Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#105563 - 01/02/01 11:37 PM Green river
Matt S. Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Northwest
Just wanted to know if any fish are being caught up at palmer. Not planning on heading up there, just like to know how the whole river is doing.

#105564 - 01/03/01 12:44 AM Re: Green river
Catch n Fillet Offline
Fry

Loc: seattle
THE GREEN RIVER SUCKS!!!!! THIS RIVER ISNT WORTH A **** ANYMORE.I WILL TAKE THE EXTRA 20 MINUTE DRIVE AND FISH THE SKY ANY DAY OF THE WEEK! IVE DECIDED NOT TO WASTE ANYMORE TIME ON THAT SORRY RIVER,EXCEPT AN OCASSIONAL SUMMER RUN JAUNT.

#105565 - 01/03/01 06:29 PM Re: Green river
Matt S. Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Northwest
I'm sorry you think that. You don't need to be a fricking jerk about it. I don't want to fish with 40 to 50 other people on the same drift. I enjoy having a little bit of solitude. Plus I do really well on the green. I average about a fish a day. You just need to learn the river. Thanks for being the biggest moron on the forum.

#105566 - 01/03/01 07:34 PM Re: Green river
steelie dave Offline
Fry

Loc: maple valley wa. king
I've landed a few steelhead on the green. But it seems to me that we had a little push and now they're gone upriver some where, but where? I live in maple valley and i don't know very many spots on the river. My spot produced awesome fishing last thursday, i touched 7 fish in a couple of hours and a got my limit, but since then i've put in about 8 hours in the same spot to no availe. Hey sturza do ya wanna hook up sometime and fish the green? I fish other rivers also with a pretty good sucess rate. Let me know if you want to go fish. FISH ON TO ALL !!!!!!!!!!!

#105567 - 01/03/01 07:49 PM Re: Green river
IDidItAllForTheNookies Offline
Fry

Loc: Puyallup
Fished the Green today, without any results. Hey if anyone wants too take me around the Green I sure would like to learn it better. Just drop me an e-mail and we can hook up. I'll trade some of my spots on the Carbon/Puyallup for some experience on the Green R. Jeff

#105568 - 01/03/01 11:02 PM Re: Green river
Kevin Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: seattle,wa
Hey brah if ya don't want to fish with 40 to 50 other people don't post on the web about a river. I use to disagree with guys with this attitude but the more I see when a river id advertised on the net it seems to get really buisy. Case and point was the Green this last weekend. Just food for thought. SRBC

Tight lines

Kevin

[This message has been edited by Kevin (edited 01-03-2001).]

#105569 - 01/03/01 11:06 PM Re: Green river
Timber Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Stumpy Acres
Keep places to your self girls and boys..why tell everyone or do you enjoy your little private spot full when you arrive.

SRBC Renagade tired of this!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Timber man (edited 01-03-2001).]

#105570 - 01/04/01 12:32 AM Re: Green river
JacobF Offline
Spawner

Loc: Post Falls, ID
I haven't heard of anyone doing well on the Green lately. The Snoqualmie has been pretty good lately.

#105571 - 01/04/01 01:18 AM Re: Green river
Jer Offline
Parr

Loc: Belfair,WA USA
Thought I'd try tomorrow (Thurs) I'll post results if any.

#105572 - 01/04/01 09:50 AM Re: Green river
PGA Offline
Fry

Loc: Issaquah
Thank you for the reports. It helps when I know if the fish are "in". As for the bozos that think that telling people where the fish are will ruin their "holes" they are lazy. do alittle walking on any of our rivers and you will find a place with no people. I have had 5 fish days on the weekend on the green, sky, stilly, sno, pilchuck, if you fish by your car "well"!!! Learn what the fish want, catch more fish.

#105573 - 01/04/01 10:34 AM Re: Green river
Kevin Offline
Returning Adult

Lazy!!! HEY maybe ya should know who your talkin about before ya say something stupid like that. I put on plenty of miles per year in the search for steelies but also float most of our rivers and its just not coincidence that when a river keeps getting mentioned that the preassure increases because people are to LAZY to get out on there own and do the foot work lookin to see if the fish are "in". So tight lines and hope ya get steelies brah.

SRBC style

Kevin

#105574 - 01/04/01 10:41 AM Re: Green river
STRIKE ZONE Offline
GOOD LUCK

Loc: Hobart,Wa U.S.A
I live in the black diamond/hobart area,have fished the green for years as a kid and teenager.Have never caught jack $hit out of that seus pool of a river.I haven't fished it
in probley four years, you guys can have it,it sucks.It's not what it was in the "80"'s.I'd rather drive 3 to 4 hours and have some real fun.Good luck,
STRIKE ZONE

#105575 - 01/04/01 11:36 AM Re: Green river
Timber Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Stumpy Acres
Why don't you go golfin PGA..

SRBC Renegade!!!

#105576 - 01/04/01 03:27 PM Re: Green river
STRIKE ZONE Offline
GOOD LUCK

Why don't you go cut down another tree and distroy one more run of coho/chinook/steelhead.Goodluck,
STRIKE ZONE

#105577 - 01/04/01 04:40 PM Re: Green river
fishaday Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Poulsbo,WA.
Strikezone, do you live in a brick house? or is it made of WOOD? Just curious, not all logging practices are bad, just my $.02

#105578 - 01/04/01 06:40 PM Re: Green river
STRIKE ZONE Offline
GOOD LUCK

This is an apololgy to timberman,I was out of line.thought you were telling me to go play golf.Fishaday,Some practices are ok,But
some of the clear cutt's I've run across are way out of line.Just drive up 101 north out of the hump area.By the way I'll use plastic
T.P. if that what it takes.Good luck,
STRIKE ZONE

#105579 - 01/05/01 10:17 AM Re: Green river
PGA Offline
Fry

LAZY!!!!!!! It does not matter who I am talking to. There are holes on any river that no one has fished that day if you look. You want fish on the green and no people hike down into the gourge. Looks like some of you spend lots of time online and not on the rivers. We are talking bank fishing here. I found a hole on the green last week that no one has fished in a long time except by boat. (hooked one there) took 20 min one way to find it. Yes, If you advertise about fish in a river, there will be more people there. "DA" But maybe it is time to look around, there are too many people in this area anyway. Selfish attudies are what got us into having no fish!!!! Maybe you should start netting like the other selfish tribes. You can either help people or hurt them. I would rather help. The me,me,me has giving this planet a bad name. Anyone who wants to hook up to fish, let me know. I will show everything I know. So we teach, So we learn. By the way, need any help with your golf swing?

#105580 - 01/05/01 01:27 PM Re: Green river
Kevin Offline
Returning Adult

Hey brah,

I know that are plenty of spots in the grorge that you can fish that dont have anyone in them. I've probly been to just about every spot that you can get to plus. But what I said if you read my original post is that if you don't want to fish with 40-50 other guys that don't post it on the web DA.
Thats fine actually I emailed sturza on how I did in the gorge last week so don't have any problem helpin out. But some guys do spend to much time on the puter findin out if the fish are "IN". Go out to the river and check it out. If your not selfish how about just advertise where ya caught your fish and see how many people are in that hole next time ya walk down there. Half the enjoyment is findin the spot yourself and doin a little exploying. And actually my golf swing does need alot of help but thats gotta wait until after winter fishin.

Tight lines

Kevin

#105581 - 01/06/01 09:24 AM Re: Green river
PGA Offline
Fry

Kevin,

It is nice to drive 2 hours to a river and know you have a chance to catch a fish. ie...the fish are in. My point was it is ok to say what river is hot. If there are too many peole in a spot,(car body hole) most of the fish in that hole are spooked anyway so go find "your" hole. You don't need to belittle anyone for something that "you" don't like. I like it if he tells me if the fish are in. You don't like it, I do like it. He is NOT wrong for saying it. By the way, If anybody else is reading this, the reason the green is slow is lack of water. The fish will spread out in low water. Kevin, I will help your swing, when you are ready.

jeff

#105582 - 01/06/01 09:35 AM Re: Green river
Aerofly Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Seattle
Whats so funny and Ironic about doing some reserch to finding a hole that is not populated is hard. I been fishing the sky for a while and I just happen to find a "certain" hole that is new to me. No one was there and there were fish. But when some of the locals come around and say that this is there hole and I must gotten here or founded this hole because some paper or magazine mentioned is riddiculous. It is a new hole to me but I did find it. Just as if I was fishing an area where no one fish and one day some one stumbles upon this river and I accuse them they got here because the news print or fishing magazine is wrong, They may have but I don't know. It is a catch 22. damed if you do and dammed if you don't. There will always be a seceret hole but some one will stumble upon it soon or later by mistake or not. Good luck to all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
cordoge, CORKE, FISHRIGHT, LoweDown, minirex, RDK
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 316 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27837
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13394
eyeFISH 12606
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63785 Topics
645442 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |