Another post, by Sockeye down in the "Wind River what a zoo" thread, gave me this topic idea. He suggested looking way back into his ancestral roots to see if he can find any connection to American Indian. This so he has a more fair chance at Columbia springers. He claims, as the Bible proclaims, that we all descended from Adam and Eve. Also, the latest modern science strongly indicates the we all evolved from the same origins of mankind. How about a class action lawsuit called the "Adam and Eve Recourse for the Resource" case. Any fishing lawyerws out there into probono for the cause? rolleyes Ah come on, it's not all about the money is it? Lawyers response, "You can stick .... ..... .. .... ..."! OK, fine.

Where do we draw the lines, with so much melting pot diversity in this country that is supposed to be all about equal opportunity? If there can be a separate nation within the U.S., shouldn't they be a self-supporting separate entity altogether? And if they can kick U.S. citizens off their nation's property, as I personally witnessed happen unnecessarily, shouldn't those that profess that nation's sovernty, privilages, and Treaty rights need a passport and visa to enter our country (outside of their nation/land)? Kind of radical and a bit unrealistic. But so is supporting that nation with our tax dollars and then paying for fish that they get 6 1/2 times as much of; i.e. - Columbia Tribal fishers getting a 13% ESA impact on springers while non-Indians get a 2% ESA impact. That's just as radical of non-sense! Especially in light of them getting to sell those fish we paid for right on our nation's soil, instead of on there own separate nation. Hmmmm. Whatdaya think law students?