I went down the cathelamet area fishing for those damn springers, thursdsay, and friday and the netters were sure working that area well. My boat was anchored up on the weers, and thursday was a crappy day, all around. The weather sucked and so did the fishing, we never had a bite all day thursday, But when I went in for the day The netters were done also they had only raked in 10 fish. Our Fishing group Slept in cars on the ramp and at night we saw a large number of fish being weighed. Id like to know whos keeping track of all those fish that came in 4 in the morning. I surely didnt see no night fish counter, or do they even have one. Anyway friday was better. 3 people in my alumaweld intuder about 11 in the after noon hooked 2 wild springers a 20 and a 15. not bad. counting all the damn netters passing us by every 30 minutes.... Im going to be down there April 1-6 I'd sure like to hit a hachery fish, these fish are very tasty probibly the best smoked, BQ'd, fried, broiled you name it. I love it.slam on salmon..If anybody else is going down there those days let me know.....peace out...and hows the fishin