Thanks to all those who stopped by for the live chat session last night. I thought the first night went over very well with roughly 15 users logged on the entire time. Lots of people stopped in for a bit and chatted breifly and I wasn't able to get a total head count, but probably about 75 people participated overall.

Things were still going strong well after 10 PM, the scheduled end ... and there were still folks chattin' away well after midnight when I finally pooped out smile Lots of fun, and moderately wild wink

We'll do another one next Monday night as well.

Some hints for using the program:

To make the chat window and text areas bigger:
Hit "Detatch" (not "disconnect") next to the help button and then maximize that window. Do not close the window undernerath or it will close the java-based program.

Usernames must be at least 3 letters long, if you try less than 3, it doesn't really tell you what was wrong and logs you in as a guest.

Connectivity with the server was an issue to some degree. No posts would show for about 30 seconds, and then a bunch all at once. Be patient smile I'll look at a better format for this and try to address this issue.

Thanks again ... we'll see y'all there (do I need permission to use that phrase??) next Monday night!

"You CANNOT fix stupid!"