Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#155622 - 07/22/02 09:21 AM Jerry Garcia and Neah Bay 4
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
Just got back from our 4th Neah Bay trip and it was another awesome experience. Of course we stayed at Snow creek
again [ www.snowcreekwa.com ].We got out to Canadian swiftsure about 11 thursday and the action was immediate.
Our game plan was to concentrate on the halibut, but another kind of fish took a liking to our 8 oz. Pt. Wilson darts.
Before we knew it we had only 1 halibut on board and 4 "bycatch" fish. The biggest king was 23 lbs. We caught kings
on the bottom[245 ft.], we caught kings 20 ft. under the boat, we hooked kings on a fast retrieve from the bottom.
All I can say is thats the beauty of the dart.We fished coyote's sat. near Spike rock and got our 6 kings, the hot spoon
was the cop car, we hooked at least 12 to 15 kings and 20+ coho. Not much compares to fresh king on the bbq
with a little cherrywood smoke. I think the coho should be into area 9 in about 2 weeks as each day they were
thicker out there. Don't forget to check out Snowcreek----- I won't stay anywhere else. Tell Pam or Grant that
Jerry Garcia sent you. I could tell you more about the trip's out there this year but it was so incredible you wouldn't
believe it!!!!

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#155623 - 07/22/02 11:34 AM Re: Jerry Garcia and Neah Bay 4
Bobber Down Offline
Spawner

Loc: Lake Forest Dark, Wa
Jerry:

Good job sounds like your having way to much fun! I probably won't get any fun of my own till the annual August B-10 trip. Perhaps I'll see you fishing on the beach before then? Anyway, back to work for you and me.

BD

"It makes no sense to regulate salmon habitat on land while allowing thousands of yards of gill nets to be stretched across salmon habitat in the water"

John Carlson, Gubernatorial Contender, Sept. 2000 speech at the Ballard Locks

#155624 - 07/22/02 01:19 PM Re: Jerry Garcia and Neah Bay 4
STRIKE ZONE Offline
GOOD LUCK

Loc: Hobart,Wa U.S.A
Jerry,
Sorry I missed you this weekend as I too fished out at the canadian swift.Friday the boat caught
eight butts & eight nooks.The butt's were runnin
20-25lb average,the kings we got went three over 30lbs two over twenty three over 15lbs.Saturday
we caught our butt's but could only round up four nooks.Sunday we caught our butt's then went home.
What an awesome trip for the first one to Neah Bay this year.I'll be back to fish the 3rd & 4th
of August.Good luck,
STRIKE ZONE

#155625 - 07/22/02 05:38 PM Re: Jerry Garcia and Neah Bay 4
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
Hey Strike, I had to block your e-mail address because of that virus your 'puters were infected
with. Did you fix that problem yet?

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#155626 - 07/22/02 05:51 PM Re: Jerry Garcia and Neah Bay 4
STRIKE ZONE Offline
GOOD LUCK

Loc: Hobart,Wa U.S.A
It should be fixed,I haven't had a problem for a month or so.Good luck,
STRIKE ZONE
Was gonna pull into snow creek Friday eve about 6:00 P.M. but didn't know what to look for.I left
Neah Bay at 2:30-3:00 P.M. Sunday.I figured you would have split by then.

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
crappieking, steelheadpimpjuice
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 918 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645421 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |