Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#155914 - 07/24/02 06:14 PM the nooch
FishinSinsation Offline
Spawner

Loc: kenmore, wa
hey, i am going to be driving over the nooch (two) times.. might want to stop and fish it on my way home....
how is it producing, and wheres a good spot for a nonboater kinda guy like me?

#155915 - 07/24/02 06:18 PM Re: the nooch
Fish Jesus Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Nonboater...LMAO wink

I have a few spots that can produce this time of year providing you fish at the crack of Dawn...she's a really nice hole! :p laugh

FJ...out.

#155916 - 07/24/02 06:27 PM Re: the nooch
FishinSinsation Offline
Spawner

midafternoon....

#155917 - 07/24/02 06:47 PM Re: the nooch
Fish Jesus Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
FS...somehow I figured that you wouldn't get that! :p

Do you need directions to the crack of Dawn hole? confused

FJ...out.

#155918 - 07/24/02 06:57 PM Re: the nooch
ltlCLEO Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: brownsville wa.
I was up there last sat and got three summer runs before the sun hit the water,after that it was a trout show on the bug rod.I was around seven miles down from the collection facility.

Left a bag containing a around 400$ worth of gear up there.I decided to take it out of the rig because it was the only thing of value.Sat was my b-day and I was so anxios to get back home to party I forgot it.Luckily it is hid pretty good!! rolleyes

#155919 - 07/24/02 07:02 PM Re: the nooch
FishinSinsation Offline
Spawner

is it still up there?
i might be able to stop on my way down and see, plus pick it up for you?

#155920 - 07/24/02 07:14 PM Re: the nooch
FishinSinsation Offline
Spawner

if not, i could also just stop and..... free gear smile

jk.. i am heading down tomorrow and if i got it you could pick it up at my house in puyallup??
after sunday

#155921 - 07/25/02 08:53 AM Re: the nooch
ltlCLEO Offline
Repeat Spawner

Thanks for the offer FS.I actually thought of contacting you and a couple of other guys on the bourd to see if there was any chance you could pick it up. smile

My wife has her annuall inventory at work so is busy all weekend so I guess I will be fishing the nootch this weeekend laugh ,I will grab it then.The bag is a forest green and is hidden pretty good.

#155922 - 07/25/02 11:16 PM Re: the nooch
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Loc: McCleary, WA
Hi 'cleo,

I go over the 'nooch twice every day. I live in McCleary and work in Aberdeen. If you want someone to secure your gear, I can do so tomorrow after work if need be. Just send me a private message with your phone number and I'll get in touch with you. Check your profile for a message as well, I've given you my cell and work numbers.

Andy

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.

#155923 - 07/26/02 12:02 AM Re: the nooch
Steelheader69 Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma WA
Hey, I'm probably heading down this weekend. I could get it for you. But I doubt it's not there anyways. Just give me REALLY good directions, and I'll not find it for you. smile

Seriously, may be heading down that way. Staying at my Dad's property near the spillway. Let me know.

Jerry

Northwest River Fisherman

#155924 - 07/26/02 12:24 AM Re: the nooch
ltlCLEO Offline
Repeat Spawner

Thanks everybody I reely apreciate the offers but I will be there bright and early sat morning to catch a couple more and oh yea..get my gear smile

Just have to put a new radiator in the old fishin buggy tomarrow after work mad

#155925 - 07/29/02 07:30 PM Re: the nooch
ltlCLEO Offline
Repeat Spawner

Well the rediator turned into a radiator,water pump,thermostat,new battery and a new alternator.So I did not get up there untill Sun.I come flying down the road around 8:00 to find one of the biggest motor homes I have ever seen parked a good fifty feet from where my gear was stashed.Along with this motor home came four guys,two with Ar-14 or some such semi,the other two sporting hand guns.They were well along the way to being drunk and were shooting at man targets on the hill not ten feet away from my stashed gear.I said axcuse me for interupting but I left some gear stashed in the woods would you mind if I fetched it up.Now I get a closer look and these guys are spanish not mexican and wearing city cloths.Only the odest of the four said a word to me.The rest stood back,watching me like a hawk.The oldest made a big show about my gear{They had stepped right on it to set up the man targets?],I apologized for interupting them and forcfully walked to my car,and proceded to drive my subaru like I was a crazed rally driver.Didn't look back and have no one to blame but myself.

Did kill a hatchery fish though,Tasted quite good and fought a good show.Lost two others,both broke my 8lb line,they were just to quick coming out the gate for me to handle.I got all them on ltlcleos and size has not been mattering I got one on a quaerter oz and two on a two-thirds.Last weekend I jigged a big no name salmon spoon through a deep slot and got one lastweekend?Wierd.

Thanks alot for your offers again and sorry aboutt the typing errors,My mouse is giving me fits and I hate edding with it.

#155926 - 07/29/02 08:03 PM Re: the nooch
FishinSinsation Offline
Spawner

wow, atleast you got it lol

wink

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
cordoge, CORKE, FISHRIGHT, LoweDown, minirex, RDK
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 316 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27837
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13394
eyeFISH 12606
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63785 Topics
645442 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |