Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#115818 - 06/21/01 12:01 PM I Just gotta Stir the Pot
hawk Offline
Spawner

Loc: austin, Minnesota, USA
I have nothing better to do, because we don't have summer run fish.

I have to raise the question. Why is it that when this time of the year always draws flaming comments and whining on the board. Starts to resemble NW *****!n. When the Rat gets off his Rock, Big Kahuna gets some sleep, and starts checking things out, the flamers dissapear?

It's sinful. The Midwest boards are this way all year long. You have fish, why not keep the fishing dialog rockin? Let's pull up our drawers, and get back on track with the normal fishing tech, and ribbing that is normal around here. Everyone always talks about how tough summer runs are to catch, let's get some discussion going to help guys catch these freaks of nature. And RT, if you need someone for the light work, call me, and I got your back covered. Peace.

#115819 - 06/21/01 12:12 PM Re: I Just gotta Stir the Pot
Hey Yall Watch This Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Olympia....beeyotch
hawk, I don't get called out by a punk (Peace, Love, and Bending Over)wanting trouble because I am that one hornet, in the nest he wants to stir, that will sting his fat @ss.

I'd love to talk fishing, and the flamers haven't been here until he showed up looking for trouble, not b!tching about rules, etc. Just lookin' for the horn.
go vikings. :p

thefishinggoddess.com fan club

#115820 - 06/21/01 01:09 PM Re: I Just gotta Stir the Pot
Dave Jackson Offline
Spawner

Loc: Milwaukie, OR
Twitch....twitch....must....catch....fish...

As far as I'm concerned, Pilar can go have aerial intercourse with a horizontally-propelled pastry.

In other words, go take a flying FiretrUCK at a rolling doughnut.

#115821 - 06/21/01 02:28 PM Re: I Just gotta Stir the Pot
hawk Offline
Spawner

Loc: austin, Minnesota, USA
Hey Yall:

Wasn't trying to rag on you for fighting back. Don't blame you a bit. It was more of a suggestion for the flamers to dissapear. I personally have the tendency to get bent pretty easy if people jump in my face. One thing that tends to fry these little turds, is ignoring them. Kind of like Mom putting you in the corner.

Fobb:

Don't bring up aerial maneuvers. If Pilar is like me, it will be tough as I am still having a hard time figuring it out at ground level. LOL

#115822 - 06/21/01 03:59 PM Re: I Just gotta Stir the Pot
Anonymous
Unregistered

fight it out

#115823 - 06/23/01 03:55 AM Re: I Just gotta Stir the Pot
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hawk & 'Yall (& skagiteer), peace may be upon us - and the fun to begin here. ....

Check out the "Conflict Resolution Proposals - Then Let's Fish" thread on Ifish. - With the help of Jerry D. (Steelheader69) we likely have hit upon resolution and peace. Essentially both this BB and the ifish BB are obviously going to continue to have useful and interesting fishing threads - but the difference beyond that is ifish will be family oriented and Bob's site here will be aimed more at adult fishermen; and the guy's "boat talk" fun threads we like to banter around with between the fishing things - as long as Bob continues to be agreeable with this trend (and I bet he will as long as we keep things within reason). Posting your positve feedback here and in the Ifish thread would be a very good thing to do now. At least more will know where to have fishing guy's kind of fun. Fish on! Party on!

RT

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Schmidtm, schmidty, Spinhead
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 391 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |