Hi all,

My family and I just purchased a 21' Bayliner Discovery (2007, 5.0 L MC, 220 HP, 8 hp kicker, full Bimini Top) and we are looking to create some memories. Today I put a second mortgage on the house and bought all new fishing gear (kidding... but no it was an arm and a leg). I have everything needed for downrigger fishing for two (2 Scotty 1106's, 2 nice rods, Raymarine GPS/FF, and gear). I am looking for a reasonably experienced fishing buddy that wouldn't mind meeting someone new and spending an evening or two on the water. I am obviously new to boating and salmon fishing in the sound. I have done my fare share of fishing the rivers for salmon and steelhead so I am not completely inept, just mostly. I live in Marysville and will be launching from the Everett Marina. All expenses will be paid. Please contact me at shaneoden@yahoo.com if you are interested. Seriously... you must know what you are doing as I have not boated PS before. You are putting your own life at risk if you lie to me and just want a free trip.

Cheers!