Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#115685 - 06/20/01 01:03 PM I'm calling you out, redneck
Pilar Offline
Fry

Loc: Portland Oregon
http://www.riddleme.com/html/cow.html

View this and ask yourself what was he thinking? If your game is to post something risque', get deleted and then ***** about it then you are at the top of your game.

Or perhaps the link to farmlove.com is more appropriate. Remember that? That's why you got banned the first time.

What does any of this horse**** have to do with fishing? It does not. If the bed you're laying in smells like ****, redneck maybe you shouldn't **** the bed.

I'm calling you out, chicken****. Or are you so ate up with the southern fried Noblesse Oblige that you forgot what that means?

Back at you beyatch

#115686 - 06/20/01 01:36 PM Re: I'm calling you out, redneck
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Too damn funny!!! laugh laugh laugh

Nice try Pilar, but no one is taking your bait. I suggest you go back to trolling over on ifish. They are easier to hook over there.

Mooooo!

#115687 - 06/20/01 02:35 PM Re: I'm calling you out, redneck
Hey Yall Watch This Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Olympia....beeyotch
Glad to see you finally came out of the closet, Pilar.

Thanks for posting that link over here for me. Yes folks, I posted that over at ifish...wow, who would have thunk it? I apologize for not posting it over here first. Thanks again, Parker, for sending me that. cool

Let's see, nope, the farmlove thing never got me banned. Oh, Mr. Wit has resorted to name calling. Yes folks, ask yourselves, "what was he thinking?" Well Pilar, they are probably thinking that that is one cool dude. So again, thanks.

Let's see, something else that makes you look even further like a dumbass, pompous ***** is the fact that you said my post with the cow cartoon got deleted. Da Da Da Da...NEWSFLASH...DA DA DA It never got deleted. You edited the title to "NOT FOR KIDS....." Which shows how great at being a moderator you are that that will only invite kids. rolleyes That's over a kid's head. If it's not over their head, then wake up and smell your panties....the kids know about sex. I've done more for kids and fishing than you have even contributed on the net. The only b!tching I did about it is how one day your squad is black and white and other days you are gray...and that it's easier to pattern which day you are on your period.

Don't even try your propaganda over here by not posting the facts. I guess Hitler had to try and prove his point too with propoganda for support. So Saddam, what are you and Satan going to do tonight? "Who's my creampuff?" :p :p :p

Maybe you can take one of your Barbara Streisand worshippers fishing with you because those are the only ones you are impressing and those are the few you are catering to over at ifish.

Yeah I know all about chicken sh!t and I can spot it a mile away. You think by being that white speck on top of chicken sh!t makes you king? I got some news for you; that white speck is chicken sh!t too. I guess you know that by now from that white crusty ring around your mouth. shocked

Don't even try to get in a pissing contest with me, Pilar. You'll have to break out the box of wine in your fridge and the pump.

thefishinggoddess.com fan club

#115688 - 06/20/01 02:45 PM Re: I'm calling you out, redneck
Pilar Offline
Fry

Ping .................

Designate as submerged contact sierra one, classify as hostile. Match bearings and fire tubes one through four.

So what do you really think Mike?

#115689 - 06/20/01 02:49 PM Re: I'm calling you out, redneck
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Loc: Milwaukie, OR
WTF Pilar? Is this schoolyard posturing (pasturing?) really necessary? I'll help you out and say no.

Take it private.

[ 06-20-2001: Message edited by: fobbman ]

#115690 - 06/20/01 02:52 PM Re: I'm calling you out, redneck
Returning Adult

I think if you felt like calling me out, that you should have done it in private.

Not the "do as I say, not as I do." I guess we see who's showing civility.

Thanks Fobb. smile My thoughts exactly. I guess the email address escapes yet another.

#115691 - 06/20/01 03:20 PM Re: I'm calling you out, redneck
Pilar Offline
Fry

Well Fobbman, we have identified the correct venue. Way too much of the discontent and troublemaking at the other site has been veiled in E-mail and phony tagnames. Its out now and the purpose has been served.

My suggestion to you Ya'll is to E-mail me with any more of your complaints about whatever goes on at Ifish. I don't like you kicking up the **** over there any more than you like me on your turf.

If you feel like posting any other questionable offerings at Ifish Y'all, be assured that I will copy them to your home forum. At least until they ban me.

Nuf said, have a nice day.

Pilar out

#115693 - 06/20/01 03:41 PM Re: I'm calling you out, redneck
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Loc: Milwaukie, OR
Okay, let's see if I've got this right. Stuff is being said in email and fake ID's that have your lacey's stained, so you want to take it public so that Mike will deal with you in email about it? confused

The fake ID's can be tracked by Jennie, since she is logging IP's. Might not get an exact match, but you should be able to get within the ISP's range and take some guesses. Ban IP ranges if you have to. Manually approve new members. Whatever it takes to make your own little Utopia over there.

And please continue copying his "questionable" posts over here if Mike doesn't put it here too. The majority of us will probably find them funny and it will only make you look like a 4th grade tattler.

If this is the purpose that you wished to have served, then you have succeeded. This isn't "turf wars", and you're looking like an idiot.

#115694 - 06/20/01 03:53 PM Re: I'm calling you out, redneck
Returning Adult

Funny thing is Pilar, I sent you an email a long time ago, with no reply back. confused

Seems you have enough time to reply publicly, but not privately.

Either way, you have embarassed yourself and the site you represent. That's too bad because I actually liked you a long time ago, but don't go spraying perfume just yet.

As you can see, we don't take too kindly to your kind over here. I guess we are just too American for you. Feel free to copy everything that I post over there to this board. Just make sure you give me the credit I deserve when you copy them.

I don't have multiple handles. I sure as hell don't have to hide from you. You don't like the sh!t I post over there, then don't read it and surely don't come here looking for sympathy. You probably wouldn't find it from the majority of the folks over there, either.....as it's clear that candle is dwindling away into the darkness and all I'm doing is stating that fact. I guess the truth hurts.

Femfisher - that videotape won't be as good as Osprey wrasslin' that sheep away from the farmer laugh laugh laugh Thanks for the kind words, babe....et al.

Sooner or later, ifish will learn to cater to fishermen, but I'm a marketing genius, what would I know?

#115695 - 06/20/01 04:04 PM Re: I'm calling you out, redneck
Firedog Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: SW Washington
Hey Pilar, if you want to stir the sh!t stay over at ifish because no one over here wants to read more of the same crap from you! You continue to help Hey_yall make his points. Your I am high and mighty moderator act is getting real old.It is starting to apear that maybe it is just one moderator that is the root of all the problems over there. As fobb said your school yard tactics are lame. Total doughball moves.

Hey_yall good job, I guess the truth hurts for Pilar. Keep it up. Great link also.

Firedog

[ 06-20-2001: Message edited by: Firedog ]

#115697 - 06/20/01 04:31 PM Re: I'm calling you out, redneck
Pilar Offline
Fry

Most of the offending posts are acted on before more than a few view them. This makes it hard for any one else to understand why they were 'Moderated'. The rest of your points in this thread are well taken.

It is an utter waste of time to explain why it is not appropriate to offend the owner of Ifish. For whatever reason she is easily offended. Again for whatever reason some unscrupulous individuals delight in offending her.

The owner of this site has a much higher tolerance for 'Adult' themed material. So why not post that stuff here.

I would like to share with anyone who cares, some of the garbage that is dumped in my neighborhood. I'm sure Bob won't mind since it will bring more hits on his site.

As far as E-mail goes Y'all, I'm giving my response to yours a little more than a snap shot response. About all of this stuff, enough said.

There is always more than one side to every conflict, no matter how ridiculous it is.

#115698 - 06/20/01 04:44 PM Re: I'm calling you out, redneck
Oregon Fish Chaser Offline
Fry

Loc: Beaverton, OR
I don't understand what Pilar is trying to accomplish. Does he think that 'yall is embarrased about what he posted? Did he think that everyone over here would out him?

Fact is, the cow movie is damn funny. Fact is, Pilar is behaving like a 6th grader. Pilar started with the insults (from what I've read) on Ifish and now is trying to drag this board into his little vendetta. Well, I like you 'yall - even if you aren't at all like your online persona.

#115699 - 06/20/01 05:10 PM Re: I'm calling you out, redneck
Returning Adult

Pilar, I do not take delight in offending Jennie. I take delight in making people laugh....if the number of people who laugh outweigh the number of those who get offended, then so be it. Purpose served. You can't have a community that is "mine mine mine". After all, that takes away the word community. rolleyes

I await your email, but hurry up because I want to go fishing sometime today. What you have to say to me in an email shouldn't take too long since you don't know me.

OFC - I am just like this in person, but most people just want to get along and don't want to be confrontational.

And he is not accomplishing anything, except I will leave the adult humor over here. That means you'll have way too much free time over there, Pilar, except for those that want to post their opinions. And as far as continuing to post my opinion(s), well get used to it. I don't have to make someone smile all the time to get a point across.

#115700 - 06/20/01 05:19 PM Re: I'm calling you out, redneck
float'n'blade Offline
Fry

Loc: Chilliwak, BC
Theres something wrong with the world when guys are calling other guys "out" via a bulletin board. What was ever wrong with the sucker punch, or the bottle over the head. I think O's said it best when he pointed out that it's only font your slingin...every 4ft weakling has a big mouth when he hiding behind a monitor.

#115701 - 06/20/01 05:28 PM Re: I'm calling you out, redneck
superfly Offline
The Renegade White Man

Loc: The Coast or the Keys !!!
Go Mike!!! laugh laugh , I don't know if you all remember the wind thread were he publicly posted my private e-mail which is against there agreements on both sites mad mad
Any ways Hey yall you are totally in the right and the Cow Movie was funny, I would let My six year old see it because it is not Graphic, it is just Funny. laugh laugh
Besides Hey yall never bashed Jennie either, he was just singled out because of straight up pull no punches tell it like it is attude and that offended some people, oh ****ing well. I personally really like mike and Think he adds tons to both boards and by taking your problems with him public is chicken ****. Why don't you e-mail him Pilar and handle this issue that way.
Peace Superfly cool

360-888-7772

Stay Tuned for upcoming Hunts & Fishing info...........

New website & Channel Dropping soon !

Stay tuned for Turkey, Bear & Deer Hunts Along with Guided Sport Fishing.

Book Release Prior to Christmas 2021

#115702 - 06/20/01 06:48 PM Re: I'm calling you out, redneck
Returning Adult

Pilar emailed me and I replied back. I invite him to post what he said to me as it may calm some of you down. Although I gotta leave Pilar with this...... laugh

Pilar is like that submarine he imitated: both have se(a)men in the front and in the rear. eek wink gotcha.

thanks to you know who you are wink

#115704 - 06/20/01 07:04 PM Re: I'm calling you out, redneck
Predator Dawg Offline
Spawner

Loc: land of sun
To call Pilar's move here "Bush League" is a disservice to all bush.

You're coming across as the kid on the block that always got his ass kicked on the way home so he found a way to hide and 'try' to get back.

I've enjoyed 'Yalls wit day in and day out, and if it offended me (near to impossible to do), I'd skip it. He does a great job exchanging jabs, all in fun, and he doesn't even know me. Keep up the good work Mike.

Pilar epitimizes why I don't visit over there and contribute nearly as much as before. No need to be a complete skid mark dude. This should have never made either BB.

#115705 - 06/20/01 08:26 PM Re: I'm calling you out, redneck
Doubletake Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Duvall, Wa.
I thought cows had four stomachs?

#115706 - 06/20/01 08:43 PM Re: I'm calling you out, redneck
riverswild Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: OlyWa
Pillar- What are you thinking? That cow thing was funny as all H*ll!...
I saw nothing wrong with it and showed it to my wife and 10 yr old son..

Maybe it is a bit to close for comfort and it hurt you on a more personal level?

#115707 - 06/20/01 10:18 PM Re: I'm calling you out, redneck
Anonymous
Unregistered

John boy (Pilar), you have brought forth some contradiction. You post for people to take matters privately to e-mail, yet you also didn't answer my 2 e-mails to you either - and they were very proper and constructive - and now this! How in the hell do you reconcile these facts? I will say that you aren't responsible for what's happened at ifish; albeit you are contributing lately. Everyone knows it's the female 'moderator' at ground zero that is responsible. That fact has been brought out in the open by enough credible people, along with the things she writes herself, that shouldn't even be in question any longer. And as you've said "she's easily offended". But she owns ifish - so be it. But she does not own the thoughts and preferences of the BB members! That BB has been built up to the point that it's become a situation of "If we can't play here where can we play? I guess we are stuck playing by the overly tight rules here." mentality. Well, they can certainly come here and have reasonable fun along with the fishing tech, because this site is now a regional one; not just a Washington site. And Bob is not only a good guy, he is a fisherman. I hope more ifishers post here. I post to both sites and will continue to do so because I have gotten to know so many good people at both places - and I have fishing issues to communicate to a broad audience. ...

The following is for Pilar's eyes only since he won't answer my e-mails. Seriously, go to next post please. .....

John, when I left ifish and posted some verifiable defense to outright lies posted about me you called me out physically, when we meet out fishing. Was that a misunderstanding? Or did you really want to test your Naval training against my training? I'm available. I know, not classy. But this thread you started here not only angers, it makes me re-question where you are coming from. - RT

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Jordan, UncleChris
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1146 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |