edited by superfly (02/24/21 04:37 PM)

360-888-7772

Stay Tuned for upcoming Hunts & Fishing info...........

New website & Channel Dropping soon !

Stay tuned for Turkey, Bear & Deer Hunts Along with Guided Sport Fishing.

Book Release Prior to Christmas 2021

#1048197 - 02/25/21 08:58 AM Re: Been Way to Long !!!!!! [Bleeeeep!] Instagram !!!!! [Re: superfly]
DrifterWA Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: East of Aberdeen, West of Mont...
02/25/2021

Fly:

We all have to "hang in there". Between the virus, the fishing rules, vaccines, just the overall shut down of the system, its been a tough year.

Best to you

Bill

Got 2nd vaccine yesterday, that process was a challenging 6 weeks. I question whether the "left hand knew what the right hand was/is doing". There are still people that I know, that can't get their ducks in a row, so still don't have the 1 shot...just shouldn't be that way.

"I thought growing older, would take longer"

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (Salmo g., steely slammer), 1356 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |