LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#128214 - 11/28/01 01:08 AM One day windows? Anti-rain dances?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I haven't been fishing much (until an injury heals). But I couldn't resist what I saw as a one day window on the Wilson River today. The river was a nice green color and around the 5' level. But the forecast calls for yet another storm tomorrow on Wed. to dump 2 more inches of rain! Talk about going from the parchment farm to the watering hole, from last fall to this fall.

We did have a fine day, getting into several grey colored 'nooks and keeping one mint winter steelie brat. This could have been the only decent water condition day to fish all week. From what I'm reading here it's even worse in NW Washington.

Does anyone know of such a thing as an anti-rain dance? Maybe the Yak tribe can do one and bill the state's fishing dept.s? rolleyes

RT

#128215 - 11/28/01 01:14 AM Re: One day windows? Anti-rain dances?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just like the early 90's we work all week prayin fo at least green water and someone cracks the faucet wide open mid week. mad Heard about some guy wearing a coconut bra doing rain dances. rolleyes If you know this guy well I leave up to the indviduals best judgement....me I' duck tape him and put him within reach of my White Dogs chain. wink

Gooose laugh

#128216 - 11/28/01 09:14 AM Re: One day windows? Anti-rain dances?
Bob D Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Port Orchard Wa Kitsap
Its good for the fish getting up though! Anybody seen my coconut shells?

Bob D

#128217 - 11/28/01 10:11 AM Re: One day windows? Anti-rain dances?
ltlCLEO Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: brownsville wa.
Goose,so if I go fishing in your backyard I need to lookout for the white dog on a chain,or is that the magic white wolf?But I wouldn't trespass just stay below the highwater mark,hmm how close to your back door does that get.Maybe on second thought I'll just stay out of your back yard. thk for answ. .

#128218 - 11/28/01 10:40 AM Re: One day windows? Anti-rain dances?
ONTHESAUK Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Mount Vernon, WA
Is that white dog a little like "Mister Whiskers?"

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Swifty27
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 378 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13525
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645402 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |