Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#153225 - 06/09/02 06:43 PM I'm Baaaaaack
Krome Brite Offline
Spawner

Loc: Washougal, WA
Just for one post though. Ya'll miss me? Been so dang busy lately. Haven't had much time to get on here. But I hope to soon be back again...reading all these great posts...every day...

Anyway, I have a question that I'm hoping somebody can answer for me. I purchased my license this year way back in early March. My old license was still valid then, so I kept it. Never got around to turning it in after April 1st, as I already had the new one. Now I notice it says on the old yellow card to return it to WDFW no later than April 30, 2002. Well, I decided I would submit my "harvest report" online (the little orange card I got with my new license says this is possible). I typed in the address given on the card and up came a page with WDFW's site, Washington State Department of Licensing's site, and the US Coast Guard's site, among others. I reasoned that I would have to go to WDFW's site (which I did), and from there I clicked on "Licensing," but I could not figure out where to go from there. I don't think I was headed in the right direction. Could somebody help me out here? Point me in the right direction? I'd sure appreciate it! Will check back tonight, or tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be back here full time in a couple weeks to have some fun! laugh

BTW, Dave, don't know if you're still active on this board, but just wanted to thank you again for the advice. Haven't had time to try it yet, but I soon will!

#153226 - 06/09/02 07:56 PM Re: I'm Baaaaaack
FishinSinsation Offline
Spawner

Loc: kenmore, wa
since you did not return the needed information on time you will not be able to get a license next year, no fishing for you

#153227 - 06/09/02 09:13 PM Re: I'm Baaaaaack
Duck In The Fog Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Yakima Wa. U.S.A.
Krome Brite, I already know I should turn in my punch cards every year but I don't. I refer to them so I know when and where to fish. I know I should keep a jounal but I don't. It's never kept me from purchaseing a license. The Duck

#153228 - 06/09/02 09:26 PM Re: I'm Baaaaaack
FishinSinsation Offline
Spawner

Loc: kenmore, wa
duck, how about a 10 cent copy?/???

#153229 - 06/09/02 11:49 PM Re: I'm Baaaaaack
Easy Limits Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Nisqually
Ya, really! rolleyes

#153230 - 06/10/02 12:55 PM Re: I'm Baaaaaack
Mavrick Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Puyallup
No Sheaat!

#153231 - 06/10/02 02:16 PM Re: I'm Baaaaaack
Krome Brite Offline
Spawner

Come on guys, leave Duck alone. If you wanna pick on somebody, pick on me cause I'm gonna be doing the same thing this year apparently. Casey, I don't know where you heard that but it's pretty hard to believe there's any truth to it. You must have been joking.

By the way, where did everybody on this board go?! This is as inactive as it was before I registered! Geez. Does Bob even sign on anymore? Well, got to go. I'll maybe check back again tonight to see if anybody's posted about submitting catch records online. If not, I guess I'll just keep mine. Thanks! smile

#153232 - 06/10/02 06:30 PM Re: I'm Baaaaaack
Hey Yall Watch This Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Olympia....beeyotch
Quote:
Ya'll miss me?
Hell the cows ain't come home so I figured you were "busy". :p

welcome back bro

thefishinggoddess.com fan club

#153233 - 06/13/02 12:58 AM Re: I'm Baaaaaack
Krome Brite Offline
Spawner

LMAO, Y'all! laugh

Thanks for the one man welcoming party! laugh

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Cam, FisherJoe, Gettin-It-Wet, Krijack, Steelheadstalker
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1391 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |